E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #21
aznazasin

My Ride: Gets B!tches
Send a message via AIM to aznazasin
currently selling my car. interested in this.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #22
04E46ci

My Ride: BMW 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznazasin View Post
currently selling my car. interested in this.
Many people interested but nothing locked in yet!! Someone is meeting me on saturday to take a look at her!!!
04E46ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:30 AM   #23
04E46ci

Thirsty Thursday Bump!!! !
Old 02-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #24
GreekLSBm3

My Ride: drops panties
Send a message via AIM to GreekLSBm3
friend wants to know would you take 25k cash?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #25
Eko-M3

My Ride: 2006 BMW M5
I'll sell you my 06 M5 Silverstone/Black. 30K Miles I need 50K.. Mint
Old 02-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #26
04E46ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekLSBm3 View Post
friend wants to know would you take 25k cash?
Sorry but tell your friend 25k is too low. I am selling the car at fair market value. Currently KBB.com says in Good condition: $26,860 and Excellent condition is $28,160. I rather keep it and drive it around for a couple more thousand miles then i might sell it for 25k. For it beng a 2004 i have pretty low miles and you wont find many AW/IR combo's out there in the condition mine is in. I am a little flexible but if i change the price the spare tires will not be included since they are practically new.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #27
Dr 330SeeEye OD

My Ride: '01 TitaniumAg 330ci
jeez. nice car. great find for someone...i wish you could wait two years until i come out of OD school!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #28
04E46ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr 330SeeEye OD View Post
jeez. nice car. great find for someone...i wish you could wait two years until i come out of OD school!
Thx man!!! Use ur tuition mullah and buy my car now!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #29
02m3csl325

My Ride: is Stage 2 AWD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04E46ci View Post
Hump day bump!!!
Hooray for Hump Day! But wait, every day is Hump Day.

Beautiful combo, wish I would've waited cause AW & B just isn't as
Old 02-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #30
sean91303

My Ride: bus
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02m3csl325 View Post

what is the lowest you would accept..and drop me a contact number....I'm in Cali..but if you are serious I might pick it up by middle of Feb....I've got check in hand...might need couple days off from work to come check it out and drive it back to LA...
sean91303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #31
04E46ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02m3csl325 View Post

Puhahaha wish everyday was hump day!!! But todays Thirsty Thursdays!!!! Soo im happy with that too!!

Thanks i love the combo too!! Sell your M and buy mine!! Everytime a girl gets in shes like damn love the interior!! im like yeah me too i call it the panty dropper!!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #32
04E46ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean91303 View Post
what is the lowest you would accept..and drop me a contact number....I'm in Cali..but if you are serious I might pick it up by middle of Feb....I've got check in hand...might need couple days off from work to come check it out and drive it back to LA...
Considering i have had a good amount of people interested i am not willing to drop the car at the moment. I am not in a rush to sell. So as it stands the price is $27k. I have someone coming to look at the car on saturday morning and he said that he is REALLY INTERESTED!! So hope he takes it. I will keep you guys informed!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #33
04E46ci

Tgif bump!!!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #34
Reach

My Ride: M3
So I went to see this car...

I went to see this car yesterday, but left almost immediately and was terribly disappointed in the seller for not doing a better job of disclosing the condition of the car. Although it looks like it was largely well taken care of, there is a small dent on the passenger side quarter panel behind the mirror (not a big deal, but he should disclose it), but the bigger deal was the hood. The hood has ~10 - 15 small, pea-size or smaller chips out of it. This is more than just highway rash where the clear coat is pock-marked, I'm talking down to the metal scratches with the paint completely gone. I ran my fingers over it and they are not sealed at all. It was a deal breaker for me. Coming back here, I look at the pictures of the front end and magically there are no chips. I don't know if its an older picture from before the car suffered this rash, or whether it was photoshopped, but it is not representative. Seller: I encourage you to post additional pictures and do a better job at describing the condition.

I drove 45 minutes out of my way to see this, so it was 90 minutes wasted. Not that bad for me, but I wouldn't want anyone to drive hours to see this and feel cheated like I did.

The good news to a potential buyer is they were isolated to the hood, the bumper didn't seem nearly as bad and i didn't notice any significant marks in the quarter panels. How or why the hood got like that I have no idea, but it looked like he was just driving in the wrong place at the wrong time and took a lot of hood shots from stones or debris. If the hood were to be re-painted, it would be a good car, but I'm not looking for a car that needs paint. Buyer beware.
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #35
GreekLSBm3

My Ride: drops panties
Send a message via AIM to GreekLSBm3
^ good post, thanks
Old 02-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #36
04E46ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
I went to see this car yesterday, but left almost immediately and was terribly disappointed in the seller for not doing a better job of disclosing the condition of the car. Although it looks like it was largely well taken care of, there is a small dent on the passenger side quarter panel behind the mirror (not a big deal, but he should disclose it), but the bigger deal was the hood. The hood has ~10 - 15 small, pea-size or smaller chips out of it. This is more than just highway rash where the clear coat is pock-marked, I'm talking down to the metal scratches with the paint completely gone. I ran my fingers over it and they are not sealed at all. It was a deal breaker for me. Coming back here, I look at the pictures of the front end and magically there are no chips. I don't know if its an older picture from before the car suffered this rash, or whether it was photoshopped, but it is not representative. Seller: I encourage you to post additional pictures and do a better job at describing the condition.

I drove 45 minutes out of my way to see this, so it was 90 minutes wasted. Not that bad for me, but I wouldn't want anyone to drive hours to see this and feel cheated like I did.

The good news to a potential buyer is they were isolated to the hood, the bumper didn't seem nearly as bad and i didn't notice any significant marks in the quarter panels. How or why the hood got like that I have no idea, but it looked like he was just driving in the wrong place at the wrong time and took a lot of hood shots from stones or debris. If the hood were to be re-painted, it would be a good car, but I'm not looking for a car that needs paint. Buyer beware.
I will post detailed pictures of what this dude is talking about! And no i did not photoshop my pictures.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #37
LIL RAJA

My Ride: bmw m3 artic silver
Send a message via AIM to LIL RAJA
best combo eva...
Venturefilms/3M
2005 Acura TSX
-----------------------------
LIL RAJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #38
04E46ci

Hey guys!!! Sorry i did not get a chance to take detailed pictures this weekend of the hood so i could show you what that one guy is talking bout. With it being Vday and all i was really busy running around doing last minute things. I will have detailed pictures in the nxt couple of days.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #39
giancarlo

My Ride: M3
still for sale?
Old 12-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #40
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
beautiful
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote