E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1071 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #31521
cowmoo32
drunken science
 
cowmoo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,533
My Ride: Trek 1.5
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP





__________________

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?

Last edited by cowmoo32; 10-18-2012 at 08:05 PM.
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #31522
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,156
My Ride: E30 with an S52
Nice thread save. I was getting worried.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
I know I suck as an OT poster, but at least I have Edken to make me look good.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #31523
Gheybe
Registered User
 
Gheybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 10,191
My Ride: F80 M3
I did nazi see that coming.
__________________
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #31524
cowmoo32
drunken science
 
cowmoo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,533
My Ride: Trek 1.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
I did nazi see that coming.
Jew weren't expecting it?
__________________

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #31525
trippmann
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: nj monmouth county
Posts: 900
My Ride: E30
Send a message via AIM to trippmann
i find these jokes offensive, anne frankly i wont stand for it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
I'm surprised along with "making 100k a year, and dating super models" this forum doesn't have "make my girl cum every time" to the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa02e46 View Post
^It seriously was the worst decision of my life to sign up for this site.
trippmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #31526
Bartacus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,226
My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
I did nazi see that coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
Jew weren't expecting it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippmann View Post
i find these jokes offensive, anne frankly i wont stand for it
I love this site. I'm never leaving, even if I never drive an E46 again, just because of stuff like this.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #31527
Hedges
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 431
My Ride: C63 AMG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=0l8ieFnkhJo
__________________
Hedges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:41 PM   #31528
Lemonsqr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,134
My Ride: 2001 TiAg 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
I did nazi see that coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
Jew weren't expecting it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippmann View Post
i find these jokes offensive, anne frankly i wont stand for it
Just because you are jewish or german doesnt make these jokes appropriate or reich
__________________

Last edited by Lemonsqr; 10-18-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Lemonsqr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #31529
shwagon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Greensboro NC
Posts: 766
My Ride: 325it 5-speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
I did nazi see that coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
Jew weren't expecting it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippmann View Post
i find these jokes offensive, anne frankly i wont stand for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonsqr View Post
Just because you are jewish or german doesnt make these jokes appropriate or reich
There are to many Jew jokes holocaust this thread...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedo302 View Post
What an unending cavalcade of rampant virgin Mom's-basement-dwelling douchebaggery... Wow.
My Gun Builds: AR-15, GSG-522-SD, Saiga 308

Last edited by shwagon; 10-18-2012 at 11:22 PM.
shwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #31530
Redline
Registered User
 
Redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,211
My Ride: ///M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
I did nazi see that coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
Jew weren't expecting it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippmann View Post
i find these jokes offensive, anne frankly i wont stand for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwagon View Post
There are to many Jew jokes holocaust this thread...
HEY! FVCK YOU GUYS! my grandfather died during the holocaust...





























He fell out of a guard tower

I hate hearing all these jokes about jews, i feel really burnt over the whole thing.
__________________
k.

///M

Last edited by Redline; 10-18-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #31531
HyeWarrior
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 2,847
My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
I did nazi see that coming.
It's funny because if you say 'nazi' quickly, it sounds like the phrase 'not see'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
Jew weren't expecting it?
It's funny because 'Jew' rhymes with 'You'. Also, because the Jews seriously did not see (or nazi) the German takeover coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippmann View Post
i find these jokes offensive, anne frankly i wont stand for it
It's funny because 'anne frankly' sounds a lot like 'and frankly'. Also, because Anne Frank didn't do a whole lot of standing. She took shelter in a small attic with the rest of her family to avoid certain death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonsqr View Post
Just because you are jewish or german doesnt make these jokes appropriate or reich
It's funny because 'reich' is replacing the word 'right'. Reich refers to German regimes that took over areas of Europe. It's a play on words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwagon View Post
There are to many Jew jokes holocaust this thread...
It's funny because 'holocaust' could sound like 'all across' if said quickly. Again, a play on words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M=Power View Post
HEY! FVCK YOU GUYS! my grandfather died during the holocaust...

He fell out of a guard tower

I hate hearing all these jokes about jews, i feel really burnt over the whole thing.
404, funny not found
__________________

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge

Last edited by HyeWarrior; 10-18-2012 at 11:43 PM.
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:53 PM   #31532
oofie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SD
Posts: 137
My Ride: 07 Fit
Send a message via AIM to oofie
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
It's funny because if you say 'nazi' quickly, it sounds like the phrase 'not see'.


It's funny because 'Jew' rhymes with 'You'. Also, because the Jews seriously did not see (or nazi) the German takeover coming.


It's funny because 'anne frankly' sounds a lot like 'and frankly'. Also, because Anne Frank didn't do a whole lot of standing. She took shelter in a small attic with the rest of her family to avoid certain death.


It's funny because 'reich' is replacing the word 'right'. Reich refers to German regimes that took over areas of Europe. It's a play on words.


It's funny because 'holocaust' could sound like 'all across' if said quickly. Again, a play on words.


404, funny not found

__________________
oofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #31533
Gheybe
Registered User
 
Gheybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 10,191
My Ride: F80 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M=Power View Post
HEY! FVCK YOU GUYS! my grandfather died during the holocaust...

He fell out of a guard tower

I hate hearing all these jokes about jews, i feel really burnt over the whole thing.
Oven. Jews.

Jews in the oven.


Let's settle down before the banhammer starts swinging.
__________________
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:25 AM   #31534
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,278
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
Oven. Jews.

Jews in the oven.


Let's settle down before the banhammer starts swinging.
I think it would be the timhammer swinging
__________________
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #31535
Bemwe_03i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Cal AB garage
Posts: 1,237
My Ride: 2003.5 E46 M3 smg IR
__________________

Last edited by Bemwe_03i; 10-19-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Bemwe_03i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #31536
HyeWarrior
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 2,847
My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI


Fixed


Holy fvckin sh!t
__________________

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge

Last edited by HyeWarrior; 10-19-2012 at 12:54 AM.
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:06 AM   #31537
steve.k
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 1,329
My Ride: 05' 325Ci, 13' WRX
back on topic

steve.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #31538
cowmoo32
drunken science
 
cowmoo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,533
My Ride: Trek 1.5


Click it
__________________

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?

Last edited by cowmoo32; 10-19-2012 at 09:27 AM.
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #31539
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,156
My Ride: E30 with an S52
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
I want to start a list of all the characters I find in that picture.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
I know I suck as an OT poster, but at least I have Edken to make me look good.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:48 AM   #31540
SPDSKTR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 2,156
My Ride: E30 with an S52
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
I know I suck as an OT poster, but at least I have Edken to make me look good.
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use