E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning

Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning
Talk about driveline improvements, NA tuning and DME tuning your E46 BMW here. This includes diffs, intakes, exhausts, chips, software and OBD tuning.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
2001BMW325Ci

My Ride: 2001 BMW 325Ci
RE IKON exhaust?

Any one here have the Rogue Engineering Ikon exhaust? Thinking about it for my 2001 325Ci. What do you think?
2001BMW325Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
aggieE46
Keep it clean

My Ride: 03 Evo, 07 Passat
Send a message via AIM to aggieE46
It sounds nice.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
CWABimmer

My Ride: '01 AW on Black 325i
it sounds nice, consider the uuc tse3 light as well, those were the two I narrowed my choice down to.

ChrisTKHarris's Official Apprentice

19" HM2s | H&R Cupkit & Sways | BMP RSMs | AFE Intake | UUC TSE3 | RE Underdrive Pulleys | Schroth QFPs | 20% Tint | OEM Clears | Tinted Tails | Umnitza 50w P46s w/ Orion V2s | Silvannia Mirrored Bulbs | Jlevi LED Reverse, Sidemarker, & License Plate Lights | Bimmian Blacked Out Roundels, Black Handbrake Handle, ACS-Style Pedals, & Xenon Interior Lights | Custom Boots
CWABimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #4
2001BMW325Ci

My Ride: 2001 BMW 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWABimmer View Post
it sounds nice, consider the uuc tse3 light as well, those were the two I narrowed my choice down to.
CWABimmer, just curious, what made you decide on the UUC TSE3 Light instead of the RE? You happy with the TSE3L?
2001BMW325Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
PHLLY1

My Ride: RUNS ON CORONA:)
I have the RE IKON and have never regretted it for a second. The price of the exhaust, and the sound bytes I heard online, made me jump and get it. Although the ZHP already had a wee bit more throaty sound than a stock 330, the IKON added alot more--at the same time I bolted an AFE CAI on and that added to the deeper growl. This is on a ZHP and not sure if the sound on your's would be exactly the same or not, and if you're looking for a super loud exhaust then this isn't it. Check around first and check out U tube for sound bytes of various exhausts.