E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Gun Talk

Gun Talk
Are you a gun fanatic as well? If so, you'll want to talk to other owners about what you own in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #61
Back2Basics
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Shadow of Liberty
Posts: 628
My Ride: is an instigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
It was probably NovaGrad. The warning shot must have blown the element of surprise.
Back2Basics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #62
ThaHooch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: at home
Posts: 238
My Ride: e46
so according to many of you, you would wait until the gun was pointed at your head to draw...sounds pretty reasonable
__________________

** Political sig removed **
ThaHooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #63
Ferm3
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,987
My Ride: 2003 Topaz Blue M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCali View Post
Win??? The dude failed multiple times:

1. He was at Burger King already f*cking up his health

2. He wanted a whopper jr. w/ cheese, instead, he got multiple bullets lodged in him

3. He killed someone; while justified, he just ended someone's life without knowing a single thing (what if the guy was there stealing kids meals for his 11 children because he thought lambskin condoms were effective)


No whopper jr. w/ cheese, many holes in his body, medical bills, rehabillitation, and a single mother with 11 kids who will now go on welfare, which he ultimately pays for, because their father never came back home with happy meals


FAIL
Based on this logic he saved the lives of the 11 kids from eating f'd food which in turn saves the taxpayers money on their medical coverage as a result of their not growing accustomed to said food and eating the vegetables mom wanted them to eat in the first place. And sadly him being dead is cheaper than him serving a life sentance for attempted murder. I know robbing a SUBWAY restaurant is a federal offence...not sure if Burger King would be or not.

What are you talking about medical bills and rehab.....the shooter probably has insurance and the crook is dead...so where does the rehab come from?

And there is no way he would have ordered happy meals in the first place because only happy people order happy meals and if you use a gun to order a happy meal then you deserve to die.

And there is no way his wife has 11 kids because if they did they would have said it or they would have had their own television series by now and been on welfare anyway.







Now on to this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubica View Post
So you can shoot somebody just because you are scared? That is ridiculous.

We shoulda taken all the guns from the south after we won the civil war.

A lot of you guys have taken your 2nd ammendment right and put it ahead of everyone else's human rights.

All of you that stated you would have no problem killing someone if you caught them robbing a store have serious problems.

Red states and the ignorance they breed scare the sh*t out of me.
First they did take or try to take all the guns out of the South...they called it the reconstruction...martial law...you know after Sherman burned everyone's home...Ask Atlanta, Georgia about General Sherman.

You have a right and a duty to act on behalf of another who is unable to do so if they are in a situation which involves a weapon such as a knife, rape, etc. These are hard to determine at times but sometimes are obvious....for example
__________________

Last edited by Ferm3; 03-25-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Ferm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #64
karmaboy617
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: boston
Posts: 93
My Ride: bmw
e46fanatics=win . bimmerforums=fail
__________________
YOU!
karmaboy617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:06 PM   #65
karmaboy617
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: boston
Posts: 93
My Ride: bmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsima325 View Post
no. loss.

dude could have had the king's money and been out of the store without a shot being fired. why does this guy think he needs to defend burger king, and potentially get innocents killed?!?

