E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
jsp98m3@DDM Tuning
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: 330Ci
.:DDM Tuning - Projector46 Price Comparison

Here's some information you won't find the competitors touting. In fact, they don't like to talk about their prices at all. They just hope you land on their websites and buy without comparison shopping. Look at the attached pricing comparison for typical Projector46 headlight upgrades and see the amazing amount of money you save. Overall, we are less than HALF of the price of our competitors.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Projector46 Price Comparison.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	280206  
jsp98m3@DDM Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:56 PM   #2
e46_323

My Ride: 323
+1 for DDM tuning on P46

i got the amazing deal casey gave to the 1st 10 people who jumped on the p46 deal when u guys started to sponser the site and im loving them
they still run as good and i just love the angel eyes and the projector lol
what i regret was not upgrading to the 55WATT HID but O WELL hahaah

FOR THOSE WHO DON:t KNOW, SoME SPONSERS HERE CLAIM THE P46 is their OWN PRODUCT BASED ON THEIR OWN R&D but this is just pure BS. im not sucking up for DDM, but their customer service and everything else is just awesome

CASEY sent me clears when i wanted smoked and without a question, casey sends me the smoked ones at no charge at all and tells me to keep the clears.

NOW THAT IS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Marc

///M3 Bumper // DEPO P46 w/ DDE Angel Eyes (6000k) // 8000k H7 HID // Depo Smoked Corners // Depo Smoked Sidemarkers // Clear Tails // Remus Powersound Exhaust w/ 2nd res delete // Koni Str.T Shocks // Hotchkis Sport Springs // RE RSMs // AEM CAI // Matte Black Grills // CF Roundals // Tints // BBS RS-GT 18x8 // DICE Silverline Pro

"The Ultimate Driving Machine ... E46 Forever"
e46_323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #3
jsp98m3@DDM Tuning
Past Site Sponsor

Thank you. Glad you like them.

Even our base Projector46's at $225 come WITH HID INCLUDED for FREE. You can choose angel eye options from there. The competition does not even give you the option of refusing their high priced ccfl angel eye option. In fact, they charge 129.99 for this option when an entire standalone kit only costs $99.00 on their website. You pay $30.00 more for the kit with the headlights and STILL have to pay $9.99 to get it installed.

Competitors hope the consumer doesn't even price compare on their own website as the option pricing makes no sense at all. At DDM, the more you combine in a package, the more you save. At other suppliers, the more you buy, the MORE you pay.

Drive carefully and shop even more carefully.

Jim
Old 08-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #4
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
I need to order mine soon with 55 watt hids and the new led angels drool
Adam@Euro-Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #5
w0w

My Ride: 00 323i
if i order the headlights would i be able to switch over my angels from my original headlights, i got it from u guys
Old 08-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
sanyomats

My Ride: 00 328CI
275 for P46 + angels + HIDs? If so, how much is shipping to 33174, miami?
sanyomats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #7
jsp98m3@DDM Tuning
Past Site Sponsor

Yes, you can move angel eyes to the new lights. If you have an enhanced ring type, just open the ring and take out the ccfl and move it over along with the inverters.

Shipping to Miami is probably about $38.

Jim
Old 08-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #8
dirsh
Hawaii 3.0

My Ride: sanbyaku sanjuu
nice pricing. I hope everyone will buy these instead of putting HIDs in their halogen housings blinding people

Quote:
Hello dirsh it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
dirsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:30 PM   #9
w0w

My Ride: 00 323i
too late JK, you guys will be hearing from me soon. makes it easier to decide where to get parts from when ur prices are way lower than everyone elses

to DDM
Old 08-03-2008, 12:16 AM   #10
Alb89n

My Ride: Goes places
Just wanted to say +1 on DDMs amazing customer service.
Alb89n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:20 PM   #11
CL9SBMR

