E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Interior

Interior
Interior BMW parts. Pedals, trim, interior panels, seats, floor mats, shift knobs, e-brake handles, steering wheels, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
jsegal33

My Ride: car
FS: E46 4-door Myrtle Wood Interior Trim Kit

GENUINE BMW E46 SEDAN/TOURING INTERIOR TRIM

Includes full 8-piece genuine Myrtle Wood interior trim kit for ALL BMW E46 3-Series 4-door models (323,325,328,330i / Touring). Items are in used but very good condition, taken off of a 2003 BMW 325i where they came from the factory as an optional luxury package. Very small surface scratches in the clear coat from common day to day use (what you'd expect from 5 years of use), but nothing substantial or noteworthy. No peeling, cracking, chipping, or other flaws. Trim was removed in favor of sportier black trim option.

All trim piece clips and tabs are intact and in fine condition, making this trim kit a perfect affordable alternative to paying $700+ for the same trim new from the dealer. This is an easy upgrade to give your car a more luxurious feel. Installs in under 10-minutes, with no tools needed.

Includes:
3 Dash pieces (left, center, right)
2 Front door pieces (left, right)
2 Rear door pieces (left, right)
1 Shifter surround

$200 plus shipping. Will consider ALL offers.

Seller accepts paypal, cash, money orders, bank check, or personal check (item will only be shipped after check clears).

Buyer to pay $15.00 to cover packing and standard ground shipping within United States. Contact me prior to submitting payment if alternative shipping arrangements are required.

Contact via e-mail: jsegal33 AT comcast DOT net

NO PM PLEASE, ONLY E-MAIL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010231.jpg
Views:	806
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	298479   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010232.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	298480  

Last edited by jsegal33; 01-13-2009 at 01:32 PM.
jsegal33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
reynaldo

My Ride: 2001 325i Sedan
Send a message via Yahoo to reynaldo
I bought one like this set for $120 shipped. i love it with my beige/tan interior.
reynaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
reynaldo

Oh I forgot included the wood shift knob too. i did not install it yet since i have the original black leather.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
reynaldo

If anybody want the matching shifknob auto let me know. Like I said above I purchased the set and knob last dec and I dont dislike the wood knob.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
winterkill13

My Ride: 2002 330xi
was this sold already?
winterkill13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
e46, interior, myrtle, trim, wood