E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 152 votes, 4.63 average.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:02 PM   #169361
w0w
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 20,005
My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
seriously, that one wheel is dangerous. it's not going to crack where you reinforced it, it's going to crack elsewhere. that's why there is so many on that wheel already. and it's just going to keep doing that.
that's fine. i know the dangers of running a damaged/repaired wheel, hence why i disclosed that information to everyone that pmed me and was interested. i got people who changed their mind, and im not gonna lie and not tell them the integrity of the wheel has been compromised, but i do truly believe these wheels will hold up, and they have so far. if nobody bites, i have no problem keeping them.
__________________
daron
w0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #169362
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,830
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
Wait, you got another set of wheels?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:06 PM   #169363
w0w
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 20,005
My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by albeee View Post
Wait, you got another set of wheels?
noooo, this is in regards to the morr wheels im trying to sell.

because i bought wheels for cheap, had them repaired on my dime, added tires to the setup, and adjusted the price accordingly, i'm a bad guy
__________________
daron
w0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #169364
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 44,090
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
lol all i asked is that isn't the price a bit much?

and the link i posted was for the pictures of the cracks on the wheels, and the guys full disclosure. not the price. i understand you trying to get your money back, but you should at least provide a full disclosure. maybe you would be less mad if the link didn't have the original price on it. i still would have posted it even without the price.
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #169365
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,830
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
But why are you selling them? I know you're up to something.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #169366
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,830
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
Hmm, I'll come back when the dust settles.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:18 PM   #169367
cd330
ModZombie Moderator
 
cd330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dr. Satan's House of Horrors
Posts: 35,179
My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
lol all i asked is that isn't the price a bit much?

and the link i posted was for the pictures of the cracks on the wheels, and the guys full disclosure. not the price. i understand you trying to get your money back, but you should at least provide a full disclosure. maybe you would be less mad if the link didn't have the original price on it. i still would have posted it even without the price.
he stated in his post that one wheel has been repaired and he can ask whatever $$$ he wants.... why do you care..... no need for you to go in there and sh1t on someone elses thread. I removed your post and now I am going to remove yours and Brians. If either of you guys go in there again I will start handing out infractions.
__________________
cd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #169368
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 44,090
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w View Post
noooo, this is in regards to the morr wheels im trying to sell.

because i bought wheels for cheap, had them repaired on my dime, added tires to the setup, and adjusted the price accordingly, i'm a bad guy
i just gave the buyer more information on the wheels. i don't see how that is wrong to do. you didn't, so i did. and you could have easily just went in the thread and just explained to everyone like you did here. and if the guy still wants to buy it after that, then there's no problem.

the fact that you went out of your way to delete my post makes me feel like you have something to hide. it's like you're banking on the fact that if no one knew, you can get the sale.

how can i even trust that you are actually saying, what you're telling me through PM? only ones that can actually see that are mods/admins.

not like i'm saying that you're lying and cheating people, but that's how it seems. and you keep on hounding me (and getting super defensive at the same time) like i'm trying to mess up your rep or some ****. just take a step back and look at it. do your actions really support what you say? because it doesn't seem so.
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #169369
SL Blak Soldier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodland Hills < SFV < LA < SoCal
Posts: 27,358
My Ride: 2001 3 Pedal M54b30
Send a message via AIM to SL Blak Soldier
:banhammr:
__________________
SL Blak Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #169370
SL Blak Soldier
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodland Hills < SFV < LA < SoCal
Posts: 27,358
My Ride: 2001 3 Pedal M54b30
Send a message via AIM to SL Blak Soldier
ohh wee, friday night drama to start the weekend off right! yeahhhhh budddayyy.

i'm off to start some drama of my own!


have fun, be safe!
__________________
SL Blak Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #169371
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,381
My Ride: my favorite two feet
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #169372
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 44,090
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd330 View Post
he stated in his post that one wheel has been repaired and he can ask whatever $$$ he wants.... why do you care..... no need for you to go in there and sh1t on someone elses thread. I removed your post and now I am going to remove yours and Brians. If either of you guys go in there again I will start handing out infractions.
these things happen all the time in a classifieds. i don't see you moderating them the same way you do this. but i guess i'm at a loss lol not like i'm out to get him, i was just defending my position. and i also wanted to know why it was removed. he's mad at me, not the other way around.
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:33 PM   #169373
sillieidiot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the OC
Posts: 44,090
My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Blak Soldier View Post
:banhammr:
can't compete with that, he has too much power lol
__________________
I like to reply to threads with 0 posts




Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #169374
w0w
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 20,005
My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
lol all i asked is that isn't the price a bit much?

and the link i posted was for the pictures of the cracks on the wheels, and the guys full disclosure. not the price. i understand you trying to get your money back, but you should at least provide a full disclosure. maybe you would be less mad if the link didn't have the original price on it. i still would have posted it even without the price.
lol and suddenly brian stumbled on my thread coincidentally after you posted in it and gave his two cents?

so you're stating that you posted the link PURELY to disclose the damage on the wheels? but right before that you tell me im asking a bit much? why didnt you just post the images then? i've disclosed those EXACT pictures to people who were seriously interested without hesitation, but i also tell them that they've been reinforced. so even though visually it looks a bit weary, i paid good money to have the structure of the wheel tested and it came back to me safe and sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
i just gave the buyer more information on the wheels. i don't see how that is wrong to do. you didn't, so i did. and you could have easily just went in the thread and just explained to everyone like you did here. and if the guy still wants to buy it after that, then there's no problem.

the fact that you went out of your way to delete my post makes me feel like you have something to hide. it's like you're banking on the fact that if no one knew, you can get the sale.

how can i even trust that you are actually saying, what you're telling me through PM? only ones that can actually see that are mods/admins.

not like i'm saying that you're lying and cheating people, but that's how it seems. and you keep on hounding me (and getting super defensive at the same time) like i'm trying to mess up your rep or some ****. just take a step back and look at it. do your actions really support what you say? because it doesn't seem so.
what actions make you assume im trying to be shady? i requested to have your post deleted because, just like what's happening now, it caused a situation that would have otherwise cluttered my thread. and if that kept going you know what would have happened? although i could argue you to the death and win my case, some people would still leave that thread with the assumption im a liar and a cheater, even though im not that person.

what assumption did brian immediately get? that i was 'making a buck' off the sale. and even though i could have defended myself, my name would have been tarnished either way.

why does it matter how much i got them for when, after all the variables considered, is a price that i think is justified? as for the pictures, like i said, there's a time for me to provide that documentation to the buyer.

if an interested buyer came to me with that thread i wouldnt lie or start backing up, but to call me out on it like that was unnecessary. i got mad because in the end i can care less if the wheels dont sell, but what you posted hurts my credibility and my image going forward. do you see what YOUR actions can do?

either way im done arguing, i said my piece. you guys have a good night
__________________
daron
w0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #169375
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army
 
VALMONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: So Cal
Posts: 24,679
My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
now everyone is bailing out for friday night fun
__________________
VALMONT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #169376
Darkside213
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pomona, CA
Posts: 3,731
My Ride: 04 TSX daily, 01 M3
Send a message via AIM to Darkside213
sup guys? I'm home on a Friday night, drinking a beer. What do y'all think? Watch Red Heat or GI Jane blu ray?
__________________
"I didn't understand women when I was growing up. God rewarded me with three girls. That's how I came to the conclusion that God is not only female, but a teenager."
Vouch for: nitro3421
Vouches from: nitro3421


Darkside213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #169377
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,830
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
Come here and I'll ease your troubles away, Grant.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #169378
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,830
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
And Red, no, I am looking up for ideas on what to mod on my dad's car.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #169379
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,830
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
I really need a project car.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #169380
albeee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 45,830
My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
Like, my own car. Not someone else's.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
:facepal:, albee has a small winky, albee haz euro sugar papi, albee the critter, albeee dirty syrup licker, apple pie, banhamr, butt rash, corn on pizza, dingleberry, eggs on burgers, hair club for raf, i still love lions, kalim has hairy palms, kpeng > all of you, kpeng is still among us., lapd-tommy not in la, lapd-tommy not in vegas, let my tommy go, oh hai., poo brown assault, raceland, showboobsplz, smilez >*, tiffs boobs drool, uglychicksftw, very chatty, worst thread evar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use