E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #21
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
what brand do you guys buy? ON?
Walmart brand.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #22
Green_Shine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North
Posts: 373
My Ride: Back seat riding
Bump for my 2 weeks of great sleep, crazy ass dreams , increased strength and recovery. Loving it again.
__________________
Green_Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #23
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
Bump for my 2 weeks of great sleep, crazy ass dreams , increased strength and recovery. Loving it again.
so should I get this sh1t?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #24
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
so should I get this sh1t?
Yes.

With my multi, ZMA, PowerFULL, Horny Goat, and Tribulus... my rock hard erections and loads have been making Peter North look like a fvcking amateur.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:59 AM   #25
Ghostie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 599
My Ride: What else?
I'm sure your boyfriend appreciates your new found virility.......


I guess I will be hitting GNC this weekend
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #26
Green_Shine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North
Posts: 373
My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
so should I get this sh1t?
Yes. If you're test levels are low, you should see a benefit. It's supposed to help boost test but at worse it gives you great deep sleep for recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
Yes.

With my multi, ZMA, PowerFULL, Horny Goat, and Tribulus... my rock hard erections and loads have been making Peter North look like a fvcking amateur.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostie View Post
I'm sure your boyfriend appreciates your new found virility.......


I guess I will be hitting GNC this weekend
Loving that veiny c0ck he is.
__________________
Green_Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #27
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
so should I get this sh1t?
...yes
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #28
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
...yes
how much is it at walmart?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #29
Ghostie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 599
My Ride: What else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
so should I get this sh1t?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
how much is it at walmart?


I love how solly relies solely on teh internet forums to do all his research for him....even prices from the local wlamrt.


FYI, I googled ZMA and did some reading on it
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #30
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostie View Post
I love how solly relies solely on teh internet forums to do all his research for him....even prices from the local wlamrt.


FYI, I googled ZMA and did some reading on it
you're a dumbass if you think that. I google every thing. It's funny because when I google zma walmart guess what comes up. Another forum. Why would i deal with the trash of walmart when I can ask a helpful member unlike yourself.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #31
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
I'm telling you, all these supplements paired with no more jerking off have made me a beast in the bedroom.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:24 PM   #32
Green_Shine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North
Posts: 373
My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
I'm telling you, all these supplements paired with no more jerking off have made me a beast in the bedroom.
Pump pump pass out?

lol you're lifting just so you can smash vag haaaaard.
__________________
Green_Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #33
DME46
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NJ high school girls' bathrooms.
Posts: 255
My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
Pump pump pass out?

lol you're lifting just so you can smash vag haaaaard.


It is pretty nice being able to do standing missionary, hump, and squat at the same time.
__________________

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:29 PM   #34
Green_Shine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North
Posts: 373
My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post


It is pretty nice being able to do standing missionary, hump, and squat at the same time.
Doggy style man. One hand on hair other on should and smash. Repeat process.
__________________
Green_Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #35
ara
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 157
My Ride: R35 GTR/99 Acura RL
guys i posted this in the other thread, would like opinions. Sales guy at GNC told me to buy this particular ZMA, which i wanted after reading this thread and doing some light research.

And he also suggested me to buy enpulse as i was looking for tribulus supplement.

I got home, read the ingredients, turns out my enpulse contains the same stuff as the zma's, so what i'm asking is, this enpulse product is it essentially tribulus and zma's together? if so i have to return the zma's.

How long did you guy take to start noticing the product working? i'm on my third night.

these are the exact products i bought

http://astronutrition.com/enpulse-at...tosterone.html

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...MJOL0QHa5cWSCQ
__________________
Be better, feel better, do better.
ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #36
Reno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: infront of my PC
Posts: 3,377
My Ride: E46 doh!
using it too

just got mine from ebay, bought the optimum 180 caps
__________________
<- wifey :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
Why arent U answering the questions Mr.Quattro??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
Reno looks like Special Forces Jesus!
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:02 AM   #37
Reno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: infront of my PC
Posts: 3,377
My Ride: E46 doh!
on a different note, last night i had a dream about Jamaican cab drivers trying to chase me and rub me all over new york and vegas

__________________
<- wifey :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
Why arent U answering the questions Mr.Quattro??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
Reno looks like Special Forces Jesus!
Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #38
Green_Shine
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: North
Posts: 373
My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by ara View Post
guys i posted this in the other thread, would like opinions. Sales guy at GNC told me to buy this particular ZMA, which i wanted after reading this thread and doing some light research.

And he also suggested me to buy enpulse as i was looking for tribulus supplement.

I got home, read the ingredients, turns out my enpulse contains the same stuff as the zma's, so what i'm asking is, this enpulse product is it essentially tribulus and zma's together? if so i have to return the zma's.

How long did you guy take to start noticing the product working? i'm on my third night.

these are the exact products i bought

http://astronutrition.com/enpulse-at...tosterone.html

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...MJOL0QHa5cWSCQ
Wow. You spent $70 on that?
__________________
Green_Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #39
ara
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 157
My Ride: R35 GTR/99 Acura RL
no at gnc it was 40$
__________________
Be better, feel better, do better.
ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:27 PM   #40
BMW_Matt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 13,066
My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ara View Post
no at gnc it was 40$
I spend $7 on mine at walmart. Lol
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use