E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #21
koven

My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwti View Post
how does that make any sense?? asking someone flat out for a discount can potentially be considered rude, not too mention possibly cheap on your part. you've said it worked for your before, although I doubt THAT was the exact reason it worked. its risky and may cause a negative response.

Why not just go to nordstrams when shes there, and try on jeans?? how does asking for a discount, have anything to do with getting her interested in you??
rude, risky, and may cause a negative response? that's what i think if i were to flat out ask for her #.. these chicks dont come to class expecting to get asked out by random guys.. it's not a bar/club

regardless, i dont get why people are so stuck on this.. i'm not claiming this is a foolproof way of getting a girl's # and interest, i'm not telling you to walk into a bar and start asking girls for discounts, i'm not saying it's some universal method of getting girls that i invented....

it always depends on the situation and everyone has their own style.. my first impressions of her makes me feel that being forward in this case would result in failure. that's all there is to it..

Last edited by koven; 10-29-2008 at 06:52 PM.
koven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #22
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
Ive been in this situation

Proceed with both girls and see what happens. With girl # 1 you're kind of on to something. With girl number 2, you don't even know if she has a bf yet. I say keep girl number 1 and ask out girl number 2 and see what she says. If both progress into something then it will be time to choose.

BTW, girls do this all the time.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:53 PM   #23
HB325ci

My Ride: 2003 M3 & 2004 325ci
Sneaky is right.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #24
jeffro3000

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
PM me
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownE30M3 View Post
In for epicness if OP pits girl 1 vs. girl 2 in a KY Jelly wrestling match somehow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie Vega View Post
Bangem both out, the kinkier one wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd76 View Post
jonjon and i will be holding a public forum for all questions.....

and yes, there will be a slide show......
Quote:
Originally Posted by doofness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330ciandr6 View Post
^ i was waiting on that
@ responses
jeffro3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #25
W4rmachine

My Ride: oNe sLo 3twenty3
Send a message via AIM to W4rmachine
I don't see whats the problem with going out with 2 girls.. if your not "official" then I would say its okay to do so, no strings attached. I would just keep going out with both of em and see a better picture of their character.
[BMW 323ci] Mods: AA Supercharged C30 Kit | AA Gen 3 exhaust | OEM M3 front | Vorsteiner Hood | Custom paint Volk TE37 | GTR sideskirts | Hamann rear addon | HKS Hipermaxx Coilover | Voltex GT Type 1 Wing | OEM M3 side mirror | Autentic ACS Lip |
W4rmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #26
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
well, there are other things to powder up the number asking, ask her if shed like to go out , i also think the discount thing comes off as being cheap, but then again, 25 yr old women dont think like 40 yr old women..............

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #27
bimmerbum46

My Ride: sweet pair of Vans
Send a message via AIM to bimmerbum46
YES.

Its very hard in my oppinion
Old 10-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #28
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
you need one girl that can cook, one that can be wild in bed, one that can take care of you when you're sick, and one that you can talk to about all your problems..

and its important that neither one of them know each other
Old 10-29-2008, 07:07 PM   #29
wasp9166
ima touching member

YES.

what is?

Quote:
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
Old 10-29-2008, 07:09 PM   #30
bimmerbum46

My Ride: sweet pair of Vans
Send a message via AIM to bimmerbum46
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
YES.

what is?
Dating 2 girls at once
Old 10-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #31
wasp9166
ima touching member

oh, thought he pmed you

Quote:
Old 10-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #32
nikkeiS2K

My Ride: Ghey Mobile
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
basically, girl #1 is whatever to me but of course, i'd love to bang her. girl #2 feels like she could be wifey even though i just met her.
I can totally see this going the opposite way.

Quote:
anyway, my question is... should i try to juggle both girls at once and see how it goes? or should i just break it off with girl #1 and focus on girl #2?
Go with both.
nikkeiS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #33
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
Quote:

what is?

Dating two girls at once

For the record I think its easier then just 'dating' one girl. If your dating one girl then your likely call her more often, and show her more attention. Most girls see this as a weekness or a way to take advantage.

