E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #101
K1rby

My Ride: has no C pillars
You guys realize that's Creed Bratton playing himself, right? Okay it's highly embellished, but he's the guitarist for the 60's rock band "The Grass Roots".
Old 03-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #102
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
yea i know that

a lot of people on there have the same name as their own.... forgot which ones but def a few
Old 03-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #103
JJR4884

Angela, Phyllis, Creed, Oscar all have the same name.... first name that is....
Old 03-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #104
K1rby

My Ride: has no C pillars
I didn't know about the other three names. Angela is a great actress. I want to bang her in real life, but her character is a total turn off. Remember when she setup a webcam to watch her cats at home?
Old 03-19-2010, 06:36 PM   #105
JJR4884

lol ya there was like 19,000 of them

my favorite is when dwight did an emergency fire test, and she had her friggin cats in the filing cabinet
Old 03-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #106
accolade

My Ride: O||||||O
At Dunder-Mifflin there is a very strict no lunch with the boss policy and I don't know who instituted it. I think it started right after my predecessor stepped down, but at the Michael Scott Paper Company I really enjoyed having lunch with Pam and Ryan everyday. So, rules be damned, I wanna have lunch with these people.
accolade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:46 PM   #107
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Glad this got bumped

I like the show but really do we need another office love story again?

It's pretty sh1tty of the writers to keep going that avenue

Every character has an office romance! Be original - kill off Stan or give someone cancer!

Lol just stop with the office romances

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #108
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
Glad this got bumped

I like the show but really do we need another office love story again?

It's pretty sh1tty of the writers to keep going that avenue

Every character has an office romance! Be original - kill off Stan or give someone cancer!

Lol just stop with the office romances
While i do agree with you (partially) look at the entire aspect of the show. Somewhat dry humor, awkward office interactions, racism, politically incorrect comments, insults, corporate america mindset x 100000, etc...

office relationships can be extremely awkward (lol just like all of andy's) and can last a few episodes, if not an entire season, it fits in with the show perfectly...

i personally think its still amusing... however i never saw erin being such a big nerd before the past couple weeks

a death will last an episode, and personally i think EVERYONE in that show has a great role... the office wouldn't be the same if any of them died....

yes even stanley that miserable prick

her
Old 03-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #109
Gheybe

My Ride: F80 M3
I dont watch this show Russo.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:47 PM   #110
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by accolade View Post
At Dunder-Mifflin there is a very strict no lunch with the boss policy and I don't know who instituted it. I think it started right after my predecessor stepped down, but at the Michael Scott Paper Company I really enjoyed having lunch with Pam and Ryan everyday. So, rules be damned, I wanna have lunch with these people.
niiiiiiice (kevins voice)

i forgot to post it today lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmilori View Post
I dont watch this show Russo.
pfft loser
Old 03-23-2010, 08:10 PM   #111
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
While i do agree with you (partially) look at the entire aspect of the show. Somewhat dry humor, awkward office interactions, racism, politically incorrect comments, insults, corporate america mindset x 100000, etc...

office relationships can be extremely awkward (lol just like all of andy's) and can last a few episodes, if not an entire season, it fits in with the show perfectly...

i personally think its still amusing... however i never saw erin being such a big nerd before the past couple weeks

a death will last an episode, and personally i think EVERYONE in that show has a great role... the office wouldn't be the same if any of them died....

yes even stanley that miserable prick

her
wish i had a good looking secretary like her - that beady eyed canadian - very sexy

unfortunately real life is an engineering firm with all dudes

but honestly look at the past seasons - they had to add characters for love romances then write them off

i know there is only so much that can be done ..

hmm - how about everyone getting laid off?

then maybe someone breaks it big in another business besides paper

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:19 PM   #112
CrashRide

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Send a message via AIM to CrashRide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkirby147 View Post
You guys realize that's Creed Bratton playing himself, right? Okay it's highly embellished, but he's the guitarist for the 60's rock band "The Grass Roots".
it seems like Creed just walked onto set one day while filming and they were too shy to kick him out. he's definitely my favorite character.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:20 AM   #113
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
wish i had a good looking secretary like her - that beady eyed canadian - very sexy

unfortunately real life is an engineering firm with all dudes

but honestly look at the past seasons - they had to add characters for love romances then write them off

i know there is only so much that can be done ..

hmm - how about everyone getting laid off?

then maybe someone breaks it big in another business besides paper

i respect your "out of the box" thinking...... idk man, i feel at home when i watch the office.... i think that is the ONE show where the same thing could happen every week and i'd be perfectly fine for it

i'm not in for the plot, i'm in for the funny ass politically incorrect remarks and the awkwardness (michael buying a ticket to tallahassee just cuz jo said "you are welcome any time" haha)

personally, i find it a little depressing that they don't refer to Dunder Mifflin anymore

but thats just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashRide View Post
it seems like Creed just walked onto set one day while filming and they were too shy to kick him out. he's definitely my favorite character.
or to scared to say something to him lol

def one of my fav characters, but i gotta say..... nothing gets me better than the interaction between Toby and Michael... pure genius
Old 03-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #114
accolade

Kelly Kapoor is our dusky, exotic customer service rep. And once a year, she will contact our clients and find out how happy they are with our salespeople. Sort of a Kapoor's List. "Schindler's List" parody. ...That's not appropriate, no.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #115
motoracergabe

My Ride: Everything
a couple weeks ago after catching a couple episodes of the show, i set my dvr to record the office every time it comes on.
i'm kinda confused though
i started watching em, but with the re-runs and the newer ones that have recorded i'm all mixed up. i could be watching episode 14 then 20-something, then 58...
the show is good though even if i don't know all the details of what's happening. i need to rent the seasons and watch them straight through so i know what's going on.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:09 AM   #116
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoracergabe View Post
a couple weeks ago after catching a couple episodes of the show, i set my dvr to record the office every time it comes on.
i'm kinda confused though
i started watching em, but with the re-runs and the newer ones that have recorded i'm all mixed up. i could be watching episode 14 then 20-something, then 58...
the show is good though even if i don't know all the details of what's happening. i need to rent the seasons and watch them straight through so i know what's going on.
seriously man go right to season 1 and start from there.... they get SO much better as the years go on as well...
Old 03-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #117
accolade

"I wonder what people like about me. Probably my jugs" -Phyllis
Old 03-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #118
JJR4884

Your stupid friend zone. I should have ben lovers with her first and then friends. That was terrible advice. Terrible advice! You nkow my seduction method. I like to get in there and get my hands dirty. You sabotaged me. You sabotaged me, man!

-Michael

?
talking to dwight i would assume....
Old 03-26-2010, 09:19 AM   #119
slo323ci

My Ride: 00 323ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
Your stupid friend zone. I should have ben lovers with her first and then friends. That was terrible advice. Terrible advice! You nkow my seduction method. I like to get in there and get my hands dirty. You sabotaged me. You sabotaged me, man!

-Michael

?
talking to dwight i would assume....
Nope, Jim. I think it was when the new PR girl came in.
slo323ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:57 AM   #120
accolade

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo323ci View Post
Nope, Jim. I think it was when the new PR girl came in.
HR girl, Holly.