E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2003, 04:19 PM   #81
Ci FLY
has 1 FLY Ci

My Ride: genato
Re: Re: Re: I'll never forget the look on her face

Quote:
Originally posted by M3Inline6

It's cause that shiet is damn clean bro!
haha thanks a bunch my man
Old 03-08-2003, 06:08 PM   #82
323i

My Ride: Z4 3.0
Send a message via AIM to 323i
Quote:
Originally posted by lyon123
i swear if i hear someone call my car 'cute' again, its going up for sale
Same thing here!!
323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 06:59 PM   #83
klangford
I got nothin'

My Ride: 07 Maserati QP
Send a message via AIM to klangford
Quote:
Originally posted by 323i

Same thing here!!
Be happy they are only referring to your car, I remember the first time my wife saw me nude.....the word 'cute' was used......I was expecting more of an "OH MY GAWD".......
2000 328i - Daughter's first BMW
2007 Maserati Quattroporte - my current ride
klangford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 07:10 PM   #84
schow36
Resident Communist

My Ride: 2003 TiAG 325i
Send a message via AIM to schow36
Did she say:
"Cute, but I've seen better."
Old 03-08-2003, 07:11 PM   #85
323i

Or did she say "cute" just to be nice!! j/K
Old 03-08-2003, 07:14 PM   #86
klangford
I got nothin'

My Ride: 07 Maserati QP
Send a message via AIM to klangford
Actually it was 'cute', looks like a peni$...only smaller (had to post that before someone else [chip] does)
2000 328i - Daughter's first BMW
2007 Maserati Quattroporte - my current ride
klangford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 07:15 PM   #87
323i

haha!!! so she was being nice! Should of told her its not the size, but the why you use it!!!
Old 03-08-2003, 08:32 PM   #88
Jeremy152
No longer a worker bee!

My Ride: 2001 Ti AG 330i
Quote:
Originally posted by PfCxM3
my mom still doesnt see whats the difference between my m3 and a 3 series.....

MY mother can't tell the difference between her car (97 accord sedan) and mine (330i). Woo boy. She said my old one looked just the same (98 integra).

lol
Old 03-08-2003, 08:37 PM   #89
sExY cLk m3 gRL
is now a 2L! woot!

My Ride: 08 135i Coupe
I was on bastanchury (streetname) at a red light and this civic hatchback with the nastiest sound coming out of his car pulled up next to me. he had his windows down and was talkin to me cuz i already had my windows down. and he goes "DAMNNNNNN is this an m3?' and i say ' yeahh haha' and hes goes ' FUUU***CK..how did u pay for that?...its ur boyfriends huh' and im all ' i dont have one' and hes like ' psh yeah right..' so at the green light...i flew off.

one time i was at a car wash for the first and prollie last time (i usually wash my own car), and this mexican car washer kept trying to talk to me and i kept trying to move away from him and he kept following me. and hes like 'is this ur car ur lookin at?' and im all ' yes' he says 'WOW...ive never seen this kinda car before what kind is it? i say ' its a bmw' and hes like ' WOW..u dont see those too often huh? and im all ' yeah its one of a kind' and hes like ' damn.....what do ur parents do...' hahahahah i was like ' they own their own business and he says ' i wanna go into that kinda job too'

06 Silver C230 Sport - Byebye
05 Black Sapphire 525i - Byebye
02 TiAg M3 - Byebye
02 Black CLK 55 AMG - Byebye
sExY cLk m3 gRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 08:39 PM   #90
lilherc79
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"

My Ride: ASA ACS 3.0 Cabrio
"You looks like a christms tree comnig down the street." - Traffic Cop
lilherc79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 08:41 PM   #91
atomicbombpinoy

My Ride: IS300
Quote:
Originally posted by sExY cLk m3 gRL
I was on bastanchury (streetname) at a red light and this civic hatchback with the nastiest sound coming out of his car pulled up next to me. he had his windows down and was talkin to me cuz i already had my windows down. and he goes "DAMNNNNNN is this an m3?' and i say ' yeahh haha' and hes goes ' FUUU***CK..how did u pay for that?...its ur boyfriends huh' and im all ' i dont have one' and hes like ' psh yeah right..' so at the green light...i flew off.

one time i was at a car wash for the first and prollie last time (i usually wash my own car), and this mexican car washer kept trying to talk to me and i kept trying to move away from him and he kept following me. and hes like 'is this ur car ur lookin at?' and im all ' yes' he says 'WOW...ive never seen this kinda car before what kind is it? i say ' its a bmw' and hes like ' WOW..u dont see those too often huh? and im all ' yeah its one of a kind' and hes like ' damn.....what do ur parents do...' hahahahah i was like ' they own their own business and he says ' i wanna go into that kinda job too'
u don't see bmws too often? lol...i see them everyday.
Old 03-08-2003, 09:21 PM   #92
Malladawg
Beware of pwner

My Ride: 2000 323I OrientBlau
Send a message via AIM to Malladawg Send a message via MSN to Malladawg Send a message via Yahoo to Malladawg
I think I got more compliments before I started modding my car, then I do now.
Old 03-08-2003, 10:15 PM   #93
Skeeter

My Ride: 2003 M3
Send a message via AIM to Skeeter
Quote:
Originally posted by OJ330i
Everyday I go through the gate and get my ID checked (Fort Hood, Texas) some young private has to tell me I have a nice car or bike depending on which I am driving/riding. Also I can't go one week without someone in my unit asking me if they car borrow my keys. One guy even offered to "just back it out of the parking spot."

Funny, i was at the USAFA last spring (i've been appoined for C/O 2007) and i noticed around 5-10 C5 Vettes. I asked one of the Majors who i had the chance to speak to and i asked him why so many cadets had vettes. He told me that the academy arranges group guys with GM for vettes. He said the cadets get awesome loans to finance their discounted cars with.

back on topic.- the most absurd thing thing that has been said to me was when i was drivin the E38 and someone at a Mobil asked me if i felt cool. I was like WTF? Then he was "Do you feel like a secret agent or the Transporter?"

Me being a scared dumbass was like "oh yeah, i saw Tomorrow Never dies and the Transporter. They were awesome movies. Fast and the Furious was a good movie too, it looks like they had your car in it."

He had a black civic
Skeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 10:16 PM   #94
Dave

My Ride: 323,330,M3,M3,M3
I've had 2 people, including a white trash fool, think it was an M3, even once before the M3s were out. The kicker was the time in SF when I was foolish enough to race on the Junipero Serra... old 5.0 stang and a riced out unpainted kitted CRX in front of me revved, I was behind them and revved too, the civic pulled over a lane and I smoked them both at 3 lights... at one of them the dude in the stang was like "dude, is that the M5?" What a moron. I proceeded to blow them away to 120 at the next light, then the next time I pulled off my shift knob going into 2nd, slowed down, and realized how stupid that had been to go that fast in a 45 zone.
Old 03-08-2003, 10:17 PM   #95
Skeeter

My Ride: 2003 M3
Send a message via AIM to Skeeter
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by sExY cLk m3 gRL

was it the Sunny Hills Car wash on bastanchury and harbor?
Skeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 10:20 PM   #96
sExY cLk m3 gRL
is now a 2L! woot!

My Ride: 08 135i Coupe
Quote:
Originally posted by m3urthy

was it the Sunny Hills Car wash on bastanchury and harbor?
yeah
sExY cLk m3 gRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 10:45 PM   #97
mattman

My Ride: 2010 Nissan
"Nice Tint!"

I would have preferred "Nice M.."
Old 03-08-2003, 10:54 PM   #98
tpzblu330ci
TheOnlyConstantIsChange

My Ride: '11 Golf TDI
Send a message via AIM to tpzblu330ci
Quote:
Originally posted by polorl57
one time i was at a volkswagon dealership with my friend....and we start talk in to the salesman and hes like "whooa u pulled up in a new m3" and im like yea...hes like "can i go see it after were done with this" and im like yea sure...so he comes outside and his jaw just dropped....then hes like "let me go get one of my friends" and he comes back out with like 5 other people that work there and there like looking all throughout my car...it was crazy

Haah, same thing happened to me today, but no VW dealer and no M3. At the Nissan dealer we went to we first went in my dads LS, and the guys were like damn that car is awesome blah blah, so then I had to drive hoem to get an insurance card and a check book to pay for the car so I went and got my car cuz I knew I had the insurance in it and when I got back they were all talkign to me about it and saying why get the Z when you hve this acting like it was for me or something, I guess they really wanna sell their product.

'93 Toyota LandCruiser
tpzblu330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 02:20 AM   #99
SpeedinBlueBimmer

My Ride: 05 Z4 3.0i(For Sale)
Send a message via AIM to SpeedinBlueBimmer
Dave- you gotta watch out for cops on junipero sera. Theyre usually going on there to go to DC where the police are total asses. Is your car a coupe? Thats hella sad if they thought it was an m5 cause 5 series only come as a sedan.
Old 03-09-2003, 02:45 AM   #100
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: M4 and RRS (sold!)
Quote:
Originally posted by 323i

Same thing here!!
You and Lyon123 have such cute cars!

Let the sale begin! heehee j/k guys!
M3Inline6 is online now   Reply With Quote