E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2003, 10:56 PM   #1
superdad
Domestic Engineer

My Ride: bmw
Rolex 24 hours race

Hey if any of you didnt or have not gone to this......make the trip top see it. I tracked down Boris Said about 1:30am and talked with him for about 15 minutes. He was a totally cool guy.You cant beat another race like it.
superdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 10:58 PM   #2
UltimateOne
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar

My Ride: 15 ISM WRX
Send a message via AIM to UltimateOne
One of our members brother raced in it today...check this forum.
UltimateOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 09:18 AM   #3
eksath

My Ride: 02 330ci TopazBlue
Re: Rolex 24 hours race

Quote:
Originally posted by superdad
Hey if any of you didnt or have not gone to this......make the trip top see it. I tracked down Boris Said about 1:30am and talked with him for about 15 minutes. He was a totally cool guy.You cant beat another race like it.
Hey..I know Boris. He was my brother's codriver in the Bellmotor sports BMW M3 for the Grand Prix of Miami in Homestead. Yes..He is a really cool guy. He always signed the fans autographs and made conversation with them. I had one fan track Boris to our trailer and stand outside with diecast truck series minatures to be autographed. When i told Boris (he was changing for the race), he asked the guy in and signed all the trucks... cool guy.

www.starracer.us
---------------------------------------------
People believe in Ghosts, UFOs, talking to the dead, advertising, magic, curses, voodoo dolls, Elvis' death faked, the Great Pumpkin, Tupac still lives, the WWF, that all the moon walks were staged, real unstaged audience questions in talk shows, JFK's conspiracy assination theories, TWA 800 shoot down conspiracy theories, the image of the Virgin Mary appearing on a left over pizza, that Dr. Laura has no bias, that homosexuality is a choice, the guests on Jerry Springer, the TV illness of the month, that guns don't hurt people do, that CNN doesn't hype stories, the Osbornes not being staged, that a pill can make you loose weight without ever dieting or excercising, that there's a cure for baldness, aging and being short, that Britney Spears doesn't lip sync, That KFC is a healthy food choice, that the British Royal family isn't disfunctional, that there really were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, that all Arabs are the same, that Muslims encompass everyone from Indonesia to Morocco and they are all extremists, that all Americans are the same, that's it's always cold in Canada, that cigarettes aren't addictive, that it's ok to drink but not ok to smoke up.........and on and on and on and on...... so what on Earth makes anyone believe that there is something unusual about people fearing the number 13 or astrology?
eksath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 09:20 AM   #4
lilherc79
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"

My Ride: ASA ACS 3.0 Cabrio
Boris looks like russian lol. tell him to cut his hair. lol.
lilherc79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 09:25 AM   #5
eksath

that's his signature.....i have a picture of his helmet somewhere on my computer... he has some funny artwork on the back of it...if i can find it i will post it.

www.starracer.us
People believe in Ghosts, UFOs, talking to the dead, advertising, magic, curses, voodoo dolls, Elvis' death faked, the Great Pumpkin, Tupac still lives, the WWF, that all the moon walks were staged, real unstaged audience questions in talk shows, JFK's conspiracy assination theories, TWA 800 shoot down conspiracy theories, the image of the Virgin Mary appearing on a left over pizza, that Dr. Laura has no bias, that homosexuality is a choice, the guests on Jerry Springer, the TV illness of the month, that guns don't hurt people do, that CNN doesn't hype stories, the Osbornes not being staged, that a pill can make you loose weight without ever dieting or excercising, that there's a cure for baldness, aging and being short, that Britney Spears doesn't lip sync, That KFC is a healthy food choice, that the British Royal family isn't disfunctional, that there really were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, that all Arabs are the same, that Muslims encompass everyone from Indonesia to Morocco and they are all extremists, that all Americans are the same, that's it's always cold in Canada, that cigarettes aren't addictive, that it's ok to drink but not ok to smoke up.........and on and on and on and on...... so what on Earth makes anyone believe that there is something unusual about people fearing the number 13 or astrology?
Old 02-03-2003, 02:18 PM   #6
superdad
Domestic Engineer

My Ride: bmw
Are you going to the Miami grand pre? Tickets are only $20 bucks!I need to get that picture of him and I autographed.Think that you could hook it up for me down there?
superdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 04:27 PM   #7
lilherc79
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"

My Ride: ASA ACS 3.0 Cabrio
Dammit, they need to run a ALMS race over here in SoCal!
lilherc79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 05:06 PM   #8
eksath

Quote:
Originally posted by superdad
Are you going to the Miami grand pre? Tickets are only $20 bucks!I need to get that picture of him and I autographed.Think that you could hook it up for me down there?
Superdad,

Boris was codriver with my brother in Miami LAST year.This year's ride has still to be worked out. We are in planning so i can't tell you for sure if i will be there or even Boris. I will keep u informed.

Eksath

www.starracer.us