E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #21
eltrain111

My Ride: 01' 325ci 09' 328i
regardless, the car looks nice!
eltrain111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:49 PM   #22
AlphaVortex

My Ride: jalopy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalbrad707 View Post
what a bunch of petty snivelin biches. The car is very nice. dont listen to these punkass smart mouths. These are the kind of guys that have to talk shiit because god gave em little dicks. Now they have to make themselves feel better cuz they cant get there biches to stop cheatin on em. Enhance your calm little guys.just cuz ya got an m3 dosnt meen she will still want to be with ya after she sees how small yer dik is.
This car looks better than anyones stock non m 3 series bmw. All you punk biches with anything but an m3 ota shut the fuk up. Its better than yours. Now they will try to make themselves feel better by talkin sht about my spellin but in the end if your chick saw how big mine is compared to you shee would leave you in a flash a drive around in my 325 m3 conversion with a big smile.not to mention that I would like to see any of ya talk smak to my face. Because you wouldnt want to do it a second time. OK , Talk yer sht now dikless punks.
He's obviously joking guys!
AlphaVortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:50 PM   #23
shj266

My Ride: 2007 BMW 335i Sedan
Quote:
what a bunch of petty snivelin biches. The car is very nice. dont listen to these punkass smart mouths. These are the kind of guys that have to talk shiit because god gave em little dicks. Now they have to make themselves feel better cuz they cant get there biches to stop cheatin on em. Enhance your calm little guys.just cuz ya got an m3 dosnt meen she will still want to be with ya after she sees how small yer dik is.
This car looks better than anyones stock non m 3 series bmw. All you punk biches with anything but an m3 ota shut the fuk up. Its better than yours. Now they will try to make themselves feel better by talkin sht about my spellin but in the end if your chick saw how big mine is compared to you shee would leave you in a flash a drive around in my 325 m3 conversion with a big smile.not to mention that I would like to see any of ya talk smak to my face. Because you wouldnt want to do it a second time. OK , Talk yer sht now dikless punks.

What's wrong sweetheart, PMS?
shj266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:54 PM   #24
Kris.R

My Ride: 2012 Dodge Charger
After all of that crap, he still had chrome window trim.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

-Abraham Lincoln-
Kris.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #25
rover220

My Ride: Golf MK VI GT
IBTL

Seriously though, you could at least make an effort at spelling some words correct... Now you just look ignorant and dumb.
rover220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #26
AlphaVortex

I think people would be throwing around less if he just hadn't bothered putting that M3 logo on the back. The greatest sin you can perpetrate on here.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #27
Grovedale

My Ride: an E46
The guy is a tool, but the car is pretty nice, I think the head rest screens are silly, but his mods
are nicely done.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #28
AlphaVortex

Quote:
ye,,,mi speling is as ugley as your 320i,,,Talk abot ignernt.
troll troll troll troll troll

Thats all I hear from you.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #29
e46_323

My Ride: 323
"IMMACULATE BODY WORK"

lol

///M3 Bumper // DEPO P46 w/ DDE Angel Eyes (6000k) // 8000k H7 HID // Depo Smoked Corners // Depo Smoked Sidemarkers // Clear Tails // Remus Powersound Exhaust w/ 2nd res delete // Koni Str.T Shocks // Hotchkis Sport Springs // RE RSMs // AEM CAI // Matte Black Grills // CF Roundals // Tints // BBS RS-GT 18x8 // DICE Silverline Pro

"The Ultimate Driving Machine ... E46 Forever"
e46_323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:15 PM   #30
_Shark

My Ride: '12 MK6 GTI
Send a message via AIM to _Shark
Quote:
yer mom likes trolls.i was with her last night
fail

_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:21 PM   #31
T-Werke

My Ride: 2001 LSB m3
Quote:
yer mom likes trolls.i was with her last night
ok sorry but lemme get this straight.. your a troll with a "big ****" that like to talk ****? Where a pic of your car buddy? Put up or shut up... mines in my sig and yes its a m3... but that doesn't make me better than any1 else on this board...

oh and ur prolly about to get banned so might as well get some more **** talking in while you still can

Travis

Factory Options: 6speed, cold weather package, premium sound, premium 19" wheels, HID's, navigation, piano black trim

