E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
ae86dood

My Ride: 2002 325it 5-Speed
Feeler: Bay Area, CA 2002 325it Rare 5sp Manual - SPORT WAGON

I have a 2002 325it updated front end - rare 5sp manual transmission has 132k miles

Clean California Title!!! Title in Hand!!! The car was also a CPO prior to me owning it.

Topaz blue exterior/ Light Gray interior

Fully loaded with all the bells and whistles!!!

-Premium package - power seats with memory, i guess power everything and moon roof
-Winter Package - heated seats, headlight washers, heated mirrors, ski bag
-Sport Package - sport tuned suspension, and sport 17" wheels
-Harmon Kardon
-Bi-Xenon with depo clear corners

Will come with both 19" Hamman HM2 replicas (F/R 60% / 10%) tread and stock BMW 17" Sport package wheels (F/R 80% / 70%)

Did the following maintenance on it at 125k, please don't let the mileage fool you. The car runs excellent!!! Starts everytime and passes smog with no trouble.
LubroMoly Synthetic 5w-40wt engine oil and Mann oil filter
Redline Transmission and Rear end Fluid
Changed Spark Plugs to NGK Platinums
Vanos seal changed
New Air filter
New cabin filter
Changed Front control arms with Febi arms and Meyle HD bushings

Car drives beautiful and shifts awesome no grindage. Clutch is fine as well. Has not given me not one problem and I am 100% this car can do a cross country trip. We recently drove to Lake Tahoe decently loaded with 2 kids and averaged about 27-29 mpg maybe give or take.

Body has little bumps and bruises but nothing major. Car has never been in any accident, all doors and hood and lift gate have there perspective VIN numbers and no repaint or overpsray and can be verified via CARFAX.

Interior has seen better days. Leather seats are a tad dry. I used some leather conditioner and has brought it back some. But I just live with it.

This is my wife's grocery and kid mover. just picked up a Toyota Landcruiser. So time to move this one.

I will be posting more pictures as this is a feeler post.

I am asking $16,800.00

Call me at 650-868-4876 or email me at ae86dood@yahoo.com

Thanks for you interest!!!

Last edited by ae86dood; 12-02-2008 at 04:32 PM.
ae86dood is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
The Nebulizer

My Ride: LSB M3 & SC'd 325Ci
Nice looking car. Since this is a feeler, I'll have to say I think the price is pretty optimistic. For that price you can very nearly get an M3 of equal miles/year. I'd say closer to 12k is what you can expect - maybe a little more if you can find the right buyer looking for a iT manual. Very nice looking car - it is a bit of a niche car, so maybe there is a little bit of premium if you are willing to wait for the right buyer.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #3
ae86dood

My Ride: 2002 325it 5-Speed
Bump price drop to $15,500

Hey Neb thanks for the input.. Just like the number 168 .. chinese thing.

okay price drop too $15,500
ae86dood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
323it, 325it, 5sp, manual, sportwagon