E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-24-2010, 10:10 AM   #281
330ciandr6

My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to 330ciandr6 Send a message via Yahoo to 330ciandr6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
at the end when the whole parking lot is full of snowmen
that shiat was hilarious
330ciandr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:59 PM   #282
southpaw

My Ride: E36 M3 and E36 318ti
I don't like this. I want Jim to be destroying Dwight. Jim's a cowering little pu$$y now...

239whp/227wtq @2700lbs
southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:45 PM   #283
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw View Post
I don't like this. I want Jim to be destroying Dwight. Jim's a cowering little pu$$y now...
well you were probably 4 years old when the episode from season 2 came out where roy attacked jim.. attempted to at least...

jim turned white in that episode, so he's always been a little poosie

sorry that you were watching rugrats before...

xo
Old 12-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #284
southpaw

Fuuck Rugrats. I was a Rocket Power kid.

239whp/227wtq @2700lbs
Old 12-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #285
pancakes

My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ride365 View Post
Ever since they that guy Charles started making Jim look bad and when Jim made poor decisions as co-boss they've been chipping away at his role as hero and good guy. Honestly the past few seasons have lost me since they started changing the main characters. I understand character development is good, but many things in the script were just plain out of character IMO.
I liked that he lost his "hero" appeal.... but the snowball thing was pretty douchy
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:36 PM   #286
HighPod

My Ride: '00 white 323ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by ride365 View Post
Ever since they that guy Charles started making Jim look bad and when Jim made poor decisions as co-boss they've been chipping away at his role as hero and good guy. Honestly the past few seasons have lost me since they started changing the main characters. I understand character development is good, but many things in the script were just plain out of character IMO.
awesome a Office thread! love this show

i also dont like how jim has changed, he seems too serious now, almost dickish. and they should have brought back Andy's rage issues every now and then. creed is still strange and awesome

i havent really watched since mid seaseon 6, something about it just didnt keep me as interested as before.

Last edited by HighPod; 12-27-2010 at 05:40 PM.
HighPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:22 PM   #287
Mulatto325

My Ride: 325ci convertible
I was out of circulation for awhile but people told me the show was really good. I downloaded the first 6 seasons. Don't watch much TV can't stand commercials. If i here a show is good i download as much as possible and watch at my leisure. Watched all of entourage in a week. Now I'm catching up on the shield. If anybody knows of some good shows let me know? Not trying to thread jack or anything.

My tops down, its upset.
>>>Mulatto325<<< Build thread
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...087&highlight=
Mulatto325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:37 AM   #288
Carskibum

My Ride: E90
Send a message via AIM to Carskibum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulatto325 View Post
I was out of circulation for awhile but people told me the show was really good. I downloaded the first 6 seasons. Don't watch much TV can't stand commercials. If i here a show is good i download as much as possible and watch at my leisure. Watched all of entourage in a week. Now I'm catching up on the shield. If anybody knows of some good shows let me know? Not trying to thread jack or anything.
'dexter' is really good. Appeals to both men and women so its decent to watch with the wife. 'How to make it in america' which capped season 1 last spring was amazing. 'Californication' is great, somewhere in season3-4ish. I never stop laughing at 'the league', its about young professionals in a fanatasy football league but is awesome even if you dont like football. Some people swear by 'always sunny in Philly' but I think its hit or miss.

That should get you started.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:17 PM   #289
Mulatto325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carskibum View Post
'dexter' is really good. Appeals to both men and women so its decent to watch with the wife. 'How to make it in america' which capped season 1 last spring was amazing. 'Californication' is great, somewhere in season3-4ish. I never stop laughing at 'the league', its about young professionals in a fanatasy football league but is awesome even if you dont like football. Some people swear by 'always sunny in Philly' but I think its hit or miss.

That should get you started.
Thanks

My tops down, its upset.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #290
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
breaking bad
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:53 PM   #291
Mulatto325

I already watched all of breaking bad. Can't wait for the next season. That show had me hooked like i had to have it like meth. lol

My tops down, its upset.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #292
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
I already watched all of breaking bad. Can't wait for the next season. That show had me hooked like i had to have it like meth. lol
lol dude i have been sitting on a netflix disk for like 2 months. I havent mailed it back to get the new eps yet
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #293
HighPod

My Ride: '00 white 323ci
ha my wish was granted, andy just flipped and whipped a pizza against the wall
Old 01-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #294
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Tried to watch the show again

Show went so downhill it's garbage.

At least the exgf episode

Michael needs to die. What do u think?

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:31 PM   #295
pancakes

My Ride: BMW M, VW GTI, BIKE
I hate holly.

the only funny part of last night's episode was forcing kevin to eat the broccoli
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #296
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
Quote:
Originally Posted by broey v View Post
I hate holly.

the only funny part of last night's episode was forcing kevin to eat the broccoli
haha yea the broccoli rape was pretty good.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #297
OrisuE46

My Ride: 325xi
Quote:
i recently just watched all the seasons of nip/tuck and i thought that show was so good. check it out if you havent

R.I.P

OrisuE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:26 PM   #298
m3oneday

My Ride: FORD EXPLORER
Quote:
Originally Posted by broey v View Post
I hate holly.

Seems like its leading to Michael leaving the show, I think the show was funny when it first started but is kind of headed downhill now.

"No Michael it was traumatizing", I thought that part was hilarious.

The part where Erin does a cartwheel and Creed just yells F*CK YOU, Creed is hilarious.
m3oneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #299
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
anyone know Where I can watch all of This seasons episodes? NBC doesn't have them all.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Bimmer App

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #300
southpaw

Go to Hulu.com and click FREE. There should be about 10 of them. Not from this season though.

239whp/227wtq @2700lbs