E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 137 votes, 4.59 average.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #181081
SL Blak Soldier

My Ride: 2001 3 Pedal M54b30
Send a message via AIM to SL Blak Soldier
Tommy, are you done weekend 'getaways'?

so first day of school today. i have just under two hours between my classes. you guys are going to see a lot more posting from me now.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #181082
SL Blak Soldier

Does anybody want my hr sways or black headliner? the headliner would need to be traded for stock stuff.

i want to start parting out my carrr!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #181083
Crespo5190

My Ride: 2001 325CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Blak Soldier View Post
Does anybody want my hr sways or black headliner? the headliner would need to be traded for stock stuff.

I'm pretty interested in the headliner. And what are hr sways?
Old 08-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #181084
SL Blak Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crespo5190 View Post
I'm pretty interested in the headliner. And what are hr sways?
h&r sway bars. i forget the diameter. but its 3 way adjustable in the front, 2 way adjustable in the back.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #181085
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
think the sways are worth it on my m3 raj?
Old 08-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #181086
SL Blak Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w View Post
not really. for instance my friend who just sold his m3 just had a good suspension setup and a rollcage and that thing drove amazing.

albeit the rollcage did help a lot and so did the stiff suspension, but i don't think it is worth sways unless you pick them up for a great deal.

and Crespo let me know what condition your stuff is in, if you are interested and we can work something out.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #181087
Crespo5190

My Ride: 2001 325CI
Quote:

Crespo let me know what condition your stuff is in, if you are interested and we can work something out.
Well I'm pretty just looking for the headliner cause I I'm going twotone on.my car with beige and black. What kind of stuff were you interested? My panels are not that good. I'm picking up new ones this weekend.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #181088
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w View Post
the rear bar isn't going to work on your car anyways

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #181089
cyberkaa

Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
Seals and gaskets for the head along with rear endlinks and RSM's I've been meaning to install.

As for mods you'll see soon
Stop breaking your car.

Also, maintenance before mods.

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
cyberkaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #181090
cyberkaa

Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by RA733 View Post
Soooo I hope evryone had a better night thn I did. I failed my class tonight, I freken hate injection systems, its so complicated

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Bimmer App
Injection systems are my favorite.

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #181091
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilstar View Post
I hate getting shots as well.
lol

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #181092
Phanster

My Ride: old beemer
Quote:

I got f/r hr sways on mine. I also got a black sunroof panel for sale soon!!

No Need to Kick a Man while he is Down - That's Just Cowardly!!
Phanster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:56 PM   #181093
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd330 View Post
I know, I haven't been in forever....

It's a mess. I got really worked up over the last week or so. I put in requests to have sh1t fixed, the management lived in one of the townhouses in the community, she then moved out, sh1t wasn't getting fixed that I requested. So I held my rent for august and told them I would hold it in escrow until it is fixed. then they sent me a 3 day notice to pay rent, then she called me yesterday and threatened to start eviction..... it turned into a not so pleasant conversation. I have paid rent every month that I have lived there in full. I have been the perfect tenant, no noise, no parties, you wouldn't even know someone lived there.

But it really doesn't matter. My lease is up at the end of Sept. I have already told her I would be submitting my notice to vacate and will not be renewing my lease...... so I am just trying to let it go.
Quote:
first the disposal in the sink. Then one of the shower heads just fell off (it looks like it was replaced by the previous tenant, it was a nicer shower head) when I turned the water on in the boys room, it had a plastic screw cap and just broke and shot the shower head down into the bathtub, light bulbs going out, stove timers and setting faceplate is broken, broken outlets, etc....

the landlord just doesn't want to deal with things. I think I talked about this before here. My neighbor was moving in and parked in front of my garage and I could not get in. He was no where to be found. I went and asked her about it... she said "Yeah, I told him to move, if he is still there, you go find him and talk to him about it" ...... UMMMM NO.... that is your job, or call the tow company. she is just white trash and lazy... I am glad she moved out of the community, unfortunately she is still the manager off site.

the place is really nice, it is just a whole bunch of little things...
Quote:
Yeah..... even though I could fix most of it myself. It's just an expense of having a profession do it to cover myself, then fight with them on reimbursement, yada yada yada..... it's just not worth it. I have documented everything that needs to be fixed and so forth, when I move out, I expect my deposit in full and will be present for the final inspection.

It was funny, when she called me yesterday.. it started off with "I placed a 3 day notice on your door (yes, on my door with a piece of scotch tape, not delivered or signed for, someone could have taken it), you didn't comply, if you don't pay rent today we are evicting you" .......

I was likee "O.k. so what is the evicition laws for Cali? I have notified you of my intentions, you have not responded, now you are kicking me out? Have you filed a lawsuit? Are you having the sheriff serve me with eviction? etc"

her response "I don't know the eviction process"

Worst landlord evar.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #181094
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious1 View Post
Do you see what i see?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
It's like an IRL repost!

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #181095
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivo328 View Post
Been there, excellant breakfast if I recall...was years ago.
Never been there for breakfast, but lunch is always great. It's worth it to see the nice rides that cruise through.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #181096
cyberkaa

Quote:
this place is dead.....

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #181097
Phanster

Quote:
Tommy, are you done weekend 'getaways'?

so first day of school today. i have just under two hours between my classes. you guys are going to see a lot more posting from me now.
I've been a freeman since last Sunday.... I've just been so unlucky on my sports betting that I have no cash to spend on mods. I still owe sillie a Shi** load of $$. Lol

Last edited by Phanster; 08-27-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #181098
cyberkaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RA733 View Post
Look @ wht I stopped saw coming down the back side of Glendora Mountion Road tonight, just by chance I happened to knw the guy.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Bimmer App
Ouch.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #181099
cyberkaa

Quote:
Quote:
-_- cutting though a parking lot between cars, I was coming down the lane and he pulled out in front of me

Only a tiny scratch on my bumper, the moldings took the abuse.....
Oh wow. That's why I don't mind those impact strips on sedans.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2012, 03:02 PM   #181100
Phanster

Quote:

Selling your car raj?

Tags
:facepal:, albee has a small winky, albee haz euro sugar papi, albee the critter, albeee dirty syrup licker, apple pie, banhamr, butt rash, corn on pizza, dingleberry, eggs on burgers, hair club for raf, i still love lions, kalim has hairy palms, kpeng > all of you, kpeng is still among us., lapd-tommy not in la, lapd-tommy not in vegas, let my tommy go, oh hai., poo brown assault, raceland, showboobsplz, smilez >*, tiffs boobs drool, uglychicksftw, very chatty, worst thread evar