stupid concealed gun owner IMHO. but i was not there, maybe he saved lives
tru tru but anything could have happened , he couldve gone mad and just wanted to hold everyone hostage and do sh!t like that and i bet the "hero"s own safety was running through his mind
__________________
YOU!
karmaboy617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #66
karmaboy617
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: boston
Posts: 93
My Ride: bmw
o yea why do we block swears if everyone still swears with different letters, k sorry back on topic
__________________
YOU!
karmaboy617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #67
Back2Basics
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Shadow of Liberty
Posts: 628
My Ride: is an instigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaboy617 View Post
e46fanatics=win . bimmerforums=fail
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaboy617 View Post
tru tru but anything could have happened , he couldve gone mad and just wanted to hold everyone hostage and do sh!t like that and i bet the "hero"s own safety was running through his mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaboy617 View Post
o yea why do we block swears if everyone still swears with different letters, k sorry back on topic
1. Multiquote is your friend
2. Grammar is your buddy
3. Intelligence is your pal
Back2Basics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #68
dniper71
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 46
My Ride: A car
The customer who argued with the robber and pulled the gun is the type of person who gives anti-gun people a reason to be upset.
__________________
** Having a single animated non-BMW image in your sig it not allowed - Tim330i **
dniper71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:12 PM   #69
Back2Basics
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Shadow of Liberty
Posts: 628
My Ride: is an instigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniper71 View Post
The customer who argued with the robber and pulled the gun is the type of person who gives anti-gun people a reason to be upset.
Back2Basics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #70
karmaboy617
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: boston
Posts: 93
My Ride: bmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2Basics View Post
1. Multiquote is your friend
2. Grammar is your buddy
3. Intelligence is your pal
ooo
__________________
YOU!
karmaboy617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #71
CCali
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,222
My Ride: bimmmmerrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferm3 View Post
Based on this logic he saved the lives of the 11 kids from eating f'd food which in turn saves the taxpayers money on their medical coverage as a result of their not growing accustomed to said food and eating the vegetables mom wanted them to eat in the first place. And sadly him being dead is cheaper than him serving a life sentance for attempted murder. I know robbing a SUBWAY restaurant is a federal offence...not sure if Burger King would be or not.

What are you talking about medical bills and rehab.....the shooter probably has insurance and the crook is dead...so where does the rehab come from?

And there is no way he would have ordered happy meals in the first place because only happy people order happy meals and if you use a gun to order a happy meal then you deserve to die.

And there is no way his wife has 11 kids because if they did they would have said it or they would have had their own television series by now and been on welfare anyway.






While everything I said was joke .. you really twisted it. First, if he was stealing for a family that didn't steal themselves, him being gone means that family will most definitely go on welfare, which we all pay for

Second, life sentence?? You're crazy. And robbing a subway is not per se a federal offense. Anything is a federal offense if the feds want it to be, but I assure you robbing a Subway doesn't automatically invoke federal jurisdiction, unless I missed something and Subway became a federal enclave

Next medical bills and rehab... wait a second?? haha.. you say that he has insurance so where does the rehab come from??? i forgot, in America, health insurance means you have no health problems. You don't think multiple gunshots is going to require any rehabilitation? If he had health insurance, we're still all paying for his doctor bills... if not, we're paying even more

Next, i got nothing.. only happy people order happy meals

Finally, i can guarantee the robber had at least 11 kids due to empirical evidence... odds say that if you have a gun, in a burger king, are trying to rob the place, and end up dying as a result, you have at least 11 kids by 3 different women


CCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:45 PM   #72
Sponger
Banned
 
Sponger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 267
My Ride: 2000 328ci
I think the key ingredient here is GUNS. People simply CANNOT handle the responsibility of carrying a gun, plain and simple. If our hero who KILLED someone hadn't brought a gun into that BK, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Instead, some punk ass would be arrested and in jail, paying back society for his crimes. Instead, we have blood on the ground, 2 people shot, and gun fanatics actually DEFENDING the idiot who killed someone. This country is going insane in the membrane.
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #73
Back2Basics
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Shadow of Liberty
Posts: 628
My Ride: is an instigator



Back2Basics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:02 AM   #74
Sponger
Banned
 
Sponger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 267
My Ride: 2000 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
Or, the perp couldve panicked or got surrounded and then started executing each hostage one by one.

I just love how anti-gun people are so disconnected from reality and actually defend the bad guys. you people actually blame the guns... lmao
lol @ you people. This thread just got racist.

Just try and explain to me the ONLY reason this is news and we are talking about it.

Please tell me more about connecting with reality as well, this is something I am very interested in.

*edit: I am in no way defending someone for robbing a store with a gun. I am just wondering how and why either dipshit brings a gun into a BK in the first place.

Last edited by Sponger; 03-26-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #75
Back2Basics
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Shadow of Liberty
Posts: 628
My Ride: is an instigator
Ccali had a post then deleted it!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponger View Post

*edit: I am in no way defending someone for robbing a store with a gun. I am just wondering how and why either dipshit brings a gun into a BK in the first place.

