E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite.
Max Chiu 191 33.81%
Cuong Phan 59 10.44%
Edwin (clutch M3) 37 6.55%
Brian Tanis 9 1.59%
Brian Wong 1 0.18%
Ravi Johal 25 4.42%
Dan Fabbri 13 2.30%
Azzad G 4 0.71%
Jun 171 30.27%
Ray S 42 7.43%
John Kim 13 2.30%
Voters: 565. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #221
BMWDEMON

My Ride: E90 M3 & 05 E46 M3
Send a message via AIM to BMWDEMON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanc3 View Post
you guys are all beatin around the bush... You know what it has to do with, and its not the voting from e46 forum members when i'm sleeping..lol, it has direct relationship to the Bimmerforums thread (and all the new accounts created from it... the M3 forum thread, and your own thread in the Aus section. The votes pulled from those threads are the only threads making him win. And those threads weren't "hey come check out or comp and vote", it was. "hey, come vote for Max" and people would blindly do it, people that would not have known this thread existed..

But I guess whoever wanted to win should have just had everyone they know and their mom sign up for a new account and vote!! You guys know thats not what this contest was about..

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1299156 <<-- 30+ votes (most new members) and before he edited every one of his posts..

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=702549 <<-- 14+ votes (your thread)

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...light=giveaway <-- Couple there

Haven't found any other threads from the other participants though! weird..
Look harder...there are other people who made the same links...this is after all a COMPETITION...and yes, I am biased otherwise I would not have voted...

There is one singularity here...you and Wow are the only ones really making a point of *****ing about this and the rest of us, including myself, support ALL the guys going for this BBK. They all have amazing cars and are really cool people...do you see them complaining? no...they are doing what they love...modding the car and doing what they can to do so. I did notice one thing in the threads created by Max which you didn't post up...

"But only vote for me if you feel like I deserve it.
If you want someone else to have it, then by all means vote for them."

nuf said...

and the voting goes on...I am done here so enjoy! I have to go buy my BBK!

good luck to all the guys!

BMWDEMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:59 AM   #222
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

My Ride: 2003m3smg
fabio can i ask you something

your car is w/b isn't it to heavy to auto-x the car ...how does it handle i guess having the turbo makes up for the weight...i still lov your car... very nicely moded if i say so..... to bad you live so far from me would have lov to hang with you....
bob
Old 09-02-2009, 06:08 AM   #223
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

My Ride: 2003m3smg
mike i will give you a good deal on my stop teck....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON View Post
Look harder...there are other people who made the same links...this is after all a COMPETITION...and yes, I am biased otherwise I would not have voted...

There is one singularity here...you and Wow are the only ones really making a point of *****ing about this and the rest of us, including myself, support ALL the guys going for this BBK. They all have amazing cars and are really cool people...do you see them complaining? no...they are doing what they love...modding the car and doing what they can to do so. I did notice one thing in the threads created by Max which you didn't post up...

nuf said...

they are 14" perfect for 18" wheels... hehehe..... but for real if you like mike i have the sloted roter for my stop teck when i was tracking my car... i will let you have it for a very very good price...... like 1/4 for what it goies for....
if you want to go that way.. i have not even 5,000 miles on them.... i bought the ones with the holes in them in less than a yr after i got my stop-tecks....
call me up and let me know what you think......
bob
Old 09-02-2009, 09:06 AM   #224
Stanc3

My Ride: 99' JB 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON View Post

nuf said...

You obviously didn't see all those threads before he edited them!..

Theres only a couple reasons he would go back and edit them once he saw all this, one being to cover his tracks because he knows it wasn't such a good move.

nuf said...

- Albert Einstein
- Chad
Stanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #225
BMWDEMON

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobm3 View Post
they are 14" perfect for 18" wheels... hehehe..... but for real if you like mike i have the sloted roter for my stop teck when i was tracking my car... i will let you have it for a very very good price...... like 1/4 for what it goies for....
if you want to go that way.. i have not even 5,000 miles on them.... i bought the ones with the holes in them in less than a yr after i got my stop-tecks....
call me up and let me know what you think......
bob
I'll call you!

Old 09-02-2009, 09:48 AM   #226
liilpa09

My Ride: 97 M3 Widebody
geez for a thread that was supposed to be positive, some people sure do know how to sh*t on it.....

Guess what stanc3, I voted for Max

If you have a problem with the threads Max made, you must also have a problem with some of the other people who also made threads on other forums asking for votes. I can link them, but don't want to wreck this thread anymore than it already has been.
Even if he posted up on say bf.c and asked for votes in OT, that doesn't mean all those people are going to vote for him, they might just go on and see a car they like better and vote for that one.

