E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 180 votes, 4.47 average.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:01 PM   #287221
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,274
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkaa View Post
Bro, do you even drift?
I don't just drift

I Tokyo drift
__________________
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:04 PM   #287222
hizhinezz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,509
My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
what has always won? defense

The Smith's are gonna put brady on his ass
Lack of bet Is noted.
__________________
hizhinezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #287223
hizhinezz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,509
My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
F that

It's all about the Sky lofts
I like the Salon suites at Bellagio but I've segued to the Cosmo, younger crowd (for me to ogle).
__________________

Last edited by hizhinezz; 12-16-2012 at 04:32 PM.
hizhinezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #287224
hizhinezz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,509
My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
Some weird brown guy named Kalim

Some shady azn guy named Tobeh

and I guess some loser named Mires could be a goober type apprentice

and I'm already the sexatary
Will trade marketing/pr efforts for partz
__________________
hizhinezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #287225
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,274
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
Will trade marketing/pr efforts for partz
Well Tobeh is a PR guy (or at least he's used to it) so I'd be ok with that
__________________
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #287226
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,274
My Ride: mkodama
Also, there was just an amazing line in an old episode of Kitchen Nightmares

Ramsay goes to this fish restaurant that is bright blue...you just can't miss it....Ramsay upon arrival says "Fuck you can't miss that....it's to bad the German's did"

__________________
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #287227
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,837
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6


Sent from my LG-E739 using Bimmer App
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:38 PM   #287228
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,274
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeee View Post


Sent from my LG-E739 using Bimmer App
albeeee
__________________
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:48 PM   #287229
325inthe510
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 6,315
My Ride: 152ci of madness
Sup Kyle

I just liberated Rannoch in ME3, I've heard bad things about the ending though
__________________

325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #287230
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,274
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
Sup Kyle

I just liberated Rannoch in ME3, I've heard bad things about the ending though
Dangle

You mean all the different potential endings?

All 2 of them

__________________

Last edited by 323ci newbie; 12-16-2012 at 05:51 PM.
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #287231
325inthe510
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 6,315
My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
Dangle

You mean all the different potential endings?

All 2 of them

I thought there were 3? Control, Destroy (the least terrible I've heard) and synthesis?
__________________

325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #287232
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,274
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
I thought there were 3? Control, Destroy (the least terrible I've heard) and synthesis?
basically but control and synthesis was basically the same damn thing

Whole game ruined by terrible ending
__________________
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #287233
325inthe510
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 6,315
My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
basically but control and synthesis was basically the same damn thing

Whole game ruined by terrible ending
That's the general consensus. I should be done with it soon, I'll be here to vent

And did you hear they're working on ME4 already? And another big DLC for 3
__________________

325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #287234
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,274
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
That's the general consensus. I should be done with it soon, I'll be here to vent

And did you hear they're working on ME4 already? And another big DLC for 3
I haven't heard that. And I really hope they don't make a ME4, like I really don't. It is a great series, and I would hate to see it ruined by crappy situations and people just wanting money (ANYTHING AFTER COD 4)
__________________
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #287235
325inthe510
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Best Coast
Posts: 6,315
My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
I haven't heard that. And I really hope they don't make a ME4, like I really don't. It is a great series, and I would hate to see it ruined by crappy situations and people just wanting money (ANYTHING AFTER COD 4)
It's not going to have Shepard in it for obvious reasons, but yeah, EA is pretty bad in terms of milking series for all they're worth.

I think they need to start fresh to redeem themselves after 3
That's not to say the whole game was bad, I'm really liking it so far apart from some wtf moments (really, a reaper can't kill one dude with a laser pointer?) But that's offset by hardcore feels. I wish I could have saved Mordin Easily one of my favorite characters
__________________

325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #287236
323ci newbie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 29,274
My Ride: mkodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325inthe510 View Post
It's not going to have Shepard in it for obvious reasons, but yeah, EA is pretty bad in terms of milking series for all they're worth.

I think they need to start fresh to redeem themselves after 3
That's not to say the whole game was bad, I'm really liking it so far apart from some wtf moments (really, a reaper can't kill one dude with a laser pointer?) But that's offset by hardcore feels. I wish I could have saved Mordin Easily one of my favorite characters
Yeah, EA sucks ass a lot of the time
__________________
323ci newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #287237
cyberkaa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
Posts: 136,483
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
I haven't heard that. And I really hope they don't make a ME4, like I really don't. It is a great series, and I would hate to see it ruined by crappy situations and people just wanting money (ANYTHING AFTER COD 4)
-_-
__________________
-Kalim
(klx photo studio)

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
cyberkaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #287238
cyberkaa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
Posts: 136,483
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
Also, there was just an amazing line in an old episode of Kitchen Nightmares

Ramsay goes to this fish restaurant that is bright blue...you just can't miss it....Ramsay upon arrival says "Fuck you can't miss that....it's to bad the German's did"

__________________
-Kalim
(klx photo studio)

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
cyberkaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #287239
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,837
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
Ramin for a snack:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1355707750.252077.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	482318  
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #287240
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,837
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
What did I miss these coupla days?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
>implying the e9x is good, '02-'05 grandpas, '06 gods, '07 og's, '08 n00bs, '09 working class, '10 plebeians, '11 master race, '11 peasants, class of, norcal, norcal gen chaaaaat, norcal general chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use