Maybe because not everybody lives in sunny Location: San Diego, CA ?
Back2Basics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #76
CCali
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,222
My Ride: bimmmmerrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2Basics View Post
Ccali had a post then deleted it!




It's true... basically, I'm concerned as a result of an article I'm writing on the death penalty. It's coming close to being abolished... so if we as a people, through our government, lack the power to kill a murderer, it just seems troubling to me that another individual can make the decision to kill someone without the hindsight of ajudication

Last edited by CCali; 03-26-2009 at 12:19 AM.
CCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:34 AM   #77
GlockMan
Registered User
 
GlockMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,951
My Ride: Suburban LT 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponger View Post
I think the key ingredient here is GUNS. People simply CANNOT handle the responsibility of carrying a gun, plain and simple. If our hero who KILLED someone hadn't brought a gun into that BK, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Instead, some punk ass would be arrested and in jail, paying back society for his crimes. Instead, we have blood on the ground, 2 people shot, and gun fanatics actually DEFENDING the idiot who killed someone. This country is going insane in the membrane.
Wow

Do you actually watch the news? Criminals kill people all the time for no reason. You think the cops are going to find and arrest every guy who robs and/or kills people? Even if they are lucky enough to find him, he wont do real time. Even if he does real time all he does is bulk up and criminal networking to make himself a better crimial when he gets out.

Fact - crime is highest in the areas with the strictest gun control laws. Why do you think that is?

Wow









__________________
.
!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!
National Champions: 1925, 1926, 1930, 1934, 1941, 1961, 1964, 1965, 1973, 1978, 1979, 1992, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014?



Ranting about Panny plasmas, Canon cameras, Glocks, BlueNile, and HDMI cables on a BMW board since 2005.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT 4x4 with Nav/Bose/DVD/JL (works for me)
1968 Ford Mustang with Polk/ADS (my first car)

2007 Lexus GS350 with every option
2000 BMW DINAN M5
2001 BMW 330ci

Last edited by GlockMan; 03-26-2009 at 05:13 AM.
GlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:11 AM   #78
stapler12345
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,578
My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6
does he get free whoppers for life?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:29 AM   #79
NFRs2000nyc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NYC/NJ
Posts: 904
My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
To those arguing about if he did the right thing being the "judge jury..." remember this one quote...

"It is better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6."
__________________
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:50 AM   #80
Ferm3
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,987
My Ride: 2003 Topaz Blue M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCali View Post


While everything I said was joke .. you really twisted it. First, if he was stealing for a family that didn't steal themselves, him being gone means that family will most definitely go on welfare, which we all pay for

Second, life sentence?? You're crazy. And robbing a subway is not per se a federal offense. Anything is a federal offense if the feds want it to be, but I assure you robbing a Subway doesn't automatically invoke federal jurisdiction, unless I missed something and Subway became a federal enclave

Next medical bills and rehab... wait a second?? haha.. you say that he has insurance so where does the rehab come from??? i forgot, in America, health insurance means you have no health problems. You don't think multiple gunshots is going to require any rehabilitation? If he had health insurance, we're still all paying for his doctor bills... if not, we're paying even more

Next, i got nothing.. only happy people order happy meals

Finally, i can guarantee the robber had at least 11 kids due to empirical evidence... odds say that if you have a gun, in a burger king, are trying to rob the place, and end up dying as a result, you have at least 11 kids by 3 different women


Just to point something out. I was having lunch and was talking to a gentleman who happened to be a member of the FBI in SUBWAY. He told me that robbing a SUBWAY is a federal offense because it would fall under a Interstate Commerce violation because SUBWAY gets their tomatoes from A their lettuce from B and the Peppers from C so on etc. I was surprised to learn this. And he was in fact FBI because A. he told me. B. He was surrounded by Sheriffs C. He gave me his card. D. I called his office.

So the moral of the story is....Don't rob a SUBWAY.

Your a cool guy
__________________
Ferm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is OFF





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use