E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
vinpecora

My Ride: 2004 M3
For Sale: 2004 BMW M3 Laguna Seca Blue

This rare color was only produced in M3's and this is the last year production in the color. I my opinion is the best color ever for M3's. 39k on the odometer, only serviced at DCH BMW in bloomfield. Just finished the 4yr service plan but can be extended through BMW. The last service was done a few months ago with all new brakes and a new clutch due to a common malfunction. The car was mainly driven on the highway 60 miles to work and was garaged since new. Never ever seen snow and may have seen rain less then 10 times in its life. I alwayes babies this car and you will be able to tell in person. It was my second car. I changed the oil inbetween the BMW service intervals because I felt it was too long. I will include extra oil filters I bought in bulk. I only used the BMW 10-60 oil. I am very anal and always detailed the car myself never ever seen a car wash. It also has the Super Sprint Rear (quiet but beautiful) exhaust section and a AFE cold air-kit which cost me over 2200 new and only have about 15k on them. I have the original muffler and intake also. If you want to knock money off the price I will install the orginal parts and keep the intake and exhast. I also installed the dummy key cover to prevent theft and will include the original key cover and cyliner. The car is in excellent conditon all around, the exterior has rock chips in the hood and front bumber due to highway driving. The interior has minimal wear and looks mint, the back seats were sat in less than 3 times in its life, again mainly work driving solo. The car is loaded including navigation, the only option is doesnt have is the rear park distance control which looks ugly in the rear bumper anyway. The rear tires are 75% and the fronts are 25% and I have two front tires not installed which I will include as well. I will only negotiate with buyers who are serious. The car is in West Orange serious buyers can see and test drive the car. Call or email me, Vinny at 973 809 8900 or Vincent_pecora@hotmail.com.

It's on craigslist and the link is below for pics.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/938525929.html
vinpecora is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
JK1150

My Ride: 2004 325CI
I get my car serviced at DCH BMW in Bloomfield. They do a great job! gl with the sale.
JK1150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
m5er

My Ride: 08 M3 G55 TT69Camaro
What color is the interior??
m5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
pro263

My Ride: m3
is car sill for sale,if so how much?
pro263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
vinpecora

its black interior and it is still for sale, i have gotten severel emails about it in the last week. If you want pics please email me Vincent_pecora@hotmail.com. I am taking offers on the car and have gotten offers from 19k to high 20's. I am going to sit on the car for now being Im not in a dier need of selling but the right offer will take it.

Thx
Old 01-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
Myclue

My Ride: Infiniti M35X
I sent you an email.
Myclue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #7
giantkeeper

My Ride: BMW
I would like to see pictures and have a price.

'89 325is F_Spec Article
giantkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:44 PM   #8
03SilverE46Conv

My Ride: 06 TIAG on IR ZCP M3
yea pics are alos needed? and i guess its a 6sp??
03SilverE46Conv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:14 PM   #9
suss1173

My Ride: E46 M3, JCW Mini, X3
Send a message via AIM to suss1173
Why dont you list the price and post pictures in you add?
suss1173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #10
Laguna01///M3
OG PapaSmurf

My Ride: Grigio Medio E46 M3
Guys i can vouch for this car and the seller. Very good friend of mine, and everything he says is truth about the car.. Im a long standing member on this board and many know me personally..

-Walter
Old 01-29-2009, 11:03 AM   #11
zim2322

My Ride: 05 sti...sold...
email sent
zim2322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #12
vinpecora

YEs 6 speed and black leather interior...I dont know how to post pics here?

car is still for sale, Just to save you time before yout inquire when I first bought the car with around 2k miles it was vandelized, it looked as if it was insurance job. It cost me 2k to repair and was only front body parts that needed to be painted and replaced. Only new BMW parts used and have all records to prove it, I also have all BMW service and repair records since new. The car has a clear NJ title and no warrenties were voided due to the repair because it was only cosmetic. As mentioed before It was babied and well taken care of and now needs a new home so I can pick up my E92 ASAP.

I am looking for $27,500 firm for the car as is with all the extras. I just got the BMW pre-sale inspection done and it got the green light, also will provide this to potential buyers...I am not looking for any trades and am not dropping one dollar under $27,500. I know thier are other color 04's going for a few K less but as mentioned before it is the last and best year built in this color. I have alot of people emailing me and put them off due to the fact that I thought I had the car sold but the buyer got cold feet. If you are still intrested send me an email or give me a call 973 809 8900. Please only serious buyers who have read the top lising and this one and have the funds and means to buy a car.

Vin
Old 02-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #13
americano528

My Ride: 330ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinpecora View Post
YEs 6 speed and black leather interior...I dont know how to post pics here?

car is still for sale, Just to save you time before yout inquire when I first bought the car with around 2k miles it was vandelized, it looked as if it was insurance job. It cost me 2k to repair and was only front body parts that needed to be painted and replaced. Only new BMW parts used and have all records to prove it, I also have all BMW service and repair records since new. The car has a clear NJ title and no warrenties were voided due to the repair because it was only cosmetic. As mentioed before It was babied and well taken care of and now needs a new home so I can pick up my E92 ASAP.

I am looking for $27,500 firm for the car as is with all the extras. I just got the BMW pre-sale inspection done and it got the green light, also will provide this to potential buyers...I am not looking for any trades and am not dropping one dollar under $27,500. I know thier are other color 04's going for a few K less but as mentioned before it is the last and best year built in this color. I have alot of people emailing me and put them off due to the fact that I thought I had the car sold but the buyer got cold feet. If you are still intrested send me an email or give me a call 973 809 8900. Please only serious buyers who have read the top lising and this one and have the funds and means to buy a car.

