E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 866 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #28201
uhhhmeeer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,524
My Ride: E36 M3
Send a message via AIM to uhhhmeeer
__________________
uhhhmeeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #28202
Bartacus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,225
My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
this sponge contraption just changed the poor man's masturbation game!!!
BRB, heading to the dollar store!
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #28203
jsantoli
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Posts: 73
My Ride: 325ci
Send a message via AIM to jsantoli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
this sponge contraption just changed the poor man's masturbation game!!!


AKA a feefee in jail. Im a corrections officer and guys make these out of towels and rubber gloves
__________________
jsantoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #28204
cowmoo32
drunken science
 
cowmoo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,532
My Ride: Trek 1.5
__________________

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #28205
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #28206
ghorn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: L.A.
Posts: 400
My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
lol. I actually eat that cereal--found it b/c it's gluten free. That meme's new to me, tho
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #28207
brew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Central Oregon
Posts: 346
My Ride: Sequoia X5 MR2 G20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsantoli View Post
AKA a feefee in jail. Im a corrections officer and guys make these out of towels and rubber gloves
My wife used to work at the parole office doing vocational rehabilitation for paroled youth and also worked inside youth correctional facilities. She said that not only do the inmates make feefees, they trade/sell them around - so there would be STD outbreaks because everyone was sharing the same feefee.

And to step it up a notch, when she was there were kids (who could be anywhere between 12 and 25) in there locked up for molesting animals . . and they got busted for subscribing to agricultural magazines about horse breeding because they liked to beat it to pictures of horse dongs. So guys were using those feefees and pictures of horses to get off and then passing it on to the next guy.

Once you hear this stuff, you can't un-hear it.
brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #28208
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by brew View Post
My wife used to work at the parole office doing vocational rehabilitation for paroled youth and also worked inside youth correctional facilities. She said that not only do the inmates make feefees, they trade/sell them around - so there would be STD outbreaks because everyone was sharing the same feefee.

And to step it up a notch, when she was there were kids (who could be anywhere between 12 and 25) in there locked up for molesting animals . . and they got busted for subscribing to agricultural magazines about horse breeding because they liked to beat it to pictures of horse dongs. So guys were using those feefees and pictures of horses to get off and then passing it on to the next guy.

Once you hear this stuff, you can't un-hear it.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #28209
217Bimmer
E46Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: not Illinois
Posts: 146
My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by brew View Post
My wife used to work at the parole office doing vocational rehabilitation for paroled youth and also worked inside youth correctional facilities. She said that not only do the inmates make feefees, they trade/sell them around - so there would be STD outbreaks because everyone was sharing the same feefee.

And to step it up a notch, when she was there were kids (who could be anywhere between 12 and 25) in there locked up for molesting animals . . and they got busted for subscribing to agricultural magazines about horse breeding because they liked to beat it to pictures of horse dongs. So guys were using those feefees and pictures of horses to get off and then passing it on to the next guy.

Once you hear this stuff, you can't un-hear it.
what did you say the name of the magazine was?
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #28210
Mike Larry
Registered User
 
Mike Larry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 131
My Ride: 575 nello
Quote:
Originally Posted by brew View Post
My wife used to work at the parole office doing vocational rehabilitation for paroled youth and also worked inside youth correctional facilities. She said that not only do the inmates make feefees, they trade/sell them around - so there would be STD outbreaks because everyone was sharing the same feefee.

And to step it up a notch, when she was there were kids (who could be anywhere between 12 and 25) in there locked up for molesting animals . . and they got busted for subscribing to agricultural magazines about horse breeding because they liked to beat it to pictures of horse dongs. So guys were using those feefees and pictures of horses to get off and then passing it on to the next guy.

Once you hear this stuff, you can't un-hear it.
did they smuggle agricultural magazines because they werent allowed to have regular men's magazines like playboy and maxim and this was easier to sneak in? or did they really just wanna beat off to horses
__________________
Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #28211
ghorn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: L.A.
Posts: 400
My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
what did you say the name of the magazine was?
Neighgirl :|
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #28212
WerksM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Littleton
Posts: 25
My Ride: 2002 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghorn View Post
Neighgirl :|
__________________
WerksM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #28213
edicWHUN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: outside the bullseye
Posts: 2
My Ride: V-Dubs
Send a message via AIM to edicWHUN


__________________
There's only two words that describe me, search and destroy.

edicWHUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #28214
ImPulSe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NYC & Long Island
Posts: 751
My Ride: Bentley GT
ImPulSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #28215
Bimmer4Lyfe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 129 West 81st St. 5A, New York, New York 10024
Posts: 2,474
My Ride: 02 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by edicWHUN View Post
__________________

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #28216
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #28217
edicWHUN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: outside the bullseye
Posts: 2
My Ride: V-Dubs
Send a message via AIM to edicWHUN
Now I'm just surprised that Miley Cyrus is still alive.
__________________
There's only two words that describe me, search and destroy.

edicWHUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #28218
B_Cyrus
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Yarmouk, Syria Valentine: Kushy
Posts: 9,438
My Ride: Malfouf
my poor daughter
B_Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:57 PM   #28219
CollinsE90
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The bar
Posts: 340
My Ride: 330i


__________________
CollinsE90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #28220
deafboy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Blaine, WA
Posts: 26,609
My Ride: 2000 323Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
new favorite gif
__________________
-Cole aka bigtall*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owtlaw333 View Post
You'll always be pretty in my eyes, Cole :luv:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissspyy View Post
i was like passed out while she's shoving the entire bar in my mouth. :rofl: :rofl:
deafboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use