E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 07:11 PM   #41
Spork

My Ride: is all 4 sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAZAMAN View Post
hey.. she lives borderline brooklyn/queens.. why not lol
She a Latina? Pm your aim name.
Spork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #42
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
Quote:
leave it alone for good good.? or maybe some day hit it up just to say wassup. i mean.. i have her aim ...

and.. how do i get her out of my thoughts lol?

i dont know what i would do without these boards lol!

It seems like you're pretty well off and successful. I wouldn't say leave it alone for good good but it's not healthy to keep thinking about it and expecting something from her. Just gotta remember, women are just as big of players as men are.

As for the thoughts... good way to look at it is like; she's missing out and it isn't your job to make her realize that.

I'm no expert but that's the logic I stand by. Patience is key.
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #43
PLAZAMAN

My Ride: FourPointEightEyeS
update lol: she calls me about 2 weeks ago saying she replied to my text saying that she had a house party and would love to go next week, only thing that shes going to FL for the weekend to when she comes back. so shes in fl she aim me, id aim her... simple ****... i left it alone again..

Friday she text me.. what happening i dont hear from u. so i aim her.. she calls be right away.. talked 2 mins said would call me back. aims me later says had to go back to work and will call me when she gets out. ok no call.

sat, i hit her up.. did an invite and she didnt respond.

f it... hung out with a few of my boys on sat.. guess who walks in with a dude.. lol..

she saw me by the bar.. i went up to her.. 2 level place.. i even had to chance to take her upstairs and talk for a bit... shes like this is dangerous.. im like f that.. im security is downstairs.

now what?
Old 04-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #44
Spork

Quote:
update lol: she calls me about 2 weeks ago saying she replied to my text saying that she had a house party and would love to go next week, only thing that shes going to FL for the weekend to when she comes back. so shes in fl she aim me, id aim her... simple ****... i left it alone again..

Friday she text me.. what happening i dont hear from u. so i aim her.. she calls be right away.. talked 2 mins said would call me back. aims me later says had to go back to work and will call me when she gets out. ok no call.

sat, i hit her up.. did an invite and she didnt respond.

f it... hung out with a few of my boys on sat.. guess who walks in with a dude.. lol..

she saw me by the bar.. i went up to her.. 2 level place.. i even had to chance to take her upstairs and talk for a bit... shes like this is dangerous.. im like f that.. im security is downstairs.

now what?
Now you retype this so that English speaking people can understand. From what I dechipered your desperation is ruining any chances of sleeping with this girl.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #45
PLAZAMAN

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spork View Post
Now you retype this so that English speaking people can understand. From what I dechipered your desperation is ruining any chances of sleeping with this girl.
lol ok

Update lol: She calls me about 2 weeks ago saying she replied to my text about the invite to the 40/40 club. I didnt get the text, so she told me that she had a house party to goto that weekend and would love to go next week to the 40/40 club, but shes going to FL for the weekend, she then tells me when she comes back from florida. While in Fl, she would Aim me, I would aim her... nothing much.. so i left it alone.

So last, Friday she text me.. "what happening i dont hear from u". so i aim her after a bit and she calls back right away.. We talked 2 mins, she said would call me back, that her aunt is on the other line. She then aims me later and says had to go back to work and will call me when she gets out. ok no call.

On sat, i hit her up on aim.. said nice weather, and did another invite. No response.

So Sat night comes, decided to bit up a lounge with a few of my cuzins/boys.

Just chillin for a bit, guess who walks in with a dude. Multi level lounge. So i head up by the bar, she sits right across from me and waves to me. Ok so we drink. I head back downstairs, Shes there alone, so i went up to her, and took her upstairs, talked for a bit, she tells me shes with a friend, and that this situation is dangerous. I told her my security is downstairs lol, (we had a ex bouncer guy with up that night, she seen him) She goes to the bathroom, walks behind me and touches me on the back.