If your dating two girls, your attention is divided and you always leave her wanting more. And when your dealing with one of the two girls, you have the swagger of knowing that if shes not worth your time...theres another right behind her. This confidence you exude is irresistible to women.

Thats just for the dating phase, when it gets serious...its always better to focus on just one girl

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose

Last edited by Sneaky; 10-29-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #34
abstracteknics

My Ride: RRR-1|three2eight
Send a message via Skype™ to abstracteknics
Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
ok i'll try to keep this simple..

girl #2: broke the ice with her in class today, she's really cute. her smile when she laughs makes me feel all warm. i feel completely infatuated with her right now. long story short, she told me she works at nordstrom so next time i see her, i'm gonna tell her i was thinking of buying some jeans and was wondering if she could get me a discount.. i think it's an easy way to get her # and set myself up to offer her dinner in return
Dude.. that might or might not work, depending on how confident you are. but for the most part (in most situations) thats a definite no no

Personally, especially when I don't see girls that often, say 3 times a week in lecture only (and not outside of class), I like to actually get to know the girl instead of meeting her one day, then just out of the blue, asking for her number the next time I see her. If you think you've built enough comfort with her, here's a more smooth transition to get her number... if ya dig.

“well you seem to be doing well in this class… maybe it’s because you’re a total nerd, but you seem kinda cool. Let’s hang out and study this week, you can show me the method to this madness! What's your number so we can do that?"

If she says “go to tutoring” then tell her why you don’t like tutoring (“tutors are like robots – you come across as a genuine person that actually knows the class”).

lol idk.. as for going with 2 girls yeah, that shouldn't be a problem, as long as you keep them spread out. Right now, I'm with a girl on campus and the other one goes to my rival school. haha so its fine. W/e you decide, good luck.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:19 PM   #35
nikkeiS2K

My Ride: Ghey Mobile
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstracteknics View Post
"well you seem to be doing well in this class; maybe it's because you're a total nerd, but you seem kinda cool. Let's hang out and study this week, you can show me the method to this madness! What's your number so we can do that?"
Do you really talk like that? It reminds me of the guy from 300 when you mentioned that

Last edited by nikkeiS2K; 10-29-2008 at 07:24 PM.
nikkeiS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:20 PM   #36
jeffro3000

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkei325i View Post
Do you really talk like that?
lets hope not...
jeffro3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #37
DinanBMW330

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to DinanBMW330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
Dating two girls at once

For the record I think its easier then just 'dating' one girl. If your dating one girl then your likely call her more often, and show her more attention. Most girls see this as a weekness or a way to take advantage.

If your dating two girls, your attention is divided and you always leave her wanting more. And when your dealing with one of the two girls, you have the swagger of knowing that if shes not worth your time...theres another right behind her. This confidence you exude is irresistible to women.

Thats just for the dating phase, when it gets serious...its always better to focus on just one girl
Very well said. Couldn't agree more.

Andrew.

DinanBMW330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:22 PM   #38
koven

My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
well, there are other things to powder up the number asking, ask her if shed like to go out , i also think the discount thing comes off as being cheap, but then again, 25 yr old women dont think like 40 yr old women..............
she's 19.. and i can tell from talking to her that she wont mind..

just to clarify, by discount i don't mean "hey can u just ring me up and take 20% off these jeans, no one will ever know!"

i mean for her to buy it with her employee discount..

last time i tried it.. i met her at the store 30 minutes before she got off.. looked around, she bought it for me when she got off.. i said thanks and offered to take her out in return, she said ok and we went out for 5 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikhkd View Post
and its important that neither one of them know each other

lol it's definitely possible that they have mutual friends.. who knows, it's a small world

if i string #1 along.. sh!t might hit the fan when if i try to break it off and it could potentially ruin things with #2.... i can tell #1 already thinks we're about to be "official" any minute now
Old 10-29-2008, 07:25 PM   #39
wasp9166
ima touching member

yeah, keep em spread out, and dont show up b4 she gets off , lol

Quote:
Old 10-29-2008, 07:28 PM   #40
Munky

My Ride: too old for this BS
Nordys employee discount is 40%. Is the girl from Nordstrom's named Debby by chance?

Munky is offline   Reply With Quote