My Ride: 2001 325i sedan
But these don't have the auto leveling right? I've seen some that do have the auto leveling.
CL9SBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:55 AM   #12
ininfinitum
Super Nintendo Chalmers

My Ride: 330
What's the 55W ballast do? Does it help at all with the headlight flickering issue some people seem to have with the P46s?
Old 08-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #13
ininfinitum
Super Nintendo Chalmers

bump
Old 08-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #14
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by ininfinitum View Post
What's the 55W ballast do? Does it help at all with the headlight flickering issue some people seem to have with the P46s?
it's just brighter. it doesn't help with flickering. the flickering is from not getting reflashed or using some type of warning cancellers

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:38 PM   #15
DOB2009

My Ride: 325i
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46_323 View Post
+1 for DDM tuning on P46

i got the amazing deal casey gave to the 1st 10 people who jumped on the p46 deal when u guys started to sponser the site and im loving them
they still run as good and i just love the angel eyes and the projector lol
what i regret was not upgrading to the 55WATT HID but O WELL hahaah

FOR THOSE WHO DON:t KNOW, SoME SPONSERS HERE CLAIM THE P46 is their OWN PRODUCT BASED ON THEIR OWN R&D but this is just pure BS. im not sucking up for DDM, but their customer service and everything else is just awesome

CASEY sent me clears when i wanted smoked and without a question, casey sends me the smoked ones at no charge at all and tells me to keep the clears.

NOW THAT IS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Marc
I guess it just depends who you get on the phone that day
I was misold the wrong product and they want me to pay for shipping to send it back as well as pay for shipping on what I originally wanted to order.
DOB2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:38 AM   #16
Tech@DDM Tuning
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: To Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB2012 View Post
I guess it just depends who you get on the phone that day
I was misold the wrong product and they want me to pay for shipping to send it back as well as pay for shipping on what I originally wanted to order.
Our General Manager is going to be sending you an email regarding your particular situation.

For those of you who dont know yet, I am now the shipping manager at DDM which means great service from behind the scenes. Its quickly becoming a reality to ship all orders of items in stock in real time. I actually had someone upset at me yesterday because they wanted to change something on their order 10 minutes after purchase, but it had already shipped.

Too slow, too fast (if there is such a thing). Either way, Fanatics are the best and I miss spending a lot of time here trying to help you guys out. Thanks for the kind words Marc. People always say treat customers how you want to be treated, I say treat customers how they want to be treated, after all its their money.

-Casey
Tech@DDM Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:42 AM   #17
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
hmm, you're shipping manager? seriously? oh man, that's not good. jk jk.

anyways, i too have a product that i didn't pay for. but it's not your fault, marcus i think was the one that gave it to me.

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #18
Y2kBimmer

My Ride: 2000 323i, 86 325e
Send a message via Yahoo to Y2kBimmer
Whats your price with shipping for projection headlights with ccfl/dde angle eyes, 8000k hids, and bulb out warning thing? Khoalty had it for 275 shipped a few weeks ago and then raised it to 330 shipped was wondering if you guys could beat that price? I am a returning customer I purchased clear corners and side markers from you guys a a few weeks ago also. Also do you have a special on clear and red tails for the 2000 323i, non-led?

2000 323i and 86 325e
Y2kBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #19
hondo78

My Ride: E 46 SPT Wagon
Cool Angle Eyes vs daytime running lights

I know this is a newbie question, and fits the requestor. I (now) have a 2002 sport e46 with factory HID lights, but seems to not have the halo lights or angle eyes. I read in the included book the day time running lights can be programmed to operate, but says nothing about how to do so.

1. Are halo lights and daytime running lights the same thing?

2. It seems the led aftermarket version is available, are these on all the time (keyed hot) or wired to the parking lights?

Thanks, I have been away for a while, replacement car is better optioned.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:42 PM   #20
ininfinitum
Super Nintendo Chalmers

So are the facelifted sedan P46s still backordered?