E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 962 votes, 4.98 average.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:26 AM   #8001
trickydik_1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Detroit,michigan
Posts: 1,013
My Ride: stanced
Send a message via Yahoo to trickydik_1
is this the new Porsche....\
__________________
trickydik_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:44 AM   #8002
DTMdan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 3,770
My Ride: E53 X5 3.0i Sport
Send a message via AIM to DTMdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk325xi View Post
greatest Z out there no doubt!
love it bro!!
and again... I dunno about that lol

__________________
DTMdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #8003
Tonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2,457
My Ride: Econobox
Send a message via AIM to Tonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemwe_03i View Post
Sexy as ****? Yes
Would I rock the **** out of it? Yes

Aggressive wheel/tire setup? No
__________________
Tonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #8004
VMRWheels
Sponsor
 
VMRWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 10,271
My Ride: 1:25 Scale Enzo
Send a message via AIM to VMRWheels Send a message via Yahoo to VMRWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy23 View Post
Holy moly!

Dear Santa...
__________________
Mitch @ VMR | Wheels
Tel: 714-442-7916 EXT 107 | Email: Mitch@velocitymotoring.com

Facebook! | Flickr! | Blog! | Instagram!
*** WINTER WHEEL/TIRE SALE!! ***
VMRWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #8005
SIN3
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: So Cali___Wii Wii Land
Posts: 1,595
My Ride: Fitment Connoisseur
Send a message via AIM to SIN3
the whole Z community is the like the S2000 community now. its a pissing contest to see how negative offset you can go. and how low you can go. Now that you can buy the car for under $9000 every red blooded 18 year old wants to be stanced.... (hate that word)

stanced
hella flush
illest

all these terms to say you are into a car with good wheel fitment is retarded. Just say you like your car to look aggressive or have good fitment.
__________________
2006 M3 Cabrio
2004 ZHP Cabrio

/stanceworks\
"keep it clean, keep it OEM+"
SIN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #8006
p0tpie
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,651
My Ride: '06 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMdan View Post
+1 on being confused... Why keep visiting a thread dedicated to something you dislike?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-UDM View Post
@ Evolved

This thread + your sig x your posts = (me) confused...

Just saying.... That's all
i can't speak for evolved of course, but as a lover of this thread and a hater of the hellaflush movement, i just gotta point out that this thread only represents the top 10% of the HF/stanceworks community. To me, the problem with the HF trend is the other 90% who do it wrong and perpetuate the stupidest and most attn-whorish trends (million stickers anyone?). Also, when i visit any stance forum, for every one nice car i see, i can show you 9 "stanced" kias/focuses/trucks(wtf?) that shouldn't even be modded.Now, the HF movement not only represents "good fitment" but it also encompasses all the other ghey trends that it started. The whole hellaflush thing has been *****d out and killed to such massive proportions that it's already starting to be the new rice movement of the 2010's. So now, anything to do with good fitment can be associated with being 16.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN3 View Post
the whole Z community is the like the S2000 community now. its a pissing contest to see how negative offset you can go. and how low you can go. Now that you can buy the car for under $9000 every red blooded 18 year old wants to be stanced.... (hate that word)

stanced
hella flush
illest

all these terms to say you are into a car with good wheel fitment is retarded. Just say you like your car to look aggressive or have good fitment.
agreed!
__________________
p0tpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:27 PM   #8007
FromE55toM5
Registered User
 
FromE55toM5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: W. Sacramento CA.
Posts: 10,902
My Ride: 6spd E60 ///M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
I love all of those AMG's (and that old school MB) but the wheels are hideous!! I like that they are wide and low, but every style is just terrible, in my opinion.
__________________


Previous Whips:
330ci | ///M3 | E55

Endless Auto Body
FromE55toM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #8008
evolved
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 817
My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN3 View Post
the whole Z community is the like the S2000 community now. its a pissing contest to see how negative offset you can go. and how low you can go. Now that you can buy the car for under $9000 every red blooded 18 year old wants to be stanced.... (hate that word)

stanced
hella flush
illest

all these terms to say you are into a car with good wheel fitment is retarded. Just say you like your car to look aggressive or have good fitment.
Totally agreed. Stanced/hella flush/illest are the new rice terms of the now. Same with the stupid stickers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by from330citom3 View Post
Every time I see your car in your sig I

Hands down one of my favorite E46's ever!
__________________

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #8009
BMW-UDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DC/VA & Miami
Posts: 1,437
My Ride: Piggy bank
[QUOTE=p0tpie;12608861]i can't speak for evolved of course, but as a lover of this thread and a hater of the hellaflush movement, i just gotta point out that this thread only represents the top 10% of the HF/stanceworks community. To me, the problem with the HF trend is the other 90% who do it wrong and perpetuate the stupidest and most attn-whorish trends (million stickers anyone?). Also, when i visit any stance forum, for every one nice car i see, i can show you 9 "stanced" kias/focuses/trucks(wtf?) that shouldn't even be modded.Now, the HF movement not only represents "good fitment" but it also encompasses all the other ghey trends that it started. The whole hellaflush thing has been *****d out and killed to such massive proportions that it's already starting to be the new rice movement of the 2010's. So now, anything to do with good fitment can be associated with being 16.



