E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 05:03 AM   #41
Breyton-BMW

My Ride: Ti
Send a message via AIM to Breyton-BMW Send a message via Yahoo to Breyton-BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing.Ray View Post
If you speak as you write you don't have a chance
You could include "spell" to the list.

Breyton-BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #42
Squeak

My Ride: M3 -> 135
Send a message via AIM to Squeak
ill re write it i did it in like a minute before i went to bed ill re write today after class

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_BoyInBayArea View Post
lol.
i definitely like my car dropped and gapless with no bulge.
Squeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:14 PM   #43
Rayce185
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
ill re write it i did it in like a minute before i went to bed ill re write today after class
I'll rewrite it, sorry. Although I did it in a minute before I went to bed. I'll rewrite it today after class.

|

dun dun duuuunnnn
Rayce185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:20 PM   #44
Squeak

ill rewrite it when i get home after classes. i just didnt have time to really check my grammer hehehehe

Quote:
Quote:
lol.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:28 PM   #45
Squeak

meh like i care what my grammar is on this forum

Quote:
Quote:
lol.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:28 PM   #46
dubspinna

My Ride: E46 M3 2003.5
Quote:
check my grammer hehehehe
Grammar.
dubspinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #47
Squeak

Okay girl A i no longer really like. BUT theres a new girl now!!! and i think i maybe moving a little slow. what should i do next?

Quote:
Quote:
lol.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:29 PM   #48
Breyton-BMW

My Ride: Ti
Send a message via AIM to Breyton-BMW Send a message via Yahoo to Breyton-BMW
Quote:
Okay girl A i no longer really like. BUT theres a new girl now!!! and i think i maybe moving a little slow. what should i do next?
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...0&postcount=35

Breyton-BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:39 PM   #49
///Moose

My Ride: V-Dub VR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novare330 View Post
seeing that youve already gotten off to a good start in getting her to agree to go to a party with you, youre already on the right track, when you talk to her, how is the chemistry? fluidity of the conversation? body language? what kinda feed back are you getting from her?

most important thing to remember is dont over think things and get ahead of yourself, take it slow and keep it casual if you are in doubt of where you stand with her or whether or not she reciprocates these feelings.

for now keep things casual, taking a girl to a party is a double edged sword, it depends on how strong your pimp hand is, seeing as how you dont have her on lock yet, taking her to a large social event where she will be meeting lots of new people... guys... you could be taking a risk in losing her interest if she meets someone else at that party, also not really a good idea since youre trying to get in good with her, meaning you want to get to know her, aka talk to her, and in a large party/ social atmosphere, its a bit difficult. on the other hand, a party is a nice casual activity, non-threatening, which girls like, and in a non threatening situation, girls are more likely to let their gaurds down and more open to advances, so if youre confident and you play your cards right, you will be able to tip things in your favor by the end of the night.

as far as dates go, if you feel like the conversation is going well, and youre getting a good amount of positive feed back from her, and that shes into you, you can take the next step, ask her out on a date, but again, casual is key, ask her if she'd like to go out for a cup of coffee sometime or if she'd like to get lunch with you sometime, two solid suggestions, unlike "dinner and a movie" or "come hang out at my place", lunch or coffee are comparatively more "innocent", much more casual, and in a girls mind, do not necessarily have to "entail" anything, which they will like, lunch or coffee give off a subtle hint of a "date like" situation, which she will or will not accept, but at the same time will put them at ease in the way that its not something serious, which may scare her off, remember, get them in a comfort zone, it will increase your chances of getting a yes.

also when you ask her out, do it in a semi serious manner if youre not sure of where you stand with her (i tend to use the more direct approach ), ask her after telling a joke, making her laugh puts the situation at ease, and will take alot of pressure off the both of you. remember:

1) make her laugh
2) keep a smile on her face
3) keep her interest
4) get her in her comfort zone
5) be confident

and odds are you will come away with a date, so far my track records been perfect (knock on wood)

good luck man
haha, you always have leangthy contributions to these kind of threads.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:11 PM   #50
Squeak

thanks all! we will see i might be doing something tonight with her

Quote:
Quote:
lol.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:15 PM   #51
Novare330

My Ride: AA s/c AMBULAMPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Moose View Post
haha, you always have leangthy contributions to these kind of threads.
hahaha gotta be thorough, i have a reputation to uphold :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbworld View Post
Need some opinion. Stock Titanium Silver coupe without spoiler, using the 2 Fast 2 furious skyline vinyl scheme. What do you think, do it or not? plus, i think it would look better then what most car members have here.
Novare330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:20 AM   #52
Squeak

well guys girl B is doing well!!!! went hot tubing tonight and pool and we started doing the touchy feelly game but shes only 17 and she had to be home by 10 so i drove her. and on the way she thought we where going to be late so she started her little cry crap she had a little to drink and, she started leaning on my and hugging me while drive. then after i got her home on time i got a hug and while we where hugging she kinda scratched my back and i got a kiss!!! cha ching!! and we went to dinner alone, then met up with some friends for hot tube, but my friends and hers soon left us alone!

thanks novare

next step help?

