E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2003, 07:28 PM   #1
jbw219

My Ride: Blk/Blk 2002 330Cic
Photoshop help please.

Could someone please photoshop 19" Breyton magics and the Mutec front bumper onto my car?
I don't have photoshop and even if I did i'm not computer literate enough to do it.
Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	36115  
jbw219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-02-2003, 07:32 PM   #2
DropTopBM
Banned

Location: Im from where the hammers rung, news cameras never come, throw the work in the can and scream "runnn"
My Ride: Hamann 3
Send a message via AIM to DropTopBM
what suspension is that on your car
DropTopBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 07:33 PM   #3
jbw219

Its the UUC, but I think I'm about to get coilovers. I've been posting about it all day - trying to decide which one to get.
Old 02-05-2003, 09:31 PM   #4
carbonworks
Supporting Vendor

My Ride: Carbon Fiber Hooptie
Send a message via AIM to carbonworks
Couldn't find the Mutec bumper so I drew it in. Got the rims though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bmw.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	36750  

The Finest Carbon Fiber Products for your E46

Alan@carbon-works.com

AOL Instant Messenger: Carbonworks USA
carbonworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 09:36 PM   #5
SARCASM
AudiFanatic

My Ride: Audi S4
Quote:
Originally posted by carbonworks
Couldn't find the Mutec bumper so I drew it in. Got the rims though.
How many times are you going to do this when someone asks for pshop help. I mean the first time it is funny, but after that it gets boring. Maybe your username should be SARCASM instead of CARBONWORKS. I love a good joke as well as anyone, but sometimes it just gets old. Especially, since you are a vendor, I myself would have to reconsider buying from you because of maturity level. A joke is a joke ... but I've seen it on more than one occasion your responses to pshop help. I never seem Samir from Renn-sport or eric from SPP do that when people ask for help.

here is another example of his help:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...threadid=60632
SARCASM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 09:37 PM   #6
jbw219

LOL Nice Bumper. Those wheels will look good though!
Old 02-05-2003, 10:24 PM   #7
carbonworks
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally posted by SARCASM

How many times are you going to do this when someone asks for pshop help. I mean the first time it is funny, but after that it gets boring. Maybe your username should be SARCASM instead of CARBONWORKS. I love a good joke as well as anyone, but sometimes it just gets old. Especially, since you are a vendor, I myself would have to reconsider buying from you because of maturity level. A joke is a joke ... but I've seen it on more than one occasion your responses to pshop help. I never seem Samir from Renn-sport or eric from SPP do that when people ask for help.

here is another example of his help:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...threadid=60632
Why do you find the need to berate my photoshop skills? You don't feel like buying products from me because of my photoshop skills? That there says a lot about you. Maybe Samir from Renn-sport or Eric from SPP don't do that because they know how to use photoshop better than I do. Atleast I try instead of posting messages and demeaning other people's efforts. No one even tried to help and I've seen too many posts where people have requested photoshop pictures and have gotten zero responses. No one would even bother trying if they would just get negative comments from you. Since you've seen "it" on so many occasions, you must have missed this one:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...threadid=60592

If you can do a better job, why don't you photoshop it instead of dogging on other people's efforts to help.

Alan@carbon-works.com

Last edited by carbonworks; 02-05-2003 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-05-2003, 11:21 PM   #8
Owlin
Banned

My Ride: G-Wagen
Quote:

Why do you find the need to berate my photoshop skills? You don't feel like buying products from me because of my photoshop skills? That there says a lot about you. Maybe Samir from Renn-sport or Eric from SPP don't do that because they know how to use photoshop better than I do. Atleast I try instead of posting messages and demeaning other people's efforts. No one even tried to help and I've seen too many posts where people have requested photoshop pictures and have gotten zero responses. No one would even bother trying if they would just get negative comments from you. Since you've seen "it" on so many occasions, you must have missed this one:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...threadid=60592

If you can do a better job, why don't you photoshop it instead of dogging on other people's efforts to help.

SARCASM, I don't see you trying to help anyone who asked for photoshop help. Who are you to criticize people's efforts to help even if they aren't as great as some of the P-Shop pros out there? He actually did pretty good on the 19" m3 rims in that link. Why wouldn't you buy things from him just because he's not the greatest at photoshop? Sponsors like him are the reason this board is free for the rest of us including you.
Owlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 11:24 PM   #9
SARCASM
AudiFanatic

So sorry everyone. My buddies logged on my computer and thought it would be funny to annoy people. I apologize because when they got to this site, it is automatically logged on with my username since I do not clear cookies. My apologies to everyone. It seems they have done this more than once.
Old 02-05-2003, 11:26 PM   #10
carbonworks
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally posted by SARCASM
So sorry everyone. My buddies logged on my computer and thought it would be funny to annoy people. I apologize because when they got to this site, it is automatically logged on with my username since I do not clear cookies. My apologies to everyone. It seems they have done this more than once.

Alan@carbon-works.com

Old 02-05-2003, 11:29 PM   #11
SARCASM
AudiFanatic

Quote:

I understand if you are confused or in disbelief. All I can say is I am truly sorry for any grief it has caused. Especially for Carbonworks. You have actually PMed me before because I was interested in the CF trim for my brother's sedan. Why would I flame you when I have inquired about your products.