E46 Fanatics Forum banner

HQ exhaust clip in stereo!!!!

9K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Jagermister323i 
#1 ·
i dont have anything to "show" per se' but i just took a recording of my exhaust. its a lot better than youtube videos. its headers, and a muffler delete. i like it a lot cuz its stock quiet at idle and normal driving, and at WOT it sounds like this. please excuse the slow shifts, my clutch is dying.

enjoy

my exhaust
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y73RQ8YH

See less See more
#5 ·
ebay headers, yes, resonator delete, no. as you can see from the diagram of my exhaust, i still have both resonators, i removed the muffler and replaced it with just straight pipes, like an axle back. it is not unbearably loud, around town its only slightly louder than stock with a deeper tone, when im hammering it it sounds like the clip i have provided, and it never drones on while im on the highway. i am 110% satisfied with my exhaust, i couldnt think of any way i would change it.

#6 ·
I'll check it out when I get home. I'm on the iPhone and can't view it :(

I have eBay headers and both resonaters deleted with a Remus exhaust and it's ****en loud haha. I'll prob put my first res back on since I'm told the custom Y-pipe I have in there is leaking through the welds. Shady job :(

#9 · (Edited)
iphone FTW, but you must jailbreak my friend. if u decide 2 do it pm me and i will help u get the media patches and stuff.

Holy **** that actually sounds sweet! I'm going to do mine in a week or so, my stock muffler is banged up anyways :(
add a sound clip when u do

wow, it sounds really good man. love the rasp.
thank you.

i got the idea from this guy, this is my fav non-m exhaust sound, i think my car sounds pretty close 2 this, more raspy tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdGCFFkIERI&feature=player_embedded

#7 ·
Holy **** that actually sounds sweet! I'm going to do mine in a week or so, my stock muffler is banged up anyways :(

#12 ·
Damn. Sounds pretty damn loud but i like it. I would run this set-up on my 325 but with cams and headers, i feel like it would sound much different than a 330 with headers. I wish I could hear a 325 with this setup!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.