E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 845 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:43 PM   #32621
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
My fire went out before the song was done...

Rain is grossly underrated, you guys are lucky you get the big storms in the summer.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #32622
Kwando

My Ride: rolls Volks TE-37SL
London high school uses stickers to cover up yearbook picture of exposed student

Quote:
Stickers.

That’s the tactic officials at Mother Teresa secondary school are using to cover up a former student’s revealing yearbook stunt.

In a photo of the school’s news team, the group responsible for producing the morning announcements, one student unzipped his pants, putting his testicles on display for the camera.

The act went unnoticed by staff until yearbooks were handed out to the school of 1,300 students last Friday.

When school officials noticed the yearbook contained nudity, the school stopped handing it out, with 360 copies left.

The eyebrow-raising photo will be replaced with a sticker of a Photoshopped version of the same image, which has been doctored to hide the student’s exposed parts.

“They’re going to put in those permanent stickers right on top of the old picture so it won’t wreck the page or the photo,” said John Boles, spokesperson for the London District Catholic school board.

The company that published the yearbook is covering the cost of the stickers.

Students who already received a yearbook can get a sticker to put over the image if they wish, Boles said.

The stickers are expected to arrive at Mother Teresa on Thursday and staff hope to begin sticking them into the yearbooks Friday.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #32623
SPDSKTR

My Ride: E30 with an S52
Sneaky Nuts.

Oh, what a "game".
SPDSKTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #32624
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikhkd View Post
Is there a mp3 with all 3 combined?? thanks for sharing this is awesome
http://getclassy.net/ has them all in one place but I don't like the fire sound as much. Looking at the source code it's pulling from 3 different youtube videos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2pilot View Post
My fire went out before the song was done...

Rain is grossly underrated, you guys are lucky you get the big storms in the summer.
Yeah it's too bad the fire doesn't repeat on its own.

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #32625
pakman3

My Ride: piece
Old 12-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #32626
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Patient 1.
20 sum years old had a nervous breakdown. Upon arrival to the hospital he seemed chill for a moment. But then he started to stand in the corner of his room walking back and forth mumbling about bath towels walking to his bed from the bathroom while sleeping and strangling him. Nurse and I noticed his increased disturbing behaviors. Doctor was notified. He then ordered a medication in order to calm him down. The nurse, security and I went to explain that he was going to get an injection. At this moment was when things got interesting. He threw up his fist tried to run screaming what I can only imagine being broken Latin. Security jumped him and threw him on the bed. 6 of us held him down. He had the strength of 6 people tossing all of us off him. Still talking in a weird language. He grabbed a syringe of saline(salt water) and shouted " you want to inject me! watch this!" as he pumped the syringe of saline in his *******. We rushed him again but started to spit and bit. We backed off a the security officer stated calm down or we will tase you! The kid then lunged at us again but was tased to the ground. At this point he was FIGHTING BACK THE TASER AND RIPPED IT OUT! The nurse took the brief opportunity to inject the kid quickly. Another 3 people joined us in subduing him. This time we had enough people to get him back on the bed strap him down in restraints as the medication slowly took effect. It was not enough though. As the kid started again with the weird talk stating "opian obtus ovium" over and over again. He then screamed and lunged his back in the air as you could hear is vertebra crack. The police finally gave us more back up when they arrived and held him down with pressure point maneuvers. The doctor ordered I.V meds. I ran and got i.v materials and started the i.v in his arm while he was saying that he was going to rape my kids (don't have kids lol). Medication was drawn and was given. Still little no no effect. He was eventually given 3 times the benzo's that a normal person would have been asleep but was still ripping the restraints from the bed. Finally after 2 minutes of more tussling he gave a large gasp of air and screamed N word and fell asleep.

Patient 2.
Patient 2. 40 sum year old man was brought in for a psychotic episode by the police. He had a history of alcohol abuse. Once again the doctor ordered he be medicated. Once the nurse and I stated he was going to get a shot in the leg he jumped in the corner with the most terrified look on his face he stated "they gave me enough of those on the ship when they took me" the cop was still present. He calmed him down and said that if he was allowed to handcuff him to the bed he would not get the injection (total lie). The patient agreed and the officer cuffed him to the bed. The nurses, officer and I devised a plan of attack outside of the room. We entered and the officer then said "he man they just want me to check something behind you" he agreed. The officer walked behind the bed and ninja lightning moved him into a headlock. We rushed the bed and held him down with the doctor present (good looking 30 year old doc). The injecting was given and during the process of putting him in bed restraints he started to say the most vulgar this "I'm going to butt fck your mom you fat fcking cop" "im going to murder you all and rape your bodies" "let me go or ill dildo your brothers" and finally he managed to get his hand on his pants pull them down and swing his cock in a circle and stated "next time I jack off doc im thinking of you" I cracked up after that and look at the doctor. Let's just say she was not happy. He was given more meds and finally went into sleep mode from the meds.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:38 PM   #32627
ghorn

