E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
david @ eas
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: E46 M3
eas | Streamline S54 Engine Air Duct - e46 M3/MZ4 Reply to Thread

eas is proud to announce that we have the Streamline Engine Air Duct elbow piece for the E46 M3 and MZ4!

The stock plastic intake elbow on your BMW E46 M3 is a good functional piece, but leaves power on the table. The sharp corner and accordion sections of the stock piece creates flow turbulence right before the critical entry into the engine’s air plenum. The shape of the stock part is less than optimal. The Streamline S54 Intake pipe is designed using the same features as the intake sections on the World Challenge class racecars.

This high quality silicone replacement hose adds real power and throttle response that you can feel. With a reshaped profile that creates a secondary air reservoir, more filtered air volume is available and essentially creates more plenum volume. This intake pipe combined with a performance panel filter such as the Streamline® SE or other performance intake systems that do not replace the factory plastic elbow will create a super efficient intake system. High quality 4-layer silicone construction will withstand anything you can throw at it for years to come.

Fits all e46 M3 cars 2001-2006 and MZ4/MZ4C. Front end is left slightly long to fit all intake versions and may require trimming to fit your specific needs such as the Z4 M models.

Models Supported:
2000-2006 BMW M3
2006-2008 BMW MZ4/MZ4C

Streamline S54 Engine Air Duct - e46 M3/MZ4
http://www.europeanautosource.com/pr...oducts_id=2018

This Streamline Engine Air Duct goes really well with the Streamline SE Panel Filter for the E46 M3 as well! This is an engineered filter. Not just another universal washable filter! You are proud of your high performance vehicle so now get a panel filter of the same caliber. You can find that on our website as well located here:

Streamline SE Panel Filter - e46 M3
http://www.europeanautosource.com/pr...oducts_id=1222

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, email, or simply just give us a call
david @ eas is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
zeshon

My Ride: S/C 2000 328Ci

Only 120 dollars...

Favorite sponsors
Bavarian Soundwerks | Euro Spec

Mods : Performance : Active Autowerkes Stage 1 C38 • New Subframe and TMS Rear Re-Enforcements • Upgraded VANOS seals • M3 Fuel Baffle • KW V2 • ZHP Control Arms • E60 Short ShifterSound : Bavarian Soundwereks Stage 2 • DICE iPod LinkLooks : Replica M3 Mirrors • Replica M3 Front Bumper • Matte Black Grillz • LED Signals
zeshon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #3
rat3d m

My Ride: M3
Send a message via AIM to rat3d m
whats the price on both shipped 11590

F**K the fame i want the money
07 E63 M///6 Black sapphire
10 kawi zx-6R Mac's Matte white*sold*
89 240sx sr20det white *sold*
95 M3///white *sold*
96 M3///green *sold*
98 528i silver *sold*
03 toyota celica silver *SOLD*
04 M3 Silver *Gone*
05 kawi zx-6R *sold*
03 E46 M3 csl ***** *SOLD*
01 E39 M5 dinan mods*SOLD
95 E36 M3 white LM reps *SOLD*
rat3d m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:22 PM   #4
david @ eas
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat3d m View Post
whats the price on both shipped 11590
PM on the way!
Old 10-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #5
SK328CI

My Ride: 2006 Jeep SRT8
wow the prices went up on these? i bought mine when it was first released for ~$80
Old 10-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #6
tom @ eas
european auto source

My Ride: e92 S/C M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeshon View Post

Only 120 dollars...
And only 1 left. These haven't been on the shelf for long.
tom @ eas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #7
M3_CaB02

My Ride: E46 M3 Cabiolet
so if you have a k&n 63 intake already does this still add on & does it add anything if you already have an intake or specifically if you the stock intake? Thnaks Malik
M3_CaB02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #8
tom @ eas
european auto source

My Ride: e92 S/C M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_CaB02 View Post
so if you have a k&n 63 intake already does this still add on & does it add anything if you already have an intake or specifically if you the stock intake? Thnaks Malik
On the M3 stock airboxes, we're seeing gains of about 8hp on top end.
tom @ eas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #9
david @ eas
Past Site Sponsor

Thanks for the recent orders guys! You've all shipped out with tracking numbers in your inbox!