E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 129 votes, 4.91 average.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #7281
XKxRome0ox
Black and Proud
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: los angeles
Posts: 10,052
My Ride: a franken-e46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post


My dream girls is someone my age, who is as accomplished as I am, comes from a similar background, is as intelligent as me, as professionally successful as me, and more formally educated then me. I don't even know any guys my age who are on my level professionally or close to it, so to expect it out of a female is even more rare. And she has to be hot.
You would so f yourself if you could
Right?

[bimmer app/galaxy s3]
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave
Fill that hole in your soul by buying more material goods
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=15286051
buy my sedan rear seats (gray leather)

sell me sedan A pillars!! (black fabric)
XKxRome0ox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #7282
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,100
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Griffin you have the largest assortment of pictures to own people with. Its......its. Magical.
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL CF Trunk l GTR CF Hood l CSL CF Diffuser l Status Gruppe


ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:38 PM   #7283
Tutankhamon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: GTA
Posts: 2,343
My Ride: '02 Individual 330ci
Send a message via ICQ to Tutankhamon Send a message via AIM to Tutankhamon Send a message via MSN to Tutankhamon
Anybody else get an overwhelming sense of douchebaggery in here? No names necessary but if you find it necessary to suck your own dick and constantly proclaim to the world, oh look at me, I'm God's gift to the world, typically a) that will make you look like a douche and b) you will undoubtedly not be as "good" as you claim yourself to be.
__________________
Tutankhamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #7284
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
Griffin you have the largest assortment of pictures to own people with. Its......its. Magical.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #7285
yousharenow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ATL
Posts: 213
My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post
You would so f yourself if you could
Right?

[bimmer app/galaxy s3]
I'd f me so hard.
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #7286
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,100
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
hahahahahahahahaha
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL CF Trunk l GTR CF Hood l CSL CF Diffuser l Status Gruppe


ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #7287
yousharenow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ATL
Posts: 213
My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutankhamon View Post
Anybody else get an overwhelming sense of douchebaggery in here? No names necessary but if you find it necessary to suck your own dick and constantly proclaim to the world, oh look at me, I'm God's gift to the world, typically a) that will make you look like a douche and b) you will undoubtedly not be as "good" as you claim yourself to be.
(1) You are on a BMW board for 10 year old cars. The entire place is like that.
(2) People ask a question or challenge, you respond, now your a prick because they fail at life/expectations/place in life

The broish vibe in here where everyone wants to talk crap until you answer their question with honest ownage, then you are a douchebage because you answered their question.

This entire place reeks of self confidence issue and griffin's assortment of std pictures
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #7288
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
I'd f me so hard.
I'd fvck you too.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #7289
325guy
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: manhattan, new york
Posts: 215
My Ride: 2003 325i stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
Griffin stop.


Time and place man. Stop it. Especially as a senior member that kinda crap right there just feeds into the bros.


I eat that up GRIFFIN it feeds my inner bro. my dick starts tingling and i need to shotgun a beer, crush it on my own head, and then bang a <18 year old
325guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #7290
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
(1) You are on a BMW board for 10 year old cars. The entire place is like that.
(2) People ask a question or challenge, you respond, now your a prick because they fail at life/expectations/place in life

The broish vibe in here where everyone wants to talk crap until you answer their question with honest ownage, then you are a douchebage because you answered their question.

This entire place reeks of self confidence issue and griffin's assortment of std pictures


Click me. NWS
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #7291
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,100
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
Is it even necessary to put the NWS anymore??


Its expected.
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL CF Trunk l GTR CF Hood l CSL CF Diffuser l Status Gruppe


ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #7292
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
Is it even necessary to put the NWS anymore??


Its expected.
you woudl think it woudl be expected, but I get in trouble if I don;t/
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #7293
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,100
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
you woudl think it woudl be expected, but I get in trouble if I don;t/
If you are so ****ing wealthy why not just buy a portion of the site?? No one could ban you.... Just sayin.
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL CF Trunk l GTR CF Hood l CSL CF Diffuser l Status Gruppe


ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #7294
cowmoo32
drunken science
 
cowmoo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,532
My Ride: Trek 1.5
Downing effect
__________________

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?

Buy my W126!
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #7295
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRedmon View Post
If you are so ****ing wealthy why not just buy a portion of the site?? No one could ban you.... Just sayin.
I am also cheap.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #7296
cowmoo32
drunken science
 
cowmoo32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,532
My Ride: Trek 1.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
I am also cheap.
They usually go hand in hand.
__________________

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?

Buy my W126!
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:59 PM   #7297
ChrisRedmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Space
Posts: 1,100
My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
You mean cheap hookers and STD's?


Griffin has experience. Feel the burn of his wisdom. Literally
__________________
2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL CF Trunk l GTR CF Hood l CSL CF Diffuser l Status Gruppe


ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:59 PM   #7298
rohde88
Registered User
 
rohde88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 850
My Ride: S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
(1) You are on a BMW board for 10 year old cars. The entire place is like that.
(2) People ask a question or challenge, you respond, now your a prick because they fail at life/expectations/place in life

The broish vibe in here where everyone wants to talk crap until you answer their question with honest ownage, then you are a douchebage because you answered their question.

This entire place reeks of self confidence issue and griffin's assortment of std pictures
The problem is your attitude. Would you be nicer to me if I showed you my W2? The title to my Honda?

It wouldn't. You'd still think I'm a $40k millionaire despite the fact that "I have formal graduate education" "I am respected by my professional peers" or "I went to Cornell, maybeyou'veheardofit (easiest ivy to get into)"

I've met and hung out with a ton of cool E46 people. No one would want to hang out with you except VG.

How does that make you feel?
__________________
-Ron
rohde88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #7299
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
They usually go hand in hand.
example: if I go to the store and want a soda. I see a coca-cola and I see a safeway brand. I will buy the safeway brand.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #7300
Broach><330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Clemson, SC
Posts: 731
My Ride: 330CI -E30 325 (S52)
Me and my girl Sara.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1343156855.677074.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	462006   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1343156925.972673.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	462007  
__________________


High-line catback
Kosei K1's
Headers
3.15 Differential
Koni FSD, eibach sports
AA software
205k (9/16/13)

E30 S52B32 100,xxx
5spd ZF, JB LW fly, Megan Coils, OBD1 conv. Mishimoto with low temp stat, TRM 15x8, Black vinyl sport seats, MOMO mod 08, 2:93 LSD, Custom single 2.5" exhaust, SS headers, M3 rack, basically new everything on driveline.
Broach><330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use