Vin
anyone can just get a quality custom paint job for another color for $2-3k. color is no excuse to raise the price
americano528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:51 PM   #14
vinpecora

Quote:
Originally Posted by americano528 View Post
anyone can just get a quality custom paint job for another color for $2-3k. color is no excuse to raise the price
hey americano, if you havent realized BMW did away with the 2-3k pic your own color program and unless you have a time machine I dont think you can buy a E46 Laguna Blue M3 anymore. Soooooooo in the car world when you have a rare desireable color it is always worth more money especially the last year. I think I would know considering I have a car collection most likely worth more than your house and you can ask other members on the board who know me if you need some verification. My father has been collecting classic cars for 40 years as well. I think I know what I am talking about.

PS any moron who takes there BMW M3 and paints it a different color for 2-3k will most likely drop the price of the car even more. Maybe thats what Acura TSX owners do but I dont know many people who buy a White M3 and paint it blue.

Still wondering why you as a new member on this board and a person who doesnt even have a M3 is even commenting on my add. Anyway good luck buying getting your M3 when mommy lets you get one, I think they make Laguna Blue in Krylon spray paint, may be even cheaper that way.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #15
vinpecora

O and I should have mentioned Americano that your 2-3k butchershop paintjob may be suitable for you but unless your taking the car to Macco your talking 4-5k or more for the right paint job to change a car from one color to another. Unless you like your doorsills and underhood a different color.... Im sorry for going on but ignorant people like your self really piss me off. Go get a real car and then come back and comment.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #16
Laguna01///M3
OG PapaSmurf

My Ride: Grigio Medio E46 M3
Yes, in order to correctly paint an M3 in another color, you looking at at least $4-5k.. To correctly change the color, the WHOLE car has to be stripped to a bare shell.. Dont think anyones loking to do that. It will also completely ruin the resale value of the car, hence its not OEM.... Just my $.02 This is a great deal for anyone lookin gto get into an E46 M in a great color, im biased as ive owned a LSB M. Look around, most M's for sale have more than 70k on the clock still getting $18k-$20k... So if you dont have the cash, or are even looking to purchase a car, dont highjack someone elses thread with your nonsense. Carry on......

Regards,

Walter, AKA "The Original Papa Smurf M3"<---- Peep the avatar..

Last edited by Laguna01///M3; 02-13-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Laguna01///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #17
americano528

My Ride: 330ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinpecora View Post
hey americano, if you havent realized BMW did away with the 2-3k pic your own color program and unless you have a time machine I dont think you can buy a E46 Laguna Blue M3 anymore. Soooooooo in the car world when you have a rare desireable color it is always worth more money especially the last year. I think I would know considering I have a car collection most likely worth more than your house and you can ask other members on the board who know me if you need some verification. My father has been collecting classic cars for 40 years as well. I think I know what I am talking about.

PS any moron who takes there BMW M3 and paints it a different color for 2-3k will most likely drop the price of the car even more. Maybe thats what Acura TSX owners do but I dont know many people who buy a White M3 and paint it blue.

Still wondering why you as a new member on this board and a person who doesnt even have a M3 is even commenting on my add. Anyway good luck buying getting your M3 when mommy lets you get one, I think they make Laguna Blue in Krylon spray paint, may be even cheaper that way.
Look up Greenwich, CT in google before you bring up snobby comments just because you also live in a rich suburb of NJ... And chill out, that's quite some attitude you have there, i'm just *****ing at you because I thought it was stupid of you to ask for a few K over market value just based on color. LSB is AMAZING, but it's not worth jacking up the price haha

KEEP DREAMING SUCKER
americano528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #18
lbrsupra

My Ride: 2003 M3
Quote:
Look up Greenwich, CT in google before you bring up snobby comments just because you also live in a rich suburb of NJ... And chill out, that's quite some attitude you have there, i'm just *****ing at you because I thought it was stupid of you to ask for a few K over market value just based on color. LSB is AMAZING, but it's not worth jacking up the price haha

KEEP DREAMING SUCKER
Hes been on here a month and he thinks he knows everything about M's. Its a know fact with M's that exterior color and interior color will make your car more expensive. Go find an Alpine White with red interior vs a Titanium silver with say grey interior and you will find a huge price difference. Its quantity vs supply and rare colors arent in as abundant quantity. Go back to the integra forums.
lbrsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #19
xplosiveg06

My Ride: 08 M5, S55
Quote:

KEEP DREAMING SUCKER
i paid a bit more for my car than other comparable year m3s. reason why? i was looking for a lsb with black interior for over a year. most lsbs ive seen on the market either had that grey interior, insanely high miles or was a vert. also, unless you were keeping the m3 forever, a 3k dollar paint job is not going to look as good as oem also did you forget the cars original paint code is on the shock tower?

nice car op, if i didnt have mine already i would probably be looking at yours.

Last edited by xplosiveg06; 02-13-2009 at 06:51 PM.
xplosiveg06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:47 PM   #20
Dcha

My Ride: Mkodama's sister
Send a message via AIM to Dcha
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrsupra View Post
Hes been on here a month and he thinks he knows everything about M's. Its a know fact with M's that exterior color and interior color will make your car more expensive. Go find an Alpine White with red interior vs a Titanium silver with say grey interior and you will find a huge price difference. Its quantity vs supply and rare colors arent in as abundant quantity. Go back to the integra forums.
While you may be right, you are not 7k over market value right.

Leave the guy alone and let him sit on the car. He'll get desperate eventually.