E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 845 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #37901
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Storm trooper costume got me, I lol'd

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #37902
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #37903
Bart Taylor

My Ride: 2000 323i touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
i know in your head that sounded like a nice comeback/argument but you just sound like a fool.
Bart Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:25 PM   #37904
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Old 05-14-2013, 02:08 PM   #37905
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
I absolutely hate the kids that make these memes

DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #37906
fayraree

My Ride: 04 M3 vert
Who's bored (lol pics) *Keep Work Safe*

Yeah, I wouldn't mind swelling the rest of that kid's face shut.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 05-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #37907
boostedisbetter

My Ride: 03 S2000
^ I honestly can't tell if that's really a guy or a girl...
Old 05-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #37908
djmangee816

My Ride: ///m
hey griffin you has bad breath like ive never did seen

djmangee816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #37909
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmangee816 View Post
hey griffin you has bad breath like ive never did seen
false. I swallow every morning.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
Old 05-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #37910
GRIFFIN
NWS

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #37911
boostedisbetter

My Ride: 03 S2000
^
Old 05-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #37912
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
at shawshank

Old 05-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #37913
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
I think that'd be griffin if he were ever sent to prison and not allowed to post p0rn on E46OT.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #37914
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
I think that'd be griffin if he were ever sent to prison and not allowed to post p0rn on E46OT.
i would make a great girlfiriend.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 05-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #37915
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
I'd take care of you
Old 05-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #37916
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
I'd take care of you
If she has already told you it's a no go, talk about it. Let her know that you love her (assuming you do since she's a gf and not a random??) and that it's important to you to have a healthy, adventurous sex life with the woman you love. It's important to be open to fulfilling each other's desires. Then tell her you really want to try it with her, you know of women who have amazingly intense orgasms from anal because it stimulates the g-spot, and assure her that you'll be gentle with her and make it as comfortable as possible for her. Stress that you really think she'll enjoy it, since you know what you're doing.

Personally, even if she said no, I'd still proceed as follows and just hope she goes with the flow once she's in the mood.

Get a couple drinks in her. Not drunk, just enough to get her relaxed and lower her inhibitions a bit.

Have lube. Silicone is best. Eros Bodyglide is perfect.

Get her in the mood--build the anticipation, tease the fuk out of her to the point that she's begging you to give it to her, then go down on her. At some point, move your tongue down south and lick her butthole. Head back to the clit and try to work her g-spot with a finger and while you keep licking/sucking her clit. As you're doing this, you use a lubed up finger to to draw little circles around her butthole, then slip your finger in up to the knuckle. Work it in and finger fuk her ass for a bit to loosen her up. Ideally, she'll be playing with her tits while you're doing this. Whether you get her off before fvcking her ass is up to you. You know her better than we do--is she a one trick pony or will she keep going and have multiple orgasms in one night? Don't ruin her if she won't keep going.

From here, get her into position for anal--either cowgirl with her sitting on your dick so she can control the speed/depth, or doggy. If cowgirl, it might actually help to have you laying on an ottoman or slouching off a couch so she can straddle you with her feet on the floor. Your call. Doggy is probably easier though.

Before you stick your dick in her ass, play with her clit again while in the position. Or have her play with it. Slide your cock inside her a couple times, then pull out and tease ger again. Make her beg for it. Then lube up a finger and again trace a few little circles around her butthole before slipping your finger inside. As soon as she relaxes, take it out and slide the lubed up head of your dick in. While doing this, make damn sure someone is playing with her clit. If she'll go for it, use a relatively thin dildo in her vag at the same time. Srs. Hnnnngh.