1) no such thing as "HF/Stancework movment" like sin its all agressive fitment.. but, umm call it what u will..
2) sticker bombed cars are NOT the norm, nor do u see 90% of them doing it, NOR will you see 90% of cars showcased on HF or SW with that style, so your case is extremely over the top at the very least. Yes you will see ppl trying there own "shot at the style" but thats expected, naturally...be it mini trucks or whatever...
3) if you dont own or drive a car that has agressive fitment (and i mean aggressive...not just flush, cause is just...well, "normal") and follow this thread or any fitment site you nautrally will get the feeling of "oversaturation".
*side note* flush cars are classy as fuuuuu not downgrading it

granted your intitled (100%) to how YOU feel abt it, but to say its like the "rice" movement is nuts (my opinion). I dont take offense to it at all, but i dont see the corralation in terms of style at all. Popularity, maybe...but you dont see " fast and furiously flushed" movies, lol, feel me? i will promise everyone one thing though, FLUSH will be the norm, as it is now...its standard at the very least... more aggressive fitment will simply never go away...call me crazy.. but it wont...for those that do it with "style and class" will always be around, now those crazy *** cars with -100 camber..yes that will die... lol



/ disscussion



on to more pics yall!
__________________
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8351/8293202680_e6931c95fe.jpg
BMW-UDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #8010
FromE55toM5
Registered User
 
FromE55toM5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: W. Sacramento CA.
Posts: 10,902
My Ride: 6spd E60 ///M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
Every time I see your car in your sig I

Hands down one of my favorite E46's ever!


thanks man!
__________________


Previous Whips:
330ci | ///M3 | E55

Endless Auto Body
FromE55toM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:46 PM   #8011
SIN3
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: So Cali___Wii Wii Land
Posts: 1,595
My Ride: Fitment Connoisseur
Send a message via AIM to SIN3
My fault i started a rant... on to pics gentleman!!!
__________________
2006 M3 Cabrio
2004 ZHP Cabrio

/stanceworks\
"keep it clean, keep it OEM+"
SIN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #8012
Hansen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 55
My Ride: S2000

Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #8013
Jammy23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Big Blue
Posts: 317
My Ride: A Car












Jammy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:07 PM   #8014
Jammy23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Big Blue
Posts: 317
My Ride: A Car




Jammy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:05 AM   #8015
DTMdan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 3,770
My Ride: E53 X5 3.0i Sport
Send a message via AIM to DTMdan
Speedlines







__________________
DTMdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:10 AM   #8016
DTMdan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 3,770
My Ride: E53 X5 3.0i Sport
Send a message via AIM to DTMdan
I'm not a fan of many VIP cars or ones with retarded camber but damn this is crazy...

__________________
DTMdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #8017
patdeezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: soul.CAL
Posts: 10,816
My Ride: a grey e46 sedan
Send a message via AIM to patdeezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0tpie View Post
i can't speak for evolved of course, but as a lover of this thread and a hater of the hellaflush movement, i just gotta point out that this thread only represents the top 10% of the HF/stanceworks community. To me, the problem with the HF trend is the other 90% who do it wrong and perpetuate the stupidest and most attn-whorish trends (million stickers anyone?). Also, when i visit any stance forum, for every one nice car i see, i can show you 9 "stanced" kias/focuses/trucks(wtf?) that shouldn't even be modded.Now, the HF movement not only represents "good fitment" but it also encompasses all the other ghey trends that it started. The whole hellaflush thing has been *****d out and killed to such massive proportions that it's already starting to be the new rice movement of the 2010's. So now, anything to do with good fitment can be associated with being 16.
qft
__________________
-m330-
EUROPROJEKTZ

REALIE CLUB 2007 - I'M KEEPIN IT REAL!


SPONSORED BY
|SGC Godfather|
KOBE in 2012
patdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #8018
Tonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2,457
My Ride: Econobox
Send a message via AIM to Tonk


__________________
Tonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:39 PM   #8019
DADON4SHO
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: LAS VEGAS
Posts: 3,003
My Ride: SLOW E46
my lambo on GT5
Photobucket
__________________
Photobucket
DADON4SHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:50 PM   #8020
TopazKD
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,228
My Ride: blue zombie
^ wheel gap KILLSSSS!!!!!
__________________

"///M3 drivers have no friends!" -Jeremy Clarkson....
TopazKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use