E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #21
coco savage

My Ride: 325i
it really is the simple truth...even tho its nearly impossible for most guys to do after a break up.

Random Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black107 View Post
he's just the resident off-topic ball breaker. Dont take it personally.
coco savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #22
SHANERS330i

My Ride: screamer
[QUOTE=sin11234;8720488]well if your looking for wifey and you have the same friends, I bet one of those girlfriends that you and her know found out about this ordeal and i bet it be so much easier for you to pick a nice lady up now.

yeah, that had crossed my mind. but i feel there all the same.

honestly, id love to just move to a tropical beach for 4 years and lay in the sand and drink beer. work at a little teryaki lunch shop outside.. get brown and just get away.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #23
SHANERS330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post

so true... stop stalking hot girls on the net, go to a bar, and talk to some "fly honeys"
not of age yet
Old 10-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #24
SW222
Banned User

My Ride: is silver and slow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANERS330i View Post
i know theres been posts like this before, but how do you go about it. im sick of seeing pictures on facebook of her partying away at school. she told me before she left that she wanted to "be her own person" all that means to me is she wants to go party and **** it up.

but all i want is for things to be back the way they were, but that cant happen.

how do i move on?
~flame suit on~
The reason why you routinely check up on her pictures is because you wanna see if she's messing around with guys. Depression fuels curiosity and until you see or read about her F^@&!ng another dude, (anger will tear apart any lingering love you still have for her ) you're never gonna stop thinking about this chick. Unless you find a new muse like someone already suggested. It's simple, we're selfish and we want only our stamp on that P^$$y, that's why we linger around after a break up, not solely because of a broken heart but we wanna make sure our stamp is still on there. And when it's no longer on there, that's when we hate the dam bitoch and could give a rat's arse about them.
SW222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #25
anakbabe

My Ride: '87 Corolla liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANERS330i View Post
yea im here haha
Dont get Pvssy-whipped... Grab a couple of your craziest buddies and go party to portland this weekend. You need to get out of your depresing mood asap...
Old 10-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #26
sin11234

My Ride: iwntmorHRSPWRthnpsts
Send a message via AIM to sin11234
[QUOTE=SHANERS330i;8720514]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin11234 View Post
well if your looking for wifey and you have the same friends, I bet one of those girlfriends that you and her know found out about this ordeal and i bet it be so much easier for you to pick a nice lady up now.

yeah, that had crossed my mind. but i feel there all the same.

honestly, id love to just move to a tropical beach for 4 years and lay in the sand and drink beer. work at a little teryaki lunch shop outside.. get brown and just get away.
whats stopping you dude, i wanted to study marine biology and move to hawaii study some algi and fiish on the side of some white sands by my silver metallic M3 and all that, just do what you want dude well anything legal of coarse.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #27
EMPORIOO

My Ride: 330ci, 335i
I would recommend not looking anywhere on facebook where you know you will find news updates about her personal life. If you want to completely move on you have to fight the urges of going online and trying to dig information about her current social life. I been there and done it, it just pushes you back. Keep enforcing no contact, brush her off your life and pretty soon she will be brushed away from your thoughts.

You have to understand that the sooner you change these habits the happier you're going to be. There is no going back, you have to live your life, keep yourself busy thats the key to regaining your happiness and self-respect.

Last edited by EMPORIOO; 10-20-2008 at 03:54 PM.
EMPORIOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:52 PM   #28
sin11234

DAMN, e46fanatics is so friendly at times.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:53 PM   #29
coco savage

except to liars and scammers....