She asked, i thought your going to 40/40, i said 40/40 was supposed to be for u. at last she was with a group of guys i went up to her, told her i was leaving. I saw the date/friend outside on the phone.

now what? im done hitting her up. i been done with that, but shed always come back with a phone call or text. then id follow.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:02 PM   #46
Shrimpjuiceo3

My Ride: 2003 325i 5 speed
u hav got to do to her what she is doing to you. stop making urself available. send her a txt asking her an open ended question and then don't respond. And when you call or aim her keep it brief and make sure that YOU are the one to end the conversations. when she asks you questions be very general and short keep her wanting more
Shrimpjuiceo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #47
Spork

Quote:
lol ok

Update lol: She calls me about 2 weeks ago saying she replied to my text about the invite to the 40/40 club. I didnt get the text, so she told me that she had a house party to goto that weekend and would love to go next week to the 40/40 club, but shes going to FL for the weekend, she then tells me when she comes back from florida. While in Fl, she would Aim me, I would aim her... nothing much.. so i left it alone.

So last, Friday she text me.. "what happening i dont hear from u". so i aim her after a bit and she calls back right away.. We talked 2 mins, she said would call me back, that her aunt is on the other line. She then aims me later and says had to go back to work and will call me when she gets out. ok no call.

On sat, i hit her up on aim.. said nice weather, and did another invite. No response.

So Sat night comes, decided to bit up a lounge with a few of my cuzins/boys.

Just chillin for a bit, guess who walks in with a dude. Multi level lounge. So i head up by the bar, she sits right across from me and waves to me. Ok so we drink. I head back downstairs, Shes there alone, so i went up to her, and took her upstairs, talked for a bit, she tells me shes with a friend, and that this situation is dangerous. I told her my security is downstairs lol, (we had a ex bouncer guy with up that night, she seen him) She goes to the bathroom, walks behind me and touches me on the back.

She asked, i thought your going to 40/40, i said 40/40 was supposed to be for u. at last she was with a group of guys i went up to her, told her i was leaving. I saw the date/friend outside on the phone.

now what? im done hitting her up. i been done with that, but shed always come back with a phone call or text. then id follow.
You're giving her too much undeserved attention. You're never too busy for her. You keep inviting her to places...she has no reason to actually hang out with you...she feels she's already broken you. You're no longer a challenge. She hits you up when she's bored and has nothing else to do because she constantly needs attention.

There was no reason to drag her upstairs to talk. She's not your GF. Telling her that you have security downstairs isn't exactly self confidence...

I can go on and on.

When you said "i'd follow" you summarized your entire problem in a single sentence. You're not supposed to follow, you're supposed to lead and have more important things on your mind than her.

Forget about her. It's easier to start fresh than to repair this situation. Unless you want to revenge **** her. I always approve revenge ****s.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:26 AM   #48
PLAZAMAN

update: She aims me last nite: hello u, dam, u cant even say hi, y . i fell asleep so i didnt get the messages. do i leave it alone or hit it back today? Im pretty sure her reasoning for hitting me up is to explain about sat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spork View Post

When you said "i'd follow" you summarized your entire problem in a single sentence. You're not supposed to follow, you're supposed to lead and have more important things on your mind than her.

Forget about her. It's easier to start fresh than to repair this situation. Unless you want to revenge **** her. I always approve revenge ****s.

I know im supposed to be the leader and have better things on my mind, but i'll admit it, I just cant seem to get her off my mind. What exactly do I need to do? I do realize i need to drop this BS, but what are things to do get over it. I know its not that serious, but I always find myself in these situations. Dude, i will always run into her, she hangs the same places I hang.

Dude, thats exactly what I want, then i'll be satisfied, comeone all this BS and not get something out of it? When i get it, i'll be 150% over it. lol

oh and the security thing, it was a joke, she knew. only reason why i said that is because she told me this situation is dangerous, meaning that i should be careful, maybe someone of her peeps could step to me or what not.. she knew better i was not to be stepped to. Im by far the trouble maker type, i'll walk away before id start fighting, not me, too much to lose.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #49
sull78ds

My Ride: X3
u def sound needy. wait til she calls you, if she don't call then forget about her. if some girl called and left me a message, and i didn't get back to her in time, and then she kept calling me and then confronted me that i didn't call her back, i'd think she was a nut.
sull78ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:16 AM   #50
Spork

Quote:
update: She aims me last nite: hello u, dam, u cant even say hi, y . i fell asleep so i didnt get the messages. do i leave it alone or hit it back today? Im pretty sure her reasoning for hitting me up is to explain about sat.

