E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
huligan

My Ride: nah
Canon Pixma IP4300 - one of the best printers EVER

Looking to sell in the close future, wanted to post here in case someone is interested - the important stuff :

- absolute militant non smoker household
- no kids, no pets, no friends, no drinking, no parties
- mint condition, i would like to claim as good as new, i even have ALL the original plastic bags, manuals, wrappers, cable ties and everything that came with it

You can check the specs online.

Exceptional Photo Lab Quality Performance with Advanced Paper Handling.

This is one fast, versatile photo printer. Thanks to its patented print head and 5-color ink system, you can quickly produce spectacular, long-lasting photos with borderless edges—from credit-card size up to 8.5" x 11"—along with bold, laser-quality text. The two paper trays let you hold both plain and photo paper, so you're always ready to print text or photos. And for convenience, you can print 2 sided without manually flipping over the page!

This thing is simply amazing, here is an excerpt of the features:
  • Exceptional Resolution: 3,584 precision nozzles create exceptional resolution—up to 9600 x 2400 color dpi.1 More nozzles = high quality.
  • Exceptional detail: Microscopic 1-picoliter sized ink droplets produce exceptionally detailed photos.
  • Click-Connect-Print: Just capture an image with a PictBridge-ready digital camera/DV camcorder, then connect and print!
  • Print 2 sided: Print 2 sided—and save paper.
  • Long-lasting photos: Using select genuine Canon inks and photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
  • Vivid color, bold text: Four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink deliver superb photos and laser-quality text.
  • Enhance Your Digital Photos: Easy-PhotoPrint 3.5 software makes it simple to enhance and print amazing-looking digital photos through your computer.
  • Smart software, better results: Easy-WebPrint software gives Windows users the tools to properly print Web Pages in full color and without trimming off the right-hand margin.

$349 at amazon
$249 on eGay

I already had an IP4000 before this one and know that these are sought after, I will sell it with a complete set of new ink and in the original box.

Will start taking offers at $150.

huligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:51 PM   #2
UTL1098

My Ride: DINAN 135i, T4R LE
Suggested Retail Price: $99.99
Old 02-03-2009, 12:07 AM   #3
huligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_mikes7 View Post
Suggested Retail Price: $99.99
find one at 99.99 - amazon says 349 and they sell for 249 on egay, there is a reason for that.

an E30 ///M3 has a suggested retail of 12.589 Deutsche Mark.
find one for that.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #4
UTL1098

Just for starters:

http://www.google.com/products/catal...tle#ps-sellers

I shall find more once I return from the market.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:14 AM   #5
huligan

yeah yeah, call them and ask if they have them in stock, i bet that is a whole different story....
are you even looking to buy a printer ? ;-)

let us go through your links just for shits and giggles:

http://www.tristatecamera.com/lookat...&sku=CANIP4300

Contact Us (no order function)

https://www.insight.com/search/ppp.w...BX_PK=1438B002

we are sorry, product has been discontinued...

http://www.penguinsexpress.com/produ...iX_r3-AyDJvtFM

refurbished center ? is this a new article or refurbished ? cannot tell, but otherwise $123.55 plus shipping
their small print:
With regards to condition of an items this is what they stand for: New - retail,complete w/ manuals or software, can be New Open Box; Refurbished - it is used, it is clean tested and guaranteed to work by Manufacturer, or by us or a 3rd party vendor, may have minor scratches or discoloring and it's functional; Bulk Pack - it doesn't come in retail pack and no manuals/software included; Generic 3rd Party - not necessarily manufactured by the vendor stated in the Manufacturer's section but the item is still compatible to that of Manufacturer's part no, part number is just used for identification; no consumables included - the printer is sold without cartridges or drums or toners or print heads.All refurbished unit does not have any manufacturer warranty and will only have a 90 days warranty from us.

the rest has LESS than 10 seller ratings - would you order from them ?
i tell you what, if you are really looking to prove your point, why dont you find me an IP4300 at $99.99,
have it sent to your house so i know you really have it (all it takes is a pic) and then I will buy it from you
as long as it is brandnew in the box and works. (no refurbished shiat)

Last edited by huligan; 02-03-2009 at 12:35 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
UTL1098

Don't get your panties in a bundle. The fact remains that you are selling an older printer for an inflated price. I bought a brand new MP610 from Apple for $150 a couple months ago, and now you can get an MP620 for that price. They are incredible. They've even started building the scanners into to the printers! The acceleration of technology is astounding.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:47 AM   #7
huligan

Quote:
The fact remains that you are selling an older printer for an inflated price.
it is called angebot und nachfrage (supply and demand)
hence why amazon is doing it and the pantiebunchers on egay.

see also FS on E30 ///M3s, 964RSs, 964 Speedsters etc etc .....

they are excellent printers and if mine does not sell at this price i will go lower no problem at all, no panties in a bundle here, i was just wondering why you were stating the obvious ?

I mean i did post the specs right there in the add where it says the suggested retail price, so I was fully aware of it. the IP4000 i had also sold well above the suggested retail, since it could still use the ink tanks without the chips and it was way more sought after than this one here.

PS: i never like the all in one devices, it seemed to me they could never do it all as good as just one for each purpose....
Old 02-03-2009, 12:55 AM   #8
UTL1098

Don't understand your analogy of classic vehicles to printers, but nonetheless, good luck with the sale.

BTW - I can delete all of my posts if you wish.

Last edited by UTL1098; 02-03-2009 at 12:58 AM.
UTL1098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
huligan

Quote:
Don't understand your analogy of classic vehicles to printers, but nonetheless, good luck with the sale.

BTW - I can delete all of my posts if you wish.

HA HA no that is fine, thanks for offering, but if you delete your posts someone else is going to say the exact same thing.
And again that person - I bet money on it - is not even looking for a printer.
(or a singlespeed or any of the things I am selling)

my analogy is maybe a bit far fetched, but it seems my mind is preoccupied with the E30 ///M3 i should have never sold and all the RSs and speedsters I am currently hunting or should have bought when they still cost half of what they cost now
Old 02-03-2009, 01:09 AM   #10
UTL1098

Well I apologize. I'm a bit cranky, as I've spent all day trying to refinish a set of BBS style 5's. I seem to have taken my frustration out on the innocent man selling a printer.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #11
huligan

Quote:
Well I apologize. I'm a bit cranky, as I've spent all day trying to refinish a set of BBS style 5's. I seem to have taken my frustration out on the innocent man selling a printer.
No problem, as a bouncer i am used to the abuse ;-)
i just not too long ago "refinished" and sold some BBS RS so i know that can be a pain in the butt ....

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...693&highlight=
Old 02-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #12
huligan

bump
Old 02-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #13
JByron

My Ride: Two-wheeled unicycle
sweet jesus i have this printer
Old 02-14-2009, 12:10 AM   #14
huligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JByron View Post
sweet jesus i have this printer
smart choice.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #15
huligan

bump
Old 12-05-2009, 04:26 PM   #16
huligan

any reasonable offer will be considered.