E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Engine & Performance

Engine & Performance
Everything to make your car faster! Air intakes, superchargers, turbos, flywheel & clutch, differentials, chips, short shift kits, exhausts, etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
SC_TR0JAN_M3

My Ride: 2004 BMW M3
Gruppe M Muffler e46 M3

Bought it off a member here about a year ago. He put less than 1k on the muffler. I've had it on for about 9 months and about 10k miles.

Fantastic muffler. Weighs in at 12 lbs. Has an incredible sound. Certainly one of the loudest out there.

One of the exhaust hangers broke off, but the unit still stays on the car. I asked my shop what the best option is for fixing it, and they suggested buying some extra titanium metal to weld the hanger back on. If you don't know, titanium is very picky when welding it.

I also noticed that one of the supporting bracket's weld broke too. From my initial research before I bought the muffler, I found this to be a common find. The muffler is still in good shape, and I wouldn't worry about the bracket, since you could easily weld it back together.

I'm gonna let this go for cheap. Starting price at $1000 obo. Muffler is located in the Bay Area, so locals are certainly first priority, although I'd consider shipping at the buyer's expense. I'm hoping that a local buyer will pick this up so they can inspect the piece for themselves. I've tried to take as detailed pics as possible for the non-locals.

The video that sold me on this exhaust... You'll love tunnel driving THAT much more with this exhaust!!

SC_TR0JAN_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
caffine

My Ride: e46 b/b/b M3cic
probably the cleanest I've seen, and great price! free bump for you!

“Such is the state of life, that none are happy but by the anticipation of change; the change itself is nothing; when we have made it, the next wish is to change again.” ~Samuel Johnson (1759)
caffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:01 AM   #3
Ming Liu

My Ride: M3
Hi man, i am interesting about that. is it still on available? could u leave ur No. or u can call me @ 1 647-885-6698
Ming Liu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #4
SC_TR0JAN_M3

My Ride: 2004 BMW M3
sorry folks, this was sold on m3f. the buyer will be picking it up tomorrow. thanks for the interest.
SC_TR0JAN_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote