E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #321
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
Does the gear cause any complications with it?
To the best of my knowledge, only GH even has the capacity to irritate such issues. Test isn't going to ever mess with your vocal chords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #322
DonaldE

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
To the best of my knowledge, only GH even has the capacity to irritate such issues. Test isn't going to ever mess with your vocal chords.
Ran Growth at 5ius a day and saw no difference. But my fingernails were pretty

2002 BMW 330i

Jet Black 2002 BMW 330i
Tan Leather Interior
OEM Style 71s
Dropped on Koni/Vogtland
Loaded

DonaldE
DonaldE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #323
dwass325

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldE View Post
Ran Growth at 5ius a day and saw no difference. But my fingernails were pretty

2002 BMW 330i
No difference in your vocal chords or no difference in your physique? If the latter, I'd suggest what you got was heavily diluted. A guy I used to know runs an anti-aging clinic and showed me some industry studies that said the average kit purchased on the street was diluted down to 2-4iu per 10iu vial, topping out at about 8iu in a 10mg vial for the more desirable color tops.

Quote:
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #324
M3Inline6
Ain't buying any more cars!

My Ride: M4 and Range Rover S
Quote:
No difference in your vocal chords or no difference in your physique? If the latter, I'd suggest what you got was heavily diluted. A guy I used to know runs an anti-aging clinic and showed me some industry studies that said the average kit purchased on the street was diluted down to 2-4iu per 10iu vial, topping out at about 8iu in a 10mg vial for the more desirable color tops.
What do you mean by "color tops"?
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #325
dwass325

Quote:
What do you mean by "color tops"?
Different color tops on the bottles are associated with different levels of quality.

Quote:

Old 02-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #326
DonaldE

Quote:
Either physique or voice. And that's not exactly true. Different colors are actually associated with the different serums inside. Not all gh is the same. Somatropin, jintropin, hydrotropin, etc. And I've used them all. Best results were from red tops. I've felt it from 10ius. But that's just to expensive.

2002 BMW 330i

Jet Black 2002 BMW 330i
Tan Leather Interior
OEM Style 71s
Dropped on Koni/Vogtland
Loaded

DonaldE
Old 02-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #327
DonaldE

What your friend may have been referring to is shitty china GH which is infact assumed to be less quality. But you will almost solely find that in "Blue Top" GH
While American GH such as Kingtropin is almost always red and usually considered to be better; howerver, fakes can exist.
Truth of the matter is, that when GH is faked it is usually HCG that you get. And a good way to tell if that's what you have is to put some on a pregnancy test. IF it comes up positive, you've been duped.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #328
dwass325

Quote:
Either physique or voice. And that's not exactly true. Different colors are actually associated with the different serums inside. Not all gh is the same. Somatropin, jintropin, hydrotropin, etc. And I've used them all. Best results were from red tops. I've felt it from 10ius. But that's just to expensive.

2002 BMW 330i
I get that - just saying that your 5iu might not have been an actual 5iu (as I've never heard someone say they didn't feel anything off a dose like that unless they got HCG.)

Quote:

Old 02-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #329
DonaldE

Quote:
I get that - just saying that your 5iu might not have been an actual 5iu (as I've never heard someone say they didn't feel anything off a dose like that unless they got HCG.)
I felt exactly what a 5iu dose should feel like. Slightly better pumps and lower overall bodyfat. Anybody who told you they felt anything more than that is lying. There is really nothing to be "felt" when using growth. Other than my calves cramping and getting much better pumps and vascularity without any other supplements, that's all that's really to be gained when using growth.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #330
DonaldE

Quote:
In my use of Blue, Red, Yellow, and Green tops, I can assure you that I've got the correct dosage from more than one of them. With some being greater than others. The Blue Tops, were the poorest I will say.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #331
dwass325

Quote:
I felt exactly what a 5iu dose should feel like. Slightly better pumps and lower overall bodyfat. Anybody who told you they felt anything more than that is lying. There is really nothing to be "felt" when using growth. Other than my calves cramping and getting much better pumps and vascularity without any other supplements, that's all that's really to be gained when using growth.
I'm confused - the start of this conversation was that you didn't feel anything on GH except that your fingernails were healthier, and now you're saying you felt better pumps and had lower bodyfat - exactly what you were supposed to feel. Am I missing something?

