E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 161 votes, 4.86 average.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:04 AM   #10841
DTMdan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 3,766
My Ride: E53 X5 3.0i Sport
Send a message via AIM to DTMdan




__________________
DTMdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #10842
DTMdan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 3,766
My Ride: E53 X5 3.0i Sport
Send a message via AIM to DTMdan






__________________
DTMdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #10843
DTMdan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 3,766
My Ride: E53 X5 3.0i Sport
Send a message via AIM to DTMdan
I wish we had E36 wagons available here



__________________
DTMdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #10844
DTMdan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 3,766
My Ride: E53 X5 3.0i Sport
Send a message via AIM to DTMdan
Both front and rear are completely tucked. I will agree that the rear is aggressive (in the sense that it's close to the fender), but the front is I'm guessing about 10mm til it's even flush with the fender. And yeah, definitely better than mexi lol
__________________
DTMdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #10845
BMW-UDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DC/VA & Miami
Posts: 1,423
My Ride: Piggy bank
How is mexi flush a bad thing? Ppl use that as a example all the time.. Nobody knows what real "mexiflush" is?.. The term is always used outta its real context..in the same fashion as how ppl that hate fitted cars post redic pics thats not a true representation...
__________________
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8351/8293202680_e6931c95fe.jpg
BMW-UDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #10846
Lunatikz|E46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tx
Posts: 1,634
My Ride: Slow
Mmmm E36 wagon
__________________
Lunatikz|E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #10847
Tonk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2,415
My Ride: Econobox
Send a message via AIM to Tonk
Mexiflush is ok to a certain extent. I think this is too much:

__________________
Tonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #10848
DTMdan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 3,766
My Ride: E53 X5 3.0i Sport
Send a message via AIM to DTMdan
........................................Y so mad Cesar?
__________________
DTMdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:58 AM   #10849
BMW-UDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DC/VA & Miami
Posts: 1,423
My Ride: Piggy bank
^ that was a top secret pic u ahole! Now i am!

























__________________
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8351/8293202680_e6931c95fe.jpg
BMW-UDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #10850
BMW-UDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DC/VA & Miami
Posts: 1,423
My Ride: Piggy bank
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonk View Post
Mexiflush is ok to a certain extent. I think this is too much:

Good example Chris! Its been pulled of cleaner, mostly VDubs though.. "mexiflush" is a awesome fitment style.. See dans comedic post was another good example of how ppl suspect it looks like.. Both points proven

/discussion
__________________
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8351/8293202680_e6931c95fe.jpg
BMW-UDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #10851
So Lowww
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Philly
Posts: 4,975
My Ride: E28
Thanks for the post Tonk <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthJersey 3er View Post
Tightly fitted is also aggressive and better than mexiflush.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMdan View Post
Both front and rear are completely tucked. I will agree that the rear is aggressive (in the sense that it's close to the fender), but the front is I'm guessing about 10mm til it's even flush with the fender. And yeah, definitely better than mexi lol
After bimmerfest I threw on spacers and stayed at the same height. So now I'm at et5 front and et10 rear while still being Hellasunk. The front fenders flared themselves so they still tuck even at the offset, but now they touch the fender, flush as fcuk lulz.

Hellasunk and hellafitted.
__________________
So Lowww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #10852
e46stallion
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SB
Posts: 5,776
My Ride: fwd
Send a message via AIM to e46stallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonk View Post
Mexiflush is ok to a certain extent. I think this is too much:

car is hideous
__________________
-Ev
e46stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #10853
DADON4SHO
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: LAS VEGAS
Posts: 3,003
My Ride: SLOW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46stallion View Post
car is hideous
+1

u facking hate what the "modding scene" has come to facking sickers every where and facked up tires sizes. i dont mind SOME stretch SOME camber but this is facking hideous.
__________________
Photobucket