I know im supposed to be the leader and have better things on my mind, but i'll admit it, I just cant seem to get her off my mind. What exactly do I need to do? I do realize i need to drop this BS, but what are things to do get over it. I know its not that serious, but I always find myself in these situations. Dude, i will always run into her, she hangs the same places I hang.

Dude, thats exactly what I want, then i'll be satisfied, comeone all this BS and not get something out of it? When i get it, i'll be 150% over it. lol

oh and the security thing, it was a joke, she knew. only reason why i said that is because she told me this situation is dangerous, meaning that i should be careful, maybe someone of her peeps could step to me or what not.. she knew better i was not to be stepped to. Im by far the trouble maker type, i'll walk away before id start fighting, not me, too much to lose.

Leave it alone. See if she chases you for a little while.

What do you need to do? Other women and as many as you can handle without feeling overwhelmed.

Running into her: So? She's not your gf, you didn't even sleep with her. Hi, bye. Be polite and receptive but uninterested. What this means is make sure when you don't want to hang out with her it's not because you feel that she's hurt your ego but because you have other, far better, more interesting people to hang out with. At the same time, make sure she doesn't feel that you think you're too good for her (though, I don't think you have to worry based on your previous actions).

If you get into a conversation with her for a few minutes, ask if she wants to buy you a drink with a big smile on your face so she can't tell if you're kidding or you're serious.

You need to regain the upper hand. We do this by stringing them along. Remember in HS you were making out with some chick and she was giving you a hand job and you were thinking that she was going to blow you...and then all of a sudden she has to go home? And then you called her the next day to see if she wanted to hang out again because you were hoping that this time she'd blow you? Same thing.

Here, I'll give you a perfect example from my own recent happenings:

I slept with this girl who was here on business last month. She's now back overseas and calls me constantly. Do you know why? Because every time she calls me I tell her that I am too busy to talk. Not because I'm busy or because I like her but because I really don't want to talk to her...and that intrigues her. She plans to come back and she wants to make sure I remember that she's alive.

On the other hand...there was this girl I had met and slept with several times on vacation...great piece of ass and I genuinely enjoyed being around her somewhat...shes from NYC so we met up cause I wanted some pictures from her. Anyway, I ask her if she wants to hang out...she says she's busy. Okay, fine. So then she calls me and asks if I'm busy...like an idiot I said yes but I'll call you back, which I did and asked if she wants to hang out...of course she says she can't. Fast fwd a few days later, I send her a text to see what she's doing, it goes unanswered...end of story.

Anyway the point is I made the mistake of letting her feel that I was more into her than I should have because I read the situation wrong...I felt she was more interested in me than she ended up being...and thus I made myself too available which is unattractive. This is a common mistake.

This post has become too long.

Good luck.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #51
Emre
Banned

My Ride: Car
Wow, you ask if you should leave it alone for good EACH TIME, yet you keep messaging her regardless.

You said she came into a bar with another guy. Face it, she's not into you. If a girl was into you, even in the slightest, she'd make it obvious - BELIEVE ME. This could mean flirting, messaging you back consistently, WHATEVER.

