E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
lftlane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 248
My Ride: 2006 M3
StealthOne Seller on Ebay!

I have been looking for one of these forever - it seems I am always a few hours/days late on getting one. I finally found one. It looks like this seller has sold a few of them so if you're looking for one, keep an eye on him.

Seller's name is shrew2731

If you don't know, the steathone integrates the valentine 1 radar detector display into your instrument cluster.

http://www.stealthone.biz/

Last edited by lftlane; 04-16-2009 at 09:09 AM.
lftlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Fooljam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NA
Posts: 888
My Ride: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lftlane View Post
I have been looking for one of these forever - it seems I am always a few hours/days late on getting one. I finally found one. It looks like this seller has sold a few of them so if you're looking for one, keep an eye on him.

Seller's name is shrew2731

If you don't know, the steathone integrates the valentine 1 radar detector display into your instrument cluster.

http://www.stealthone.biz/
StealthOne is no longer available. For support related questions, please email here.

Thanks for the tip anyway :-)

If I were you, I would invest in something more useful for my car, respect driving speed and take my car from time to time to a racing place so I can hang out with other fellas and do not risk my money/freedom/life for some highway or street racing.

But that's only me, I am not critizing what you are doing, it is up to you. And at the end of the day this is none of my business.

Just making a constructive suggestion :-)
Fooljam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
John_Peters
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 230
My Ride: 2001 325i
Get the Escort 9500ci.

http://www.planetporsche.net/news-it...group-buy.html
John_Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:52 AM   #4
lftlane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 248
My Ride: 2006 M3
Read before you type.

The point was that YOU CAN'T buy them from the company anymore and that it is RARE to find anyone who has a supply of them. I am only trying to help other members who might want one of these, apparently you aren't one of those members so **** off!
lftlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:54 AM   #5
lftlane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 248
My Ride: 2006 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Peters View Post
I've got one of those too.
lftlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:55 AM   #6
Fooljam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NA
Posts: 888
My Ride: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lftlane View Post
Read before you type.

The point was that YOU CAN'T buy them from the company anymore and that it is RARE to find anyone who has a supply of them. I am only trying to help other members who might want one of these, apparently you aren't one of those members so **** off!
Ok mate thanks. Have a good day
Fooljam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #7
John_Peters
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 230
My Ride: 2001 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by lftlane View Post
Read before you type.

The point was that YOU CAN'T buy them from the company anymore and that it is RARE to find anyone who has a supply of them. I am only trying to help other members who might want one of these, apparently you aren't one of those members so **** off!
Didn't someone on this forum instal the stealthone in his rearview mirror?
John_Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:57 AM   #8
guero13tx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: east side of houston
Posts: 107
My Ride: 2001 330ci Dinan S1
i wanna get one of the detectors that lets you know where the red light cams are. i really dont need it for speeding because i just try drive safe. but i have pased dove passed some lights on yellow and it makes me feel like im gonna get something in the mail.
guero13tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:00 AM   #9
lftlane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 248
My Ride: 2006 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by guero13tx View Post
i wanna get one of the detectors that lets you know where the red light cams are. i really dont need it for speeding because i just try drive safe. but i have pased dove passed some lights on yellow and it makes me feel like im gonna get something in the mail.
The Escort 9500i and 9500ci do this as well.
lftlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #10
guero13tx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: east side of houston
Posts: 107
My Ride: 2001 330ci Dinan S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lftlane View Post
The Escort 9500i and 9500ci do this as well.
how much do they run for ?
guero13tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:02 AM   #11
John_Peters
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 230
My Ride: 2001 325i
^Not sure but if you head over to Planet Porsche they have set up a group-buy for the 9500ci.
John_Peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
jdub765
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OC, CA
Posts: 180
My Ride: 04 6MT M3 Vert
I bought my StealthOne from him. His email address is a stealthone.biz address IIRC, so I think he's an old employee or something.

And while Fooljam might've been being a little presumptuous and unrealistic, he wasn't being rude, so you might want to calm down a little.

The StealthOne displays the V1's information onto the stock E46 headunits, and it also works with a lot of other BMWs as well. Another nice feature is that you can mute the V1 w/ the steering wheel buttons, and it auto-mutes if you're going below a user-defined speed. If someone installed a V1 display into their rearview, it was most likely the V1 remote display unit.

Last edited by jdub765; 04-16-2009 at 03:22 PM.
jdub765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #13
N89
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 4,342
My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by lftlane View Post
Read before you type.

The point was that YOU CAN'T buy them from the company anymore and that it is RARE to find anyone who has a supply of them. I am only trying to help other members who might want one of these, apparently you aren't one of those members so **** off!

You don't have to be e-gangsta cause you have an e-46.

N89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:13 PM   #14
Scott_Shelli
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oregon
Posts: 219
My Ride: 2003 330i
What happened to the guy who installs the V1 remote display into the ashtrays? That looks like a very clean way to have it done! I want that setup for my 330i.
Scott_Shelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:22 PM   #15
Brandond11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,344
My Ride: 2002 M3
Send a message via AIM to Brandond11 Send a message via Yahoo to Brandond11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_Shelli View Post
What happened to the guy who installs the V1 remote display into the ashtrays? That looks like a very clean way to have it done! I want that setup for my 330i.
Thats Stuart, 330i ZHP
Brandond11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #16
lftlane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 248
My Ride: 2006 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdub765 View Post
I bought my StealthOne from him. His email address is a stealthone.biz address IIRC, so I think he's an old employee or something.

And while Fooljam might've been being a little presumptuous and unrealistic, he wasn't being rude, so you might want to calm down a little.

The StealthOne displays the V1's information onto the stock E46 headunits, and it also works with a lot of other BMWs as well. Another nice feature is that you can mute the V1 w/ the steering wheel buttons, and it auto-mutes if you're going below a user-defined speed. If someone installed a V1 display into their rearview, it was most likely the V1 remote display unit.
Apologies to Fooljam . The large, bold, red font seemed rude to me. I only posted this info in case other people have been trying to find one of these.
lftlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use