AfterMarket: ACS diffuser, Agency Power Headers/Exhaust, LED tails, blacked corners/side grills/kidneys
T-Werke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #32
AlphaVortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Werke View Post
ok sorry but lemme get this straight.. your a troll with a "big ****" that like to talk ****? Where a pic of your car buddy? Put up or shut up... mines in my sig and yes its a m3... but that doesn't make me better than any1 else on this board...

oh and ur prolly about to get banned so might as well get some more **** talking in while you still can

Travis
nice car!
Old 01-24-2009, 06:36 PM   #33
Team_Persia

My Ride: '05 ZHP 'Vert - SOLD

and theres some decent work gone into that car but the guy is a fvcking toolshed.

and radicalbrad707 you've talked about d1cks atleast 5 times in every one of your posts juuuussss sayin....
Old 01-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #34
T-Werke

My Ride: 2001 LSB m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaVortex View Post
nice car!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Persia View Post

and theres some decent work gone into that car but the guy is a fvcking toolshed.

and radicalbrad707 you've talked about d1cks atleast 5 times in every one of your posts juuuussss sayin....
yeah i mean that car looked great, just like a m3 if i saw it out on the streets besides the small brakes and the chrome trim.

Honestly that guy seems a little over dressed, but if that video was for him to show his car for the purpose of selling it.. i cant say he acted like that a "tool" at all really...

Travis

Factory Options: 6speed, cold weather package, premium sound, premium 19" wheels, HID's, navigation, piano black trim

AfterMarket: ACS diffuser, Agency Power Headers/Exhaust, LED tails, blacked corners/side grills/kidneys
T-Werke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #35
e46_323

travis ur cars awesome with the LSB combo

the interior contrasts awesome with the lsb

Marc

///M3 Bumper // DEPO P46 w/ DDE Angel Eyes (6000k) // 8000k H7 HID // Depo Smoked Corners // Depo Smoked Sidemarkers // Clear Tails // Remus Powersound Exhaust w/ 2nd res delete // Koni Str.T Shocks // Hotchkis Sport Springs // RE RSMs // AEM CAI // Matte Black Grills // CF Roundals // Tints // BBS RS-GT 18x8 // DICE Silverline Pro

Old 01-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #36
AlphaVortex

Quote:
hea twerk. Your rite,,,it dosnt make you better. Also,,,mine looks like yours except its a ragtop. Oh yea,,,it also started as a 325cic but now it looks just like a m3,,,OOOO. I bet your pissed now. Also,,I dont care if I get banned. Ime sick of all the self richous asss faces that dont want people to modify there own car because someone mite mistake it for an m3. To fukin bad. The m3 has the sharpest body lines of any car on the road as far as I am concerned. I could give a dam about the moter other than running good. The m3 is sexy. You car is beautiful. REALY. Why is it so bad to want to make one that isnt that sexy look a lot better.This the same as getting your wife a new set of big fake tittys. It takes what you have and makes it more fun. to bad that there not real.they still look great. Just like his conversion. It is beautiful. It looks like yours. I have never seen so many priks as I have on this board that it makes me sick to my stomach.Get over it.Move on. People are gona do this no matter how loud the rest of ya cry. Also,,, dont wory what others are doing. Imitation is the most sincere form of flatery.
I'm willing to bet that you once owned a base model civic and had at LEAST 9 Type R stickers put on it.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #37
itscoo2pyopants

My Ride: E53 4.8is
Send a message via AIM to itscoo2pyopants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Persia View Post

Old 01-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #38
ZHPEE

My Ride: 330zhp,M5,CayenneGTS
Quote:
blah blah blah

LOL.....big talker for someone hiding behind a keyboard while wearing his spiderman pj's..... Hopefully one day you'll actually be able to move out of your mom's trailer and get a cardboard box of your own.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #39
e46_323

funy **** when he goes step on the brakes to show how "gorgeous" his LED tails were lol

Old 01-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #40
Darkoz

My Ride: E46 325Ci
Not a bad looking car, don't mind the M3 body parts but what spoils it is having an M3 badge on the back, it aint an M3.
And the AC Schnitzer badge on the front grill, not a good look.

Tags
///m3, 325ci, conversion, e46