Random Images

Quote:
Old 10-20-2008, 03:54 PM   #30
Novare330

My Ride: AA s/c AMBULAMPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
except to liars and scammers....
ZINGGGGG

BTW OP, i have a stickied thread devoted to this topic in the love line section, heres a link

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=549187

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbworld View Post
Need some opinion. Stock Titanium Silver coupe without spoiler, using the 2 Fast 2 furious skyline vinyl scheme. What do you think, do it or not? plus, i think it would look better then what most car members have here.
Novare330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #31
sin11234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novare330 View Post
ZINGGGGG

BTW OP, i have a stickied thread devoted to this topic in the love line section, heres a link

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=549187
you are not playing my friend lol
Old 10-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #32
anakbabe

My Ride: '87 Corolla liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin11234 View Post
DAMN, e46fanatics is so friendly at times.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #33
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
to the op, i just want to add a little bit
i'm at work so its a little tough to say everything hahahha

how old are you? i'm gonna say between 18-21, since you are still doing the whole facebook thing, plus college

here are a few things

number one, try to meet someone asap, rebounds are the healthiest (and funnest) ways of getting over the ex

number two, if you don't like going crazy partying, did you ever think about trying to date someone older? call me crazy, but that might work out for you because some girls get all that sh*t outta their system when they are younger, plus a younger stud like you will make them feel young again andddddddd the best part, if your ex finds out you are dating an older chick, she'll get PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSED hahahahaha, its fun

number three, make yourself happy, because if you don't......... its gonna come back and hit you hard, stay happy, be a little selfish, do what you want when you want......... this is your life we are talkin about here, not anyone elses

if you are <21... forget the older chick thing, thats not gonna fly if you can't drink lol. but if you are, go for it, don't be "intimidated" and you'll learn a sh*t load
Old 10-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #34
nojoda

My Ride: 06 M3Vert 6MT JB/CIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
ask yourself one question

she doesn't want to be with you..... she would rather live her own life and you have to respect that.
do you really want to be with someone that doesn't care about being with you?

keep that confidence level up, and i hope you look forward to dating and meeting new people, there isn't a better feeling in the world than a first date, being nervous, learning so much more about another person

get excited about falling in love (or loving) another person for completely different reasons

forget about her, i guarantee you will meet on girl that is NOTHING like your ex, then you'll see the big picture

dude.... you can tell you've been through alot and this is seriously the only true honest advice you can give!

2006 BMW M3 VERT 6MT (CURRENT)
2007 B7 AUDI A4 2.0T CVT FWD (BRILLIANT BLACK) TRADED

2002 E46 BMW M3 SMG II (TIAG) RIP
nojoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:04 PM   #35
SHANERS330i

wow, glad to see alot of friendly posts. thanks guys. i think its time for the process to begin.

keep the good advice coming, im going to play some pick up b ball get some sweat rollin.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #36
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojoda View Post
dude.... you can tell you've been through alot and this is seriously the only true honest advice you can give!
thanks buddy

hey what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

i made a thread or two about it, some good info

the more you have been through, the easier it is to walk away and look forward to whats next........

simple enought i guess lol
Old 10-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #37
coco savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
to the op, i just want to add a little bit
i'm at work so its a little tough to say everything hahahha

how old are you? i'm gonna say between 18-21, since you are still doing the whole facebook thing, plus college

here are a few things

number one, try to meet someone asap, rebounds are the healthiest (and funnest) ways of getting over the ex

number two, if you don't like going crazy partying, did you ever think about trying to date someone older? call me crazy, but that might work out for you because some girls get all that sh*t outta their system when they are younger, plus a younger stud like you will make them feel young again andddddddd the best part, if your ex finds out you are dating an older chick, she'll get PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSED hahahahaha, its fun

number three, make yourself happy, because if you don't......... its gonna come back and hit you hard, stay happy, be a little selfish, do what you want when you want......... this is your life we are talkin about here, not anyone elses

if you are <21... forget the older chick thing, thats not gonna fly if you can't drink lol. but if you are, go for it, don't be "intimidated" and you'll learn a sh*t load
a lil?????

jk good advice

Random Images

Quote:
Old 10-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #38
Dcha

My Ride: Mkodama's sister
Send a message via AIM to Dcha
Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
u wont move on til u fvck someone else.. whoever fvcks someone else first wins
That is not true. I have ****ed 5 chicks since my ex and it's no different than the day after.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #39
Dcha

My Ride: Mkodama's sister
Send a message via AIM to Dcha
Seriously though, FVCK any b1tch who is not your wife. They are all dirty rotten liars and thieves.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:10 PM   #40
JJR4884

here is my thread contribution

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...366&highlight=