She's a clubrat, and jugding by what I'm reading, you seem worse than her. Have some shame. If a girl doesn't respond back after a couple times, fine. But, it seems like she's ignoring you EVERYTIME, yet you keep at it. I can already tell what kind of stupid b1tch she is, and I've never even seen her before. Why would you even bother going after bar $luts like that? No wonder why you have horrible luck with women...and I thought I had it bad. If you put on more jewelry and get some bigger chains, maybe, just MAYBE then can you get some nicer women at more "upscale" bars.
Emre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:17 PM   #52
E46Msex

My Ride: 135i ///M
You my friend need to play hard to get and show that you don't care about her... but just enjoy being with her ! Don't be her ***** and take the lead
E46Msex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:04 AM   #53
PLAZAMAN

Guys.. first off, many thanks to all you guys hereespecially SPORK,you are my new dating coach lol.... Learned alot of great pointers here, Girl is officially over.(Sounds like we had a break up) Moving to the next.... I wont answer calls, text, or aims. hope i wont make the same mistake twice. To sum it all up, i'll admit it, i guess i came off too needy at first, along with bad moves, and to top it off, what can you except from a clubrat? Im bound to run into her again, shes always at the same places i go.

Thanks Guys!
Old 04-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #54
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6
damn, i would've been smarter if i watched the Hills rather than read this whole thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #55
PLAZAMAN

lol you guys want an update? We did eventually hung out a couple times after that whole ****, spaced out for a throughout a few months. she eventually liked my company and would be available anytime i would ask her to go. She would do all the calling and mms... I was basically going along with it.. She still had drama in between us.. but it didnt matter, she saw other peeps and i did also...

2 months ago, we went out had an issue @ da bar i almost left her there .... i ended up not talking to her again.

She's been trying to get me for the last 2 months..... i mean phone calls, text, aims.... not gonna lie here... she tried to hit me up almost 40 times! (iphone saves the aim convos unless i clear it) almost every otherday... i ignored every single one... phone calls, text....

Shes too sneaky and scandalous... but for the hell of it... i'll prolly give a her call
Old 10-13-2009, 02:58 AM   #56
ALPINEMSIX

My Ride: Msix
Send a message via AIM to ALPINEMSIX
Have you ever thought that... all the kisses, hugs, and cuddles.. were cause you led them on, so she couldnt be like "no" cause most girls wont say "no" and after u basically MADE her do all of that... when all along she just thought u were a cool guy to kick it with nothing more... now shes just trying to BE YOUR FRIEND and your not getting the point..

all of your stories are how "your wanting them to be" your thinking all these LITTLE HINTS/CLUES/talks you guys have are special and are going to lead to somewhere but in reality they are not...

think of it, if u were in her shoes, and a girl did this to you... tried to kiss you hug you, blow you up, and you didnt want her that much.. you would feel bad too to just be like "hey i dont want you stop"

she just thinks your chill, and is prolly down to hang out with you.. and thats it..
Old 10-13-2009, 08:24 AM   #57
BIZ323

My Ride: Miyagi
Send a message via AIM to BIZ323
this one is pretty good. Let me drop a little of my science.

1.) Never give a girl your number, atleast exchange.
2.) Do not txt or email girls.
3.) Do not ask girls their name, let them ask you, its a sign of interest.
4.) Do your best to be a man of mystery and aloof (not a doof) LOL.
5.) Call 2-3 days after you meet her. They pretty much will not answer your 1st phone call, leave a mssg, short and simple "Hey Slor, its xyz, give me a call back, my cell is 8675390" Do not call again, if she doesn't call back in 3 hours, delete her number. If she does call back or answer, keep the convo short, 3-10 minutes (dont give her reason to screen you out) have a meeting place ready, NO coffee or Dinners!
6.) Always be closing.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:31 AM   #58
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Quote:
lol i dont thinks thats the case.. i took her out in my 750 LI bimmer, i always wear alot of diamonds and expensive jewelry when i go out. she complimented me on everything, my diamond necklace, the bimmer, she knows i got my own business and that i live an upscale life.

lol.. she knows i got $$ lol..
lol...

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:40 AM   #59
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
Get your ballz together and stop being so whipped by a p***y
Old 11-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #60
iftwb

My Ride: E46 320i + E60 530i
Send a message via MSN to iftwb
Goddamn, just pull up to her place, point a guy at her and tell her wat you want...
iftwb is offline   Reply With Quote