All in all, this type of stuff shouldn't be polluting this thread, WP was nice enough to do this and i think its awesome that they're doing it. All cars are deserving of this.

If threads are made on other forums linking to this thread, I'd have to say it helps out WP since more people see their name.

If you don't have anything nice to say, leave the thread alone!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:46 AM   #227
cornizzy

My Ride: 2005 E46 M3
voted for jun!
cornizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #228
xrtdragon

My Ride: Gallardo
voted for max
xrtdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #229
Sam@WPPro
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: E39
Um, sorry for havn't had the time to come and check up on regular basis, and its unfortunate that there are people who are upset the way things are going in this contest, if you feel like talking to me directly, please send me an email.

Regarding those that think WP Pro is sub-standard, please keep in mind that we've been in this business for almost 30 yrs, we've produced for many well known companies.

Even know we did not sell under our own brand of WP Pro in North America until 2002, our products were sold under as HP Racing since the 90's, we've produced for Hamann, Oettinger, BSR, Volkswagen racing etc.

Regarding technical questions, they'd have to be more specific so I can provide the right answers, we road-test every single off-shelf applications to make sure they will work with OEM MC's.

Quote:
pictures of them on the track are meaningless. they are great looking without a doubt. but are they functional besides just looking good? I said what I said because I saw some contestants track/autox their car. If I want a BBK i would want something proven for tracking/autox. If i wanted a show car these would look dope on them
We don't produce brakes for "Dope bling" factor, we produce brakes for safety, we KNOW which companies are cutting corners to maximize their profit, we know what can be made better, because we used to make it for them.

Here's one for our racing research, we produce brakes for Volkswagen Racing UK, http://www.volkswagenracing.co.uk/, and all the race cars they currently race are running the same brakes that you can buy from us.

We also developed new 4 piston calipers for the Yaris race car for Team Cooper Tires for the China Touring Car Championship.

We've also developed a system for the Skoda Fabia (IIRC its the Super 1600 class) rally car.

We've had built calipers for the FIA GT2 class (which our new L8 is based on)

We've had privateer team racing in the Dutch Touring Car

Sam@WPPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #230
d23

My Ride: Rice Cooker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrtdragon View Post
voted for max
welcome to the forum!

02' 318i (sold) | '06 SLK350 (sold) | '05 RX-8 | 05' 325Xi | '03 M3 | '03 350Z '05 Cayenne S | '05 645Ci
d23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #231
xrtdragon

My Ride: Gallardo
You guys has some very best mod that I have ever seen.
xrtdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #232
BMWDEMON

5 minutes!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #233
FromE55toM5

My Ride: 6spd E60 ///M5
congrats Max!

Previous Whips:
330ci | ///M3 | E55

Endless Auto Body
FromE55toM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:40 PM   #234
C Digital 323CI
Eurowerkz Midwest

My Ride: 2006 E90 330i
Congrats Max.

SPONSORED BY: | TOYO Tires | WheelSTO | Level Industries |

C.Moon Photography

Twitter
C Digital 323CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:41 PM   #235
hi its me alec

My Ride: BMWs + 1988 Pathy
Send a message via AIM to hi its me alec Send a message via MSN to hi its me alec
I was vote #1 and I voted for Max. The emails and 'get out the vote' stuff has nothing to do with it for most of us, the only people that are butt hurt about it are people who wanted Jun to win and feel wronged that he didn't. Jun was a close second for me, Max was #1 because A.) he's on my local Eurowerkz chapter, B.) his car is super clean and nice, but is just missing a BBK to make it AMAZING, and C.) Jun's car doesn't need anything else because it's already super nice.. insane Works, Hartge lip, Interlagos, etc. etc.

That was my logic anyway..

hi its me alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #236
cyberkaa

Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Congrats Max

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
cyberkaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #237
BMWDEMON

congrats on the WIN Max!
congrats to Jun for a close second and well deserved
congrats Cuong for third and being a cool cat about the whole thing
congrats to the rest of the competitors for going for it and wanting to rep' WPPro

Thanks to WPPro for making this possible for all these guys and supplying such a great set of brakes!!!

Michael Correa
Old 09-02-2009, 01:34 PM   #238
m3racing

My Ride: Yamaha R6
Send a message via AIM to m3racing
congrats Max hope you enjoy them

edit: wish I made 60!! 59 is tilt

Last edited by m3racing; 09-02-2009 at 02:11 PM.
m3racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:35 PM   #239
03BeastCharmer

My Ride: 03 M5; 07 M Coupe
Congrats Max!!
03BeastCharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #240
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
i like how ppl jumped to conclusions after i re-stated myself like 5 times

either way grats to max, enjoy the free prize