As you push yourself deeper into dat anus, reach around and cup her breasts. Stimulate her nipples a bit--however she typically likes it done. Tell her how fkn sexy she is and how much you love her ass. Keep as much going on simultaneously as you possibly can--dildo in vag (doesn't have to move, just having her pussy filled up while you're stuffing her ass = so much more g-spot stimulation, hnnnnngh,) one of you playing with her clit, one of you playing with her tits, and you slowly fuking her ass. Keep it slow and gentle at first and gradually build up. Until she's super into it, don't go ramming her pooper full force; that'd be a great way to ensure this is the only time you ever get to fuk her ass. If you're able to keep it all going, the clit stimulation being the most important, you should have her cumming harder than she ever has pretty quickly. Bust all kinds of nuts up in dat ass, brah.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 05-14-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #37917
fayraree

My Ride: 04 M3 vert

That is exactly what I've been waiting for. Thank you.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 05-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #37918
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
Keep as much going on simultaneously as you possibly can--dildo in vag (doesn't have to move, just having her pussy filled up while you're stuffing her ass = so much more g-spot stimulation.
Me and my girl are a huge fan of that. Extra points if it's a vibrator. Feels so f*ucking good on your cawk.

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #37919
KwhyLE

My Ride: 2.5
I came.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #37920
awesomechinz

My Ride: 1999 BMW 323i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
If she has already told you it's a no go, talk about it. Let her know that you love her (assuming you do since she's a gf and not a random??) and that it's important to you to have a healthy, adventurous sex life with the woman you love. It's important to be open to fulfilling each other's desires. Then tell her you really want to try it with her, you know of women who have amazingly intense orgasms from anal because it stimulates the g-spot, and assure her that you'll be gentle with her and make it as comfortable as possible for her. Stress that you really think she'll enjoy it, since you know what you're doing.

Personally, even if she said no, I'd still proceed as follows and just hope she goes with the flow once she's in the mood.

Get a couple drinks in her. Not drunk, just enough to get her relaxed and lower her inhibitions a bit.

Have lube. Silicone is best. Eros Bodyglide is perfect.

Get her in the mood--build the anticipation, tease the fuk out of her to the point that she's begging you to give it to her, then go down on her. At some point, move your tongue down south and lick her butthole. Head back to the clit and try to work her g-spot with a finger and while you keep licking/sucking her clit. As you're doing this, you use a lubed up finger to to draw little circles around her butthole, then slip your finger in up to the knuckle. Work it in and finger fuk her ass for a bit to loosen her up. Ideally, she'll be playing with her tits while you're doing this. Whether you get her off before fvcking her ass is up to you. You know her better than we do--is she a one trick pony or will she keep going and have multiple orgasms in one night? Don't ruin her if she won't keep going.

From here, get her into position for anal--either cowgirl with her sitting on your dick so she can control the speed/depth, or doggy. If cowgirl, it might actually help to have you laying on an ottoman or slouching off a couch so she can straddle you with her feet on the floor. Your call. Doggy is probably easier though.

Before you stick your dick in her ass, play with her clit again while in the position. Or have her play with it. Slide your cock inside her a couple times, then pull out and tease ger again. Make her beg for it. Then lube up a finger and again trace a few little circles around her butthole before slipping your finger inside. As soon as she relaxes, take it out and slide the lubed up head of your dick in. While doing this, make damn sure someone is playing with her clit. If she'll go for it, use a relatively thin dildo in her vag at the same time. Srs. Hnnnngh.

As you push yourself deeper into dat anus, reach around and cup her breasts. Stimulate her nipples a bit--however she typically likes it done. Tell her how fkn sexy she is and how much you love her ass. Keep as much going on simultaneously as you possibly can--dildo in vag (doesn't have to move, just having her pussy filled up while you're stuffing her ass = so much more g-spot stimulation, hnnnnngh,) one of you playing with her clit, one of you playing with her tits, and you slowly fuking her ass. Keep it slow and gentle at first and gradually build up. Until she's super into it, don't go ramming her pooper full force; that'd be a great way to ensure this is the only time you ever get to fuk her ass. If you're able to keep it all going, the clit stimulation being the most important, you should have her cumming harder than she ever has pretty quickly. Bust all kinds of nuts up in dat ass, brah.
Link to video tutorial?

brown magic
awesomechinz is offline   Reply With Quote