E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 12:56 AM   #1
HPFMTRE

My Ride: HPF stage 3 M3
Getting back together??? good idea or bad

ok guys i need some help...ive dated this girl for over 2 years...then she went off to college which is on the east coast and im in socal..the first week is really hard on us..then she tells me she found someone else just like that and trys to forget about me...i was shocked and heartbroken couldnt believe it happend...so 2 weeks goes by and she comes back to me saying she made a huge mistake and said it was just so hard on her to not see me she tryed to replace me and it didnt work but knows that she can never replace me and wants to get back with me...me being stupid and still in love with her starts coming around and now we are basicly together..BUT she hasnt broken up with her "bf" she tryed replacing me with...apparently they dont even talk and nothing happened sexually it was all a bs thing i guess..SO i wanna get back together ppl do stupid things and she has never done anything wrong in the past 2 years.. SO she wants to break up with him only thing is he isnt home hes away because hes sick and she says she wants to do it in person and not on the phone.. 1st WTF am i sposta do??? 2nd do i just let the love of my life go? and move on? help me out guys i feel so stupid i dont know what to do...

btw she comes home tommorrow till sunday then i was sposta go back up with her for a week but now shes like well if he doesnt come back home so i can break up then i dont know if you should come out because ppl will see us together when we go out and thats not good im like ok i already bought the plain ticket.. this is bs what are your thoughts guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
wat?? guys with turbo M3's don't have woman troubles...

try adjusting your wastegate
HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)

Last edited by HPFMTRE; 11-26-2008 at 01:00 AM.
HPFMTRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:00 AM   #2
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
give her a ride in ur M while taking pictures of her and post it here

but really she is after you, so no rush you have enough time to think about things and see how she acts around you
Old 11-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #3
HPFMTRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroBmrDude View Post
give her a ride in ur M while taking pictures of her and post it here

but really she is after you, so no rush you have enough time to think about things and see how she acts around you
bro lol shes beautiful and i still love her ill post a pic and play along if you would like LOL..its just should i forgive her and take her back and try to make it work?
Quote:

HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
Old 11-26-2008, 01:05 AM   #4
TheRusski

Well I say just give her another chance, and you know if you love her and gonna walk away right now it will be on ur mind for a long time u gonna be saying " what if I took her back...."
Old 11-26-2008, 01:07 AM   #5
HPFMTRE

Quote:
Well I say just give her another chance, and you know if you love her and gonna walk away right now it will be on ur mind for a long time u gonna be saying " what if I took her back...."
i want to give her another chance its just why cant she break up with this loser over the phone and end it? she says all her friends are his too and will cause a lot of problems by doing it that way..what do you think bs or legit?
Quote:

HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
Old 11-26-2008, 01:07 AM   #6
TheRusski

theres no other option that is out there, either

Let her go and keep kicking urself in the head and thinking what if I took her back and everything would be perfect

or

Take her back and if things dont work out the second time thn you know for sure she is not right for you
Old 11-26-2008, 01:10 AM   #7
TheRusski

If she cares that much for you as she seems she does thn dropping her BF friends wont be a problem, she prolly freaked out right now the same way as u are
Old 11-26-2008, 01:12 AM   #8
HPFMTRE

Quote:
If she cares that much for you as she seems she does thn dropping her BF friends wont be a problem, she prolly freaked out right now the same way as u are
she says they have the same friends since they all play sports they all hang with eachother its not just her BF friends they just all know eachother and she doesnt wanna cause problems with her friends..

what does that mean? like she doesnt know if she wants me or him? she says im 100 percent mine and im making a commitment to you tells me she loves me wants to kiss me be like we use to make love all that.. im just confused about her not just dumping him over the phone...btw the guy has mono LOL::evil laugh: hahah
Quote:

HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
Old 11-26-2008, 01:17 AM   #9
TheRusski

Theres something more that is keeping her to break up with him I dont think its just their friends, if they are her friends..they should understand, btw how long were they together?
Old 11-26-2008, 01:19 AM   #10
HPFMTRE

Quote:
Theres something more that is keeping her to break up with him I dont think its just their friends, if they are her friends..they should understand, btw how long were they together?
so you think she still has feelings for him? they have been "together" for like a month if thats what you call it..its not even a real relationship
Quote:

HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
Old 11-26-2008, 01:23 AM   #11
TheRusski

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPFMTRE View Post
so you think she still has feelings for him? they have been "together" for like a month if thats what you call it..its not even a real relationship
(edited) no she has no feeling for him, it seems like she cares alot what her friends think of her

Opshhh only a month? yes she does have feeling for you, I though they were together for few years and thn all of a sudden she comes back and says she loves you thn I would call it a bs but in this case yea she still has feeling for you, but if I wore you I wouldnt put her in controll of the situation, she is after you and you should prolly tell her that u not gonna put up wit her bs and if she does have feelings she would have no problem breaking up with him at all
Old 11-26-2008, 01:27 AM   #12
HPFMTRE

Quote:
Opshhh only a month? yes she does have feeling for you, I though they were together for few years and thn all of a sudden she comes back and says she loves you thn I would call it a bs but in this case yea she still has feeling for you, but if I wore you I wouldnt put her in controll of the situation, she is after you and you should prolly tell her that u not gonna put up wit her bs and if she does have feelings she would have no problem breaking up with him at all
the only thing is..he isnt home hes sick with mono so she doesnt wanna break up with him over the phone.. shes at NU btw the guy is away at home getting better while he is sick her fight is that she doesnt wanna do it because it will give her a bad name and start a lot of problems with her friends..does that sound legit? what should i do just sit back and wait?
Quote:

HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
Old 11-26-2008, 01:37 AM   #13
TheRusski

See again she cares what other people think, but she shouldnt have to choose between what people think of her and someone she loves she should know the answer, I think her friends that are friends with his friends influence her alot about it, she is just on this thing were she has to choose you or her friends....which is you have to understand its also a hard thing to do
Old 11-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #14
TheRusski

Even if you push her now to get the answer out of her either you or her friends, she might make a wrong decision without having enough time to think about it, I think you should not let her get close to you and mess with your head only TILL she makes a decision and somehow you gotta tell her that instead of waiting and killing urself thinking about it
Old 11-26-2008, 01:42 AM   #15
HPFMTRE

Quote:
See again she cares what other people think, but she shouldnt have to choose between what people think of her and someone she loves she should know the answer, I think her friends that are friends with his friends influence her alot about it, she is just on this thing were she has to choose you or her friends....which is you have to understand its also a hard thing to do
she keeps asking me also if things are ever going to be the same with us when i see her again..i also kinda think she wants to see how we are together again before she ingraves it in stone..what do you think? she tells me she loves me, when she goes out she calls me to tell me shes safe and going to bed when she gets home(that was always a thing i liked her doing) we are sexual again at first she was telling me she wanted to break up before we started be like that but now i feel like shes fulling made her mind and wants and knows im the one...what do you think?

BTW i know this is the girl im going to marry the path during college and all that is uncertain but i know in my heart that im going to marry her...she has told me that countless times as well.

oh and thanks so much for your help bro..if your ever in LA hit me up
Quote:

HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
Old 11-26-2008, 01:59 AM   #16
TheRusski

Its Already a good think that she is sexual with you that tell me that she has passion for you and not the only love, and the reason why she keeps asking you if u guys were good again she is afraid to loose you and at the same time taking that cautious step where she doesnt fully how you feel towards her, its like a little puppy that knows that it did a bad thing but carefully one step at a time reaching out for you to pet him

Im glad I could help man! ride in ur car for 1 minute would be awesome (straight guys Wink Wink) haha jk bro
Old 11-26-2008, 02:09 AM   #17
HPFMTRE

Quote:
Its Already a good think that she is sexual with you that tell me that she has passion for you and not the only love, and the reason why she keeps asking you if u guys were good again she is afraid to loose you and at the same time taking that cautious step where she doesnt fully how you feel towards her, its like a little puppy that knows that it did a bad thing but carefully one step at a time reaching out for you to pet him

Im glad I could help man! ride in ur car for 1 minute would be awesome (straight guys Wink Wink) haha jk bro
this all makes me feel better..she comes home tommorrow i truely love her i just want everything to be like it was with me and her were together...LOL all the gay jokes aside(haha) for sure ill give you a ride hit me a PM next time your in the area.
Quote:

HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
Old 11-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #18
TheRusski

Haha Well do bro, keep us updated