My Ride: 330ci
tldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #32628
Shaban

My Ride: 2005 CBR600
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
Patient 1.
20 sum years old had a nervous breakdown. Upon arrival to the hospital he seemed chill for a moment. But then he started to stand in the corner of his room walking back and forth mumbling about bath towels walking to his bed from the bathroom while sleeping and strangling him. Nurse and I noticed his increased disturbing behaviors. Doctor was notified. He then ordered a medication in order to calm him down. The nurse, security and I went to explain that he was going to get an injection. At this moment was when things got interesting. He threw up his fist tried to run screaming what I can only imagine being broken Latin. Security jumped him and threw him on the bed. 6 of us held him down. He had the strength of 6 people tossing all of us off him. Still talking in a weird language. He grabbed a syringe of saline(salt water) and shouted " you want to inject me! watch this!" as he pumped the syringe of saline in his *******. We rushed him again but started to spit and bit. We backed off a the security officer stated calm down or we will tase you! The kid then lunged at us again but was tased to the ground. At this point he was FIGHTING BACK THE TASER AND RIPPED IT OUT! The nurse took the brief opportunity to inject the kid quickly. Another 3 people joined us in subduing him. This time we had enough people to get him back on the bed strap him down in restraints as the medication slowly took effect. It was not enough though. As the kid started again with the weird talk stating "opian obtus ovium" over and over again. He then screamed and lunged his back in the air as you could hear is vertebra crack. The police finally gave us more back up when they arrived and held him down with pressure point maneuvers. The doctor ordered I.V meds. I ran and got i.v materials and started the i.v in his arm while he was saying that he was going to rape my kids (don't have kids lol). Medication was drawn and was given. Still little no no effect. He was eventually given 3 times the benzo's that a normal person would have been asleep but was still ripping the restraints from the bed. Finally after 2 minutes of more tussling he gave a large gasp of air and screamed N word and fell asleep.

Patient 2.
Patient 2. 40 sum year old man was brought in for a psychotic episode by the police. He had a history of alcohol abuse. Once again the doctor ordered he be medicated. Once the nurse and I stated he was going to get a shot in the leg he jumped in the corner with the most terrified look on his face he stated "they gave me enough of those on the ship when they took me" the cop was still present. He calmed him down and said that if he was allowed to handcuff him to the bed he would not get the injection (total lie). The patient agreed and the officer cuffed him to the bed. The nurses, officer and I devised a plan of attack outside of the room. We entered and the officer then said "he man they just want me to check something behind you" he agreed. The officer walked behind the bed and ninja lightning moved him into a headlock. We rushed the bed and held him down with the doctor present (good looking 30 year old doc). The injecting was given and during the process of putting him in bed restraints he started to say the most vulgar this "I'm going to butt fck your mom you fat fcking cop" "im going to murder you all and rape your bodies" "let me go or ill dildo your brothers" and finally he managed to get his hand on his pants pull them down and swing his cock in a circle and stated "next time I jack off doc im thinking of you" I cracked up after that and look at the doctor. Let's just say she was not happy. He was given more meds and finally went into sleep mode from the meds.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #32629
SPDSKTR

Dafuq did I just read?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #32630
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
Griffin I was under the impression you were a mortgage broker?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:05 PM   #32631
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by limpiabota809 View Post
yep

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #32632
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by limpiabota809 View Post
He's also a creative writer, you're seeing some of his earlier work here.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #32633
SPDSKTR

Last edited by SPDSKTR; 12-05-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #32634
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i
I stay in a house on a cliff of the ocean in Norcal off Hwy 1 (Gualala) once in a while... with a fire going a couple bottles of wine some jazz and a my gal...

those sounds are exactly how it goes

private beach cove below... you have to climb down a rope through a hidden trail to get to it...

doesn't get much better.

-j

Last edited by Bimmer4Lyfe; 12-05-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #32635
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
doesn't get much better.
Pictures of gal to confirm how much not better it can get. All arguments up through now are 100% valid and I'm

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #32636
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by klubeck View Post
Pictures of gal to confirm how much not better it can get. All arguments up through now are 100% valid and I'm
for serious. I want to be here.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:50 PM   #32637
Bimmer4Lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubeck View Post

-j
Old 12-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #32638
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals

SamDoe1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #32639
Bimmer4Lyfe

^

-j