Quote:
Quote:
lol.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:27 AM   #53
\\\VLADA

My Ride: C70 T5
Send a message via MSN to \\\VLADA
Quote:
well guys girl B is doing well!!!! went hot tubing tonight and pool and we started doing the touchy feelly game but shes only 17 and she had to be home by 10 so i drove her. and on the way she thought we where going to be late so she started her little cry crap she had a little to drink and, she started leaning on my and hugging me while drive. then after i got her home on time i got a hug and while we where hugging she kinda scratched my back and i got a kiss!!! cha ching!! and we went to dinner alone, then met up with some friends for hot tube, but my friends and hers soon left us alone!

thanks novare

next step help?
You're in my friend.
ex-YU thread

Motorcycle thread
\\\VLADA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #54
Novare330

Quote:

thanks novare

next step help?

thanks nothing bro lol it was all your doing, good job man

sounds like youve got this in the bag, sounds like youre over due to proceed pass the casual dating stage lol only thing left to do now is be able to keep her guessing, as much as you like her, try not to call or text her all the time, girls (especially younger ones) like chase more than being in a stable state right off the bat, in my experience, the younger the girls are, the faster they will get bored with being in a "stable" dating state, you must be able to make things interesting, text or call her from time to time, but other than that, make her chase you, when you guys do get together, make sure she has a good time, say sweet things to her every now and then, make eye contact and smile at her, make her laugh, it will keep her wanting more

Quote:
Need some opinion. Stock Titanium Silver coupe without spoiler, using the 2 Fast 2 furious skyline vinyl scheme. What do you think, do it or not? plus, i think it would look better then what most car members have here.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:19 PM   #55
bavari13

My Ride: ZHP & E90 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novare330 View Post

thanks nothing bro lol it was all your doing, good job man

sounds like youve got this in the bag, sounds like youre over due to proceed pass the casual dating stage lol only thing left to do now is be able to keep her guessing, as much as you like her, try not to call or text her all the time, girls (especially younger ones) like chase more than being in a stable state right off the bat, in my experience, the younger the girls are, the faster they will get bored with being in a "stable" dating state, you must be able to make things interesting, text or call her from time to time, but other than that, make her chase you, when you guys do get together, make sure she has a good time, say sweet things to her every now and then, make eye contact and smile at her, make her laugh, it will keep her wanting more
Very good advice. OP she's immature no matter what you can say so you're going to have to put up with that. Just be extremely confident while around her and you will be fine.

Novare is the man for the record
bavari13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #56
Squeak

yea she text me today and fb walled me a couple times i kinda just dont respond maybe resonpond to one or two. also bad news she got her car taken away by her parents and after school she has to go straight home during the week.

shes going to tell me the story when she gets home.

Quote:
Quote:
lol.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #57
Skazzy

My Ride: X Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing.Ray View Post
If you speak as you write you don't have a chance
lol, funny but true
Old 10-02-2008, 12:59 AM   #58
Squeak

UPDATE:

Okay so i think chick B Bit the line!!!!
she keeps texting me, fb messaging and wants to go to lunch tomorrow.

thank you, you guys ill keep you updated!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
lol.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:35 AM   #59
Novare330

Quote:
UPDATE:

Okay so i think chick B Bit the line!!!!
she keeps texting me, fb messaging and wants to go to lunch tomorrow.

thank you, you guys ill keep you updated!!!!

heres a little trick that has worked wonders for me...

you have her added on facebook, look under her interests and make note of things that she is particularly fond of, for example, if she lists what type of food she likes (sushi, italian, bbq, etc), use that to gain brownie points, say she likes italian...

"hey lunch/dinner sounds great, how do you feel about italian? i know a great little place id like to take you to, let me know when you wanna get together"

she will automatically make note of that in her feminine mind and add that to "the things we have in common" list, and you will have gotten in just that much better with her

use facebook or myspace to your advantage, if she lists enough things under her "interests" and "about me" sections, it will literally be a step by step instruction manual on how to get in good with her, make note of favorite bands, if you have those cd's or if you have that band on your ipod, have it already playing when you pick her up, this will not only score you "things in common" points, but if you happen to like that band as well, it will give you something to talk about as well

keep us posted man, and good luck

Quote:
Old 10-02-2008, 02:46 AM   #60
Squeak

thanks

Quote:
Quote:
lol.