Last edited by DADON4SHO; 09-07-2011 at 01:46 PM.
DADON4SHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #10854
BMW-UDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DC/VA & Miami
Posts: 1,423
My Ride: Piggy bank
The same can be said abt half CF and half painted cars with odd/played out paint schemes, black out roofs.. Etc etc.. If that car is hidious.. Then 99% of the cars on this site are a complete pos.. Not a jab at u.. You car looks cool.. But lets be real for a min.. The pot shouldnt call the kettle black, feel me?
__________________
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8351/8293202680_e6931c95fe.jpg
BMW-UDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #10855
evolved
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 811
My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46stallion View Post
car is hideous
+1 The rear fitment and sticker bombing is
__________________

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #10856
DADON4SHO
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: LAS VEGAS
Posts: 3,003
My Ride: SLOW E46
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-UDM View Post
The same can be said abt half CF and half painted cars with odd/played out paint schemes, black out roofs.. Etc etc.. If that car is hidious.. Then 99% of the cars on this site are a complete pos.. Not a jab at u.. You car looks cool.. But lets be real for a min.. The pot shouldnt call the kettle black, feel me?
Some Cars come out the manufacture with a blacked out roofs. Some car manufactures have cars with exposed cf. You tell me a car manufacture that puts STUPID fitment wheels and tires and a bunch of stickers? NO. ok then.
/argument.
__________________
Photobucket

Last edited by DADON4SHO; 09-07-2011 at 04:00 PM.
DADON4SHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #10857
BMW-UDM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DC/VA & Miami
Posts: 1,423
My Ride: Piggy bank
Quote:
Originally Posted by DADON4SHO View Post
Some Cars come out the manufacture with a blacked out roof. Some car manufactures have cars with exposed cf. You tell me a car manufacture that puts STUPID fitment wheels and tires and a bunch of stickers? NO. ok then.
/argument.
Your argument is irelevant.. U mentioned the "mod scene" as in what individuals do to there car..your comparison to what a manu does has no basis, and its off topic.. My aim is that u pointed out a "flaw" in the "scene" when ur car can fit that catagory just as well....thats all.. Reason why i said what i said.. IF that car is hidilous based on REMOVABLE stickers and a fitment past your "confont" zone is odd at best.. I wont even call it stupid or retarded.. Anyway..Your car is just as hidilous to alot of ppl... For the record there is no argument here.. just making point.. Cause i can.. Just as u did.. But dont come to a thread bashing someones work like a 5yr old with your "fak" and retarded banter.. Cause u will get sh!tted on..
__________________
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8351/8293202680_e6931c95fe.jpg
BMW-UDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #10858
DADON4SHO
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: LAS VEGAS
Posts: 3,003
My Ride: SLOW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-UDM View Post
Your argument is irelevant.. U mentioned the "mod scene" as in what individuals do to there car..your comparison to what a manu does has no basis, and its off topic.. My aim is that u pointed out a "flaw" in the "scene" when ur car can fit that catagory just as well....thats all.. Reason why i said what i said.. IF that car is hidilous based on REMOVABLE stickers and a fitment past your "confont" zone is odd at best.. I wont even call it stupid or retarded.. Anyway..Your car is just as hidilous to alot of ppl... For the record there is no argument here.. just making point.. Cause i can.. Just as u did.. But dont come to a thread bashing someones work like a 5yr old with your "fak" and retarded banter.. Cause u will get sh!tted on..
lol dang ur acting like i insulted your car.... better yet ur acting like i insulted your mom. its just a car. and yes every one has a chance to voice their opinion. obviously im not the only one that thinks the way car was modded is HIDEOUS.
You wanna talk about acting like a 5 yeard old? every argument in this thread is because of you. go get a job or something stop having mommy and daddy buy you whats kool in the interwebz
__________________
Photobucket
DADON4SHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #10859
w0w
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 19,980
My Ride: 00 323i
lol this isnt gonna end well
__________________
daron
w0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #10860
lvguy1966
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal I.E.
Posts: 66
My Ride: 2002 M3
LOL ya, I love the internet "my dick is bigger than yours" debates....LOL
__________________


'02 M3 SMG

Mods: 35% Ceramic tint, Interior CF, clear signal bulbs, black and silver CF roundels

To do list: Remus race muffler, Borla mid pipe, ST V1 coils, DICE Mediabridge, etc.
lvguy1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use