E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
joedaddy

My Ride: OCTA
Talking Ex talking sh!t behind my back...

So I found out my EX has been talking sh!t about me on her BLOG. I was a bit shocked. It was a clean break-up. (I "dumped" her).. but we agreed to tell people that it was small differences, if they asked..

So I've been telling everyone that I was really busy with school and work, and I didn't give her the attention that she deserved, etc.. basically making myself look bad while telling people how great of a person she was

Now I feel like I was stabbed in the back. She wrote sh!t like "this guy was seeing someone else while he was with me.. his c@ck is barely 3 inches.., etc." both of which is grossly FALSE

the fact that Denver has a tight-knit Korean community, people know who she's talking about. Everyone replied like "that bastard.. so that's what happened.. forget about that sh!thead.. "

I waited a week, and I actually contacted her to let her know that it was very immature of her to do that. And we shall never talk again.

If I see her at the mall, should I say hi?
Old 01-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
The Jerk

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedaddy View Post
So I found out my EX has been talking sh!t about me on her BLOG. I was a bit shocked. It was a clean break-up. (I "dumped" her).. but we agreed to tell people that it was small differences, if they asked..

So I've been telling everyone that I was really busy with school and work, and I didn't give her the attention that she deserved, etc.. basically making myself look bad while telling people how great of a person she was

Now I feel like I was stabbed in the back. She wrote sh!t like "this guy was seeing someone else while he was with me.. his c@ck is barely 3 inches.., etc." both of which is grossly FALSE

the fact that Denver has a tight-knit Korean community, people know who she's talking about. Everyone replied like "that bastard.. so that's what happened.. forget about that sh!thead.. "

I waited a week, and I actually contacted her to let her know that it was very immature of her to do that. And we shall never talk again.

I've been in a similar situation (more than once unfortunately). After breaking up with one, she claimed that I stalked her while she went on vacation, came to her house with the police, etc. Outrageous stuff...

Isn't it amazing how people just believe whatever they hear? I actually had a few long term friends write me off because they believed the girl's side of the story (which was amazingly creative by the way!). One of them married her, and they're now divorced (lol?). He has to pay child support, too.

Last edited by The Jerk; 01-16-2009 at 12:08 PM.
The Jerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
HAL78

My Ride: Nothing special...

If I see her at the mall, should I say hi? [/QUOTE]

Why are you going to contradict yourself? Don't do it. Be strong and show her that your over her....
HAL78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
jailonacs99

My Ride: Dinan328Ci, 335i, M3
Quote:
Take her back to your place and give her all 3 inches.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
post link to said blog.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #6
The Jerk

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL78 View Post

Why are you going to contradict yourself? Don't do it. Be strong and show her that your over her....[/QUOTE]
I agree. Nothing good comes from reasoning with an illogical creature. I am certain she saw it as "I won!".
The Jerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
guest321_1
Banned User

You're korean so the talking to anyother girl might be false, the 3 inches i believe her when she says that after all your azn. But if you see her at the mall ask her if she wants to eat with you. Take her to a restaurant at them mall after you are done eating say you have to go to the bathroom, and never come back leaving her with the bill. Go to her blog a couple hours later to see if she posted anything about it and come back to e46.
guest321_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #8
joedaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Panty 33 View Post
You're korean so the talking to anyother girl might be false, the 3 inches i believe her when she says that after all your azn. But if you see her at the mall ask her if she wants to eat with you. Take her to a restaurant at them mall after you are done eating say you have to go to the bathroom, and never come back leaving her with the bill. Go to her blog a couple hours later to see if she posted anything about it and come back to e46.
pure genius..
Old 01-16-2009, 03:05 PM   #9
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Quote:

Being cheated on is a very strange thing for a girl to lie about..

How long ago did you guys break up? If both of those are false maybe she had a rebound fling with somone else and she's not actually talking about you at all...?

Either that or you're lieing to us.. Did you have one of those sketchy over lap periods where you start "hanging out" with a great new girl before actually breaking up with the old one? ...cuz that happens sometimes...to some people...doesn't go over well.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
joedaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
Being cheated on is a very strange thing for a girl to lie about..

How long ago did you guys break up? If both of those are false maybe she had a rebound fling with somone else and she's not actually talking about you at all...?

Either that or you're lieing to us.. Did you have one of those sketchy over lap periods where you start "hanging out" with a great new girl before actually breaking up with the old one? ...cuz that happens sometimes...to some people...doesn't go over well.
i was hanging out.. and hooked up a week after i dumped her..
Old 01-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #11
Gucki83

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP / 635CSi
lmao at mall comment
Old 01-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #12
Breyton-BMW

My Ride: Ti
Send a message via AIM to Breyton-BMW Send a message via Yahoo to Breyton-BMW
Tell her that you and your three inches don't deserve to be treated like that and that she is never gonna feel it inside her again.

Breyton-BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #13
taghirap

My Ride: tricycle...
Send a message via Yahoo to taghirap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Panty 33 View Post
'nough said..
Old 01-17-2009, 08:20 AM   #14
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
chicks are fed up brother, blow right by her, snub her

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #15
1TEXM3

My Ride: Gremlin
pics and blog link....
1TEXM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #16
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
Quote:
Originally Posted by jailonacs99 View Post
Take her back to your place and give her all 3 inches.

**** had me rolling. lmao
IFX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:58 PM   #17
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
post link to said blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
greenohawk69

My Ride: BMW.Harley.Ducati
Tell her you're going to give her 12"...and then give it to her 4x.
greenohawk69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #19
joedaddy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jerk View Post
I've been in a similar situation (more than once unfortunately). After breaking up with one, she claimed that I stalked her while she went on vacation, came to her house with the police, etc. Outrageous stuff...

Isn't it amazing how people just believe whatever they hear? I actually had a few long term friends write me off because they believed the girl's side of the story (which was amazingly creative by the way!). One of them married her, and they're now divorced (lol?). He has to pay child support, too.
i hate to bring this old thread back.. but it's funny because one of my "former" friends married her.. lol.

when i see the guy next time.. i'll ask him "how does my d!ck taste?"
Old 06-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #20
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
yeah, the "how does my diick taste" line is awesome. You never posted pics or link to said blog though.
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote