E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

View Poll Results: Is it possible?
Yes 34 73.91%
No 12 26.09%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 05:33 PM   #21
Androo

My Ride: Has 4 wheels
Is there more to the story on his behalf? It could be a reaction to something that has occurred in the relationship, it could be a reaction to something else. Fighting in the relationship, stress, problems, work problems? family..

It's a bit like being an Alcoholic, you just don't become one, you become one for a reason to forget what's happening around you, it's a bit like drugs... but his addiction is sex, it doesn't mean he has feelings for this girl, it's just where ever he goes he can get it. After finishing his business a normal person would feel low and disgusted and realise what they done is wrong (so does he), but then the body demands more, it's more of a high to different ways, it's an addiction... you can be addicted to anything, the body doesn't know the difference, it's a chemical reaction, and the body want's that chemical... as stupid as this sounds if you do a bit of research it's rather common.

Is it possible? Ofcourse it's possible, does he have control over it? Yes and no... if it's an addiction he probably needs your help and work together through it, but like any other addiction if not handled right, it will happen again....

It's the same as rubbing one off...
Androo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #22
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:42 PM   #23
02ci

My Ride: 325 ci
I suspected it. We have had conversations about this chick for a while. But when ever i would ask him about it he would say that they were just friends. I have truly never been the jealous type. So i accepted what he said. Then one day i last week i got a letter from someone on facebook that told me that what he was doing and how they didnt want to deal with the both of there sh*t. It also said to go on her myspace and take a look for myself. I went on there and seen pics of him at her house and thenm together (nothing sexual). So when he came home i asked him to tell me and of course he told me nothing was going on.
when i showed him the pics that i had he could do nothing but tell me the truth. Come to find out he could leave work early to drive to meet her but he couldnt come home early to his family. I have seen her pics on myspace but i dont know her personally. And would like to keep it that way. I dont put all the blame on her because he knew what he was getting himself into. But she also knew that he was married.

As for the sex.....i want it when i am on my period he is the one that doesn't.
02ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:45 PM   #24
02ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androo View Post
Is there more to the story on his behalf? It could be a reaction to something that has occurred in the relationship, it could be a reaction to something else. Fighting in the relationship, stress, problems, work problems? family..

It's a bit like being an Alcoholic, you just don't become one, you become one for a reason to forget what's happening around you, it's a bit like drugs... but his addiction is sex, it doesn't mean he has feelings for this girl, it's just where ever he goes he can get it. After finishing his business a normal person would feel low and disgusted and realise what they done is wrong (so does he), but then the body demands more, it's more of a high to different ways, it's an addiction... you can be addicted to anything, the body doesn't know the difference, it's a chemical reaction, and the body want's that chemical... as stupid as this sounds if you do a bit of research it's rather common.

Is it possible? Ofcourse it's possible, does he have control over it? Yes and no... if it's an addiction he probably needs your help and work together through it, but like any other addiction if not handled right, it will happen again....

It's the same as rubbing one off...
Do i think it is an addiction.....No but i am not a doctor. To be more specific we have brought other people into our sex lives. Now why he felt he needed to go behind my back is another thing. I guess ill never know.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #25
1SckRide

My Ride: '05 330Ci ZHP 6sp
Some men cheat while others don't....some cheat because of sex, not getting enough attention at home and possibly because they like that feeling of being wanted by someone else other than their wife. Then there are other issues within a marriage that is not so easily defined or understood. If you two seriously want to make this work I would highly recommend marriage counseling. Do not take this issue lightly as you are setting yourself up for a big heartbreak and you can also be sending the wrong message to your children if they should ever find out.

I can't see a sexual relationship going on for a year....there is definitely more to that. Most men who cheat because of sex will usually move on to another partner. It is the excitement of having sex with different partners that fuels that behavior.

You really should consider getting more answers to this relationship...I would not accept it was just a sex thing. A strong foundation in a marriage is usually enough to keep a man walking a straight line. While you may think there is a strong foundation marriage counseling usually helps find those weaknesses we never really knew were there. I could go on about this...not because I've ever cheated on my wife...but just because I learned how to build a strong foundation with my wife. There is always the option of divorce but you seem to have come out as the better person and gave him a second chance. If it works out that he will not attend counseling with you then start dividing up the assets!
1SckRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:58 PM   #26
02ci

I will give him this much, we are going to counseling. I do firmly believe that is what holding us together as i try to find answers as to how this all began (the cheating).
Old 10-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #27
02ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
Here is a pic of me. Sorry i couldnt find a better one.
Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW Meet 017.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	288148
Old 10-14-2008, 06:14 PM   #28
Androo

... changed my mind.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #29
NJx330CI

My Ride: About to be a M3
If you got two kids, then drop him.
NJx330CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #30
02ci

Quote:
... changed my mind.
What do you mean by that?
Old 10-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #31
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
He might be honest about not having feelings after a year, but I gaurantee the girl thinks she's in love and will cause drama for you guys....chicks are nuts
Old 10-14-2008, 06:35 PM   #32
02ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDon View Post
He might be honest about not having feelings after a year, but I gaurantee the girl thinks she's in love and will cause drama for you guys....chicks are nuts

Yeah she is nuts. She told me one thing and told him something else. She even had the nurve to talk to me is what i cant believe. She was so mad that she decided to call up one of my husbands friends girlfriend and say that he was cheating on her and then deny that she made the call. Dumb bi%ch must have forgot that there is a such thing as caller id. LOL

But what makes it worse is that my husband is 29 she is 37. You would think that when you get to that age you wouldnt be so childish.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:44 PM   #33
Androo

old gear still need loving...
Old 10-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #34
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
You seem like a decent woman.

1. Judging from what you said about your relationship thus far, I would have to assume that he obviously doesn't deserve you.
As you mentioned he could leave work early to meet her, but not to see his family? I don't know about somebody like that.
2. He f0cked over your guys' two kids by cheating on their mom, whether or they find out or not.
3. The other girl sounds like a psycho and could possibly remain in both your lives for the rest of the marriage, even if you resolve everything between yourselves.
4. If were really that sexually available to him, whats his excuse?

Thats my take of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:08 PM   #35
02ci

Quote:
old gear still need loving...
I get that but they dont need to act like they are in high school!

As for everyone's input i really appreciate you all sharing your opinions.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #36
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
looks good to me, but girl , you want sex when your on your period and he doesnt? come on now................you cant just give it when you want, you have to give it to him when he wants, its called compromise.............

please pm me some nudes

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #37
aapriadi

My Ride: e90 325i
Quote:
looks good to me, but girl , you want sex when your on your period and he doesnt? come on now................you cant just give it when you want, you have to give it to him when he wants, its called compromise.............

please pm me some nudes
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #38
Androo

Quote:

please pm me some nudes
Only if your 37yo and like sex.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #39
SeanC

My Ride: 330i
for a second there I thought the OP was 4ngie

j/k

Good luck with your relationship, I voted "no".

Sapphire Black MetallicNatural BrownSilver Cube e46 330i ZHP/6MT - Sold
HellrotDove Grey e36 ///M3 - RIP
Alpine WhiteTanSand High Gloss e46 330i SlickTop/5MT
SeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #40
Androo

Honestly, unless Stan (Novare330) or Jonathan (JJR4884) this thread will not provide any use to you.

Unless your vanos is fvcked, we can help... and even then.... we will probably still say "fail" and ask for