Quote:

Last edited by dwass325; 02-10-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #332
DonaldE

There was no complaint whatsoever. You asked if it affected my throat. I said no. As far as physique goes, I don't really care about a slightly lower bf percentage for such a high dollar drug. My only complaint would be price. I'd rather use clen at 40mcg daily and call it good. Hell I'd run hydroxycut before I'd run GH again
The genisis (IMO) was you saing that I got fake GH based on what you thought weren't the same results "You'd heard".
I'm saying that anything you've heard of people running similar doses are lies.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #333
dwass325

Quote:
There was no complaint whatsoever. You asked if it affected my throat. I said no. As far as physique goes, I don't really care about a slightly lower bf percentage for such a high dollar drug. My only complaint would be price. I'd rather use clen at 40mcg daily and call it good. Hell I'd run hydroxycut before I'd run GH again
The genisis (IMO) was you saing that I got fake GH based on what you thought weren't the same results "You'd heard".
I'm saying that anything you've heard of people running similar doses are lies.
I didn't realize you were specifically talking about the vocals. I thought you meant you ran 5iu and had no effects at all. Misunderstanding.

As for what I've heard/read being lies, his study was certainly a bit biased, given that he was in that industry and I believe the study was sponsored by others in the industry, but I have no qualms believing something that sells on the street for hundreds per kit is diluted (or, since we're talking about a powder, not sold in the quantity advertised). There's a lot of profit to be had.

Quote:

Old 02-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #334
DonaldE

Quote:
I didn't realize you were specifically talking about the vocals. I thought you meant you ran 5iu and had no effects at all. Misunderstanding.

As for what I've heard/read being lies, his study was certainly a bit biased, given that he was in that industry and I believe the study was sponsored by others in the industry, but I have no qualms believing something that sells on the street for hundreds per kit is diluted (or, since we're talking about a powder, not sold in the quantity advertised). There's a lot of profit to be had.
Right, it's like saying one is upset because he didn't get "pure" cocaine from his dealer. Ha.
At any rate. GH is the easily the least cost effective supplement available.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #335
M3Inline6

What about this deer antler powder?
Old 02-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #336
sadpanda03

My Ride: 2003 330i
I've been taking the antler liquid for a month. It's garbage. The one I bought anyways. By all means, go waste your money on another similar product that won't do crap.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Bimmer App
Old 02-10-2013, 07:17 PM   #337
M3Inline6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadpanda03 View Post
I've been taking the antler liquid for a month. It's garbage. The one I bought anyways. By all means, go waste your money on another similar product that won't do crap.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Bimmer App
I don't buy products. I'm merely just curious.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #338
dwass325

Quote:
What about this deer antler powder?
In the area between protein/glutamine/creatine/BCAAs and steroids, it's all worthless, unless you are taking something based on caffeine/arginine...in which case you're paying for a pump (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Quote:

Old 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #339
DonaldE

Quote:
In the area between protein/glutamine/creatine/BCAAs and steroids, it's all worthless, unless you are taking something based on caffeine/arginine...in which case you're paying for a pump (not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Eh. I disagree. It all depends in what you're tryibg to do. In terms of muscle building, that about sums it up. But there are plenty of others stimulants, etc. That can and will help you attain other goals

2002 BMW 330i

Jet Black 2002 BMW 330i
Tan Leather Interior
OEM Style 71s
Dropped on Koni/Vogtland
Loaded

DonaldE
Old 02-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #340
dabears

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3
I think I'm in an "fast muscle growing phase" that happens to me sometimes

Leg day... this felt light. Stuck with rep ranges / weights so I can continue to go up 5 lbs each week for each set.

Squats

Warmup
Foam Roller
135 x 5
135 x 5

Worksets
240 x 5
215 x 6
195 x 7
195 x 8 (felt so light I didn't bother going down, just re-did and added a rep)

I was controlled and explosive for all reps, knees didn't buckle once. Stoked

Romanian Deadlifts
185 x 10
185 x 10
185 x 10

Standing Calf Raises
225 x 15
225 x 15
225 x 15

Last edited by dabears; 02-12-2013 at 12:54 AM.
dabears is offline   Reply With Quote