E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Southeast

Southeast
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
AR AL GA FL KY LA MS NC SC TN

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
raehza

My Ride: 04 M3 Coupe
Do you need work on your BMW?

Hey all!

My name is Ray and I own an Auto Repair Shop in Fort Lauderdale.

We are an all service shop and specialize in European Cars. We have factory tools like the Mercedes SDS and BMW GT1 (amongst other tools) to properly diagnose and work on your car.

I have recently moved down to South Florida from NYC in which I still own a second shop.

We can help you with anything from basic L.O.Fs to VANOS rebuilds, to subframe reinforcements and anything in between.

My shop has 9 Service Bays and 3 Techs plus me.

We are open:

Mo - Fri 8AM to 5PM
Sat 8AM to 12PM

Address:

TAC
4100 Davie Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33317
1 954 581 4540

We also work on almost anything. We've done full engine rebuilds on cars like E55 AMGs to Ford F150s for MK6 VW GTIs or anything in between.

We also offer cheap or free car rentals (depending on the work).

Feel free to stop by and say Hi. Our cost is VERY reasonable, especially for Florida. One thing I learned quickly when I moved down here is that prices here are pretty insane and lots of shops and especially dealerships down here LOVEEEE to rape the working person.

We always take pictures and videos of your car during the work process (if requested).

Here are some pictures and Videos of our current and past work.

This was taken in these last few days.

Hope to see you at the shop!

We currently have a special going on for first time customers.

Oil change with Filter: (Castrol Synthetic Oil or TWS for M cars)

Non M 6 Cylinder $69,-

Non M 8 cylinder $79,-

M 6 cylinder $110,-
M 8 cylinder $149,-
M 10 cylinder $159,-

Ray

Last edited by raehza; 06-30-2014 at 09:59 PM.
raehza is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:26 PM   #2
raehza

My Ride: 04 M3 Coupe
Another big job came in few days ago. Customer came with literally a pickup truck load of parts....

raehza is offline   Reply With Quote