E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 117 votes, 4.52 average.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:18 AM   #21041
cyberkaa

Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Blak Soldier View Post
nvm scratch my previous question kalim. i got the answer.

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
cyberkaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:18 AM   #21042
Brian N

My Ride: 2001 330i Jet Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkaa View Post
The newer cars like mine have 66mm bushings. I think you might be able to check on realoem.com by putting in your VIN. For some years it might be ambiguous, though :/
It has to do with control arm type as well. Sport versus normal.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:20 AM   #21043
cyberkaa

Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Blak Soldier View Post
damn bimmerworld has some good prices for those friggin fcabs n shiet.
Eh, they're ok. I've seen em about 5 bucks cheaper elsewhere, but they don't go much lower than that.

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Old 04-26-2009, 04:23 AM   #21044
TheCarLessDriven

My Ride: 330
whhhaaattt the fuk! Some weird shyt just went down on y street.

I w=just randomly took a peep out of our frotn window, and at first didnt notice anything, but then after I turn away, I realised something strange was in the lawn of my neighbors across the street. So I looked again, I didnt have my glasses on but I could make out a car driver side door was opened in the driveway of the house. I could see the sillouhette over the whtie garage, and then I could make out what looked like a person laying in the small grass area between homes. So I got my glasses and sure enough, the old guy who lives at that house with his kids was fukin laying in the grass, his car door opened. So I instantly thought he had a heart attack. Called 911, told them what I saw. There is a brand new firehouse 30 sec from our street (Litteraly) but before they even got here, the guy started moving, so I was out front now and said "You ok" DO you need any help? and he was like "No im good" im ok" "thanks" while COMPLETELY stumbling around. He started to close his car door but couldnt, and did something with the trunk area of the car. I walked back inside creeped out and then a cop car came barreling down the street, with a fire truck, 2 more cop cars and a paramedic. LMAO they brought the entire fuking staff at that fire house

I think the guy was either heavily drunk, on drugs, (Or was drugged) or had a heart attack that didnt kill him.

"SGC > than your general chat"
TheCarLessDriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:23 AM   #21045
-Jay-

My Ride: 06 X3 3.0i
Send a message via AIM to -Jay-
alright i'm outta here.
night SGC
Old 04-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #21046
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owtlaw333 View Post
When I shave I could probably pass for 16, but look several years older than I am when I don't.... I can never look my age
lol, same here. People usually think I'm about 5 yrs older than my real age because of the beard. When I rarely trim it a lot they usually estimate about 5 years younger

Quote:
Old 04-26-2009, 04:25 AM   #21047
-Jay-

My Ride: 06 X3 3.0i
Send a message via AIM to -Jay-
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCarLessDriven View Post

I w=just randomly took a peep out of our frotn window, and at first didnt notice anything, but then after I turn away, I realised something strange was in the lawn of my neighbors across the street. So I looked again, I didnt have my glasses on but I could make out a car driver side door was opened in the driveway of the house. I could see the sillouhette over the whtie garage, and then I could make out what looked like a person laying in the small grass area between homes. So I got my glasses and sure enough, the old guy who lives at that house with his kids was fukin laying in the grass, his car door opened. So I instantly thought he had a heart attack. Called 911, told them what I saw. There is a brand new firehouse 30 sec from our street (Litteraly) but before they even got here, the guy started moving, so I was out front now and said "You ok" DO you need any help? and he was like "No im good" im ok" "thanks" while COMPLETELY stumbling around. He started to close his car door but couldnt, and did something with the trunk area of the car. I walked back inside creeped out and then a cop car came barreling down the street, with a fire truck, 2 more cop cars and a paramedic. LMAO they brought the entire fuking staff at that fire house

I think the guy was either heavily drunk, on drugs, (Or was drugged) or had a heart attack that didnt kill him.

wth. sounds like he was drunk to me.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:26 AM   #21048
Brian N

Quote:

That is strange.... though sometimes I like to lay outside and check out the stars.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:27 AM   #21049
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jay- View Post
26, bout to turn 27 in 2 months.
Ooooooooold.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2009, 04:28 AM   #21050
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian N View Post
Have any of you guys seen the "new" Pepsi line of sodas called "Throwback" where they have all there formulations but using "natural" sugar (just ordinary sugar lol) instead of high fructose corn syrup.

I just bought some. It's nice to be drinking sugar again.
That's why I like it when Costco has Mexican coke. Real sugar tastes so much better. I stopped drinking soda altogether because HFCS makes it so nasty.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2009, 04:29 AM   #21051
cyberkaa

Quote:
It has to do with control arm type as well. Sport versus normal.
Is that for the earlier models? I thought after a certain cutoff date they were all 66mm.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2009, 04:30 AM   #21052
cyberkaa

Quote:

Wow. What the h. You always have some weird stuff going on where you live, lol.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2009, 04:38 AM   #21053
TheCarLessDriven

Quote:
That is strange.... though sometimes I like to lay outside and check out the stars.
He was face down, I could tell it was not natural. This is an old guy 65+ and his car door was wide open with him just 5 feet away from it like he fell out of it. He made a weird movement with his arm too, it was a big movement, but kinda twitch like, before I called the cops. I knew something was wrong.

Quote:
Wow. What the h. You always have some weird stuff going on where you live, lol.
ummm, actually no. Once in a blue moon. Super nice neighborhood here.

Old 04-26-2009, 04:41 AM   #21054
cyberkaa

lol, not sure where I got that impression then, Frank. Nothing interesting ever happens around here.

Quote:
Old 04-26-2009, 04:41 AM   #21055
Brian N

Quote:
That's why I like it when Costco has Mexican coke. Real sugar tastes so much better. I stopped drinking soda altogether because HFCS makes it so nasty.
Hahah yeah I don't drink soda that much either maybe like 5-6 times a year. But using real sugar made me want to buy some.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:41 AM   #21056
cyberkaa

Crashing. Night SGC

Quote:
Old 04-26-2009, 04:41 AM   #21057
Brian N

Quote:
Is that for the earlier models? I thought after a certain cutoff date they were all 66mm.
Yeah sounds about right.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:41 AM   #21058
Brian N

Quote:
He was face down, I could tell it was not natural. This is an old guy 65+ and his car door was wide open with him just 5 feet away from it like he fell out of it. He made a weird movement with his arm too, it was a big movement, but kinda twitch like, before I called the cops. I knew something was wrong.

ummm, actually no. Once in a blue moon. Super nice neighborhood here.
Missed the face down part that is strange.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:44 AM   #21059
TheCarLessDriven

I want to know what happened haha. I thought for sure a cop would come over here and ask me some questions because I gave the 911 operator my address.

Old 04-26-2009, 04:47 AM   #21060
Brian N

Quote:
I want to know what happened haha. I thought for sure a cop would come over here and ask me some questions because I gave the 911 operator my address.
Do you know if they drove off with him?

Tags
:facepal:, albee has a small winky, albee haz euro sugar papi, albee the critter, albeee dirty syrup licker, apple pie, banhamr, butt rash, corn on pizza, dingleberry, eggs on burgers, hair club for raf, i still love lions, kalim has hairy palms, kpeng > all of you, kpeng is still among us., lapd-tommy not in la, lapd-tommy not in vegas, let my tommy go, oh hai., poo brown assault, raceland, showboobsplz, smilez >*, tiffs boobs drool, uglychicksftw, very chatty, worst thread evar