E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum

The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum
Use this forum to discuss anything in relation to wheels to tires to offsets.
Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #1
Caden

My Ride: 2012 Genesis 5.0
Shout out to Tire Rack

I had to go through the process of filing a road hazard claim on my wife's 535i for a continental extreme contact. In the documents it states that you must bring the tire to a repair facility, but when I called they sent me an email showing that I could just take 4 pictures and send them in. I took the pictures at 6pm, and the claim was approved at 7am the next day. I just ordered the tire and they let me know that when it ships they are sending a check for the full amount minus 20 cents because the tire went up by 20c.

I was pretty upset when my wife called me and told me she hit a pothole and the tire was in shreds thinking I'd have to shell out $200 for a new continental tire. Luckily, the road hazard was included for free. I will make sure I opt in to all road hazard warranties through TR in the future.

This was only my second purchase through TR and they always have my tires to me in 2 days with ground shipping, sometimes next day which is awesome for such a cheap price. Anyways, TR will continue to get my business.

Oh and for the price the Continental Extreme Contacts are amazing tires.

Preivous BMWs: 1988 325is, 2001 325i, 2001 330ci vert, 2006 325i.

Others of note: 2012 Genesis 5.0, 2011 Audi S4 APR Stage II.
Caden is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:40 AM   #2
Rudy@Tirerack

My Ride: 1-800-428-8355 X4664
Yeah our free road hazard (on most tires) is a benefit people don't think about. Its very nice to get a free tire. Thank you for the shout out and your business.

Last edited by Rudy@Tirerack; 07-15-2016 at 09:41 AM.
Rudy@Tirerack is offline   Reply With Quote