E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite.
Max Chiu 191 33.81%
Cuong Phan 59 10.44%
Edwin (clutch M3) 37 6.55%
Brian Tanis 9 1.59%
Brian Wong 1 0.18%
Ravi Johal 25 4.42%
Dan Fabbri 13 2.30%
Azzad G 4 0.71%
Jun 171 30.27%
Ray S 42 7.43%
John Kim 13 2.30%
Voters: 565. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #161
SL Blak Soldier

My Ride: 3 Pedal SG S54B32
Send a message via AIM to SL Blak Soldier
LMAO. i was going to link to that picture....

damn we are getting way ot. lol
Old 09-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #162
bwat12

My Ride: Scraper
It was tied for a second.
bwat12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #163
zachrby@yahoo.com

My Ride: 2004 r32
southpaw you 3 is sick though. no lie. im checkin out your style 5s as we speak. you should keep em though jus sayin

all cars look sick though. love ravi's car. nothing like a good vert

Last edited by zachrby@yahoo.com; 09-01-2009 at 12:20 AM. Reason: off topic on first post
zachrby@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:22 AM   #164
southpaw

My Ride: E36 M3 and E36 318ti
Thanks Zach. You're in SoCal, where at? Have we met at the BIG Socaleuro or something?

The style 5s are gone. as of 4 hours ago.

239whp/227wtq @2700lbs
southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:35 AM   #165
w0w

My Ride: '02 M3 Vert
i also found it shady when i checked this poll at work this morning and found max suddenly up by 50 votes when it was 6 i think when i went to bed last night. theres obviously a reason wp put the poll on this site, not on ratemysh1t.com so the whole world can rate whose is better. i think its kinda fuked up gathering votes from outside sources when a sponsor is giving away something to the most influential members on this forum and they go and take advantage of it. and for those people who have like 2 posts and coincidentally registered within this past month (in reality u guys probably registered yesterday) and are posting in this forum are a joke.

if wp wanted the general population to vote, they would have put it on their own site and also that way they could have had their name spread around and got some business out of it. instead they put the "giveaway" on this site for forum members to vote and now its gotten out of hand. just think about that.

Last edited by w0w; 09-01-2009 at 12:38 AM.
w0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:41 AM   #166
zachrby@yahoo.com

san bernardino. no i dont believe so. i usually just lurk around on the forums and have a tight crew to myself.
oh well, im 4 hours late.
found in the "socal general chat"

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w View Post
wow, all this time i thought m3racing (cuong) was the one gettin all these shady votes. no way that max guy just blew up with 50 votes in that short of a time frame. what a joke
so much hate on this forum haha. i feel sorry for WP rofl and the person who ever is going to win lol, who ever it is people are going to tell them that they didnt deserve them. just my 2 cents. sorry for the posts, im going to get back to lurking in the wheel classifieds
Old 09-01-2009, 12:46 AM   #167
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
i voted for OSS
Old 09-01-2009, 12:47 AM   #168
w0w

lol nice detective work bud. anyone with half a brain would realize that so many votes in a short time span is bullsh1t. i slept at 4 and checked this poll at work at 9 pacific time.

it doesnt matter who it was, am i hating on one person's car? i just think this poll went to sh1t. its a fukin giveaway jesus christ
Old 09-01-2009, 12:48 AM   #169
Dr.U

My Ride: 2004 CB M3 SMG II
Send a message via AIM to Dr.U Send a message via MSN to Dr.U Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.U
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
i voted for OSS
Old 09-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #170
zachrby@yahoo.com

i am very sorry wOw. i dont want you to think that i am doing "detective work" like "sherlock holmes". i am from the socal area and found it interesting that everyone is making a big deal about this poll, it is ridiculous, why cant we just be hyped for the person that is winning?

personally i barely care about this forum considering i have a vw. so therefore this whole poll is irrelevant to me, im not the one who may or may not win a bbk or for that matter know anyone on this forum?
Old 09-01-2009, 01:03 AM   #171
FromE55toM5

My Ride: 6spd E60 ///M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by its_errick View Post
title of pm (Please vote for my friend Jun #9)

i got this pm after a few hours of joining the forum. this is how i got to the link. and using outside source isnt a problem. its on the interweb... if this is exclusive to this forum. it shouldnt be available to view from outside the forum

most sites use this voting thing and it spreads to other forums. its called marketing and thats how the site gets more popular.
just trying to help a friend out..I dont think there's anything wrong with that. Im not forcing or making deals with anyone to vote for him..its their choice whether or not they wanna vote..thats all!

Previous Whips:
330ci | ///M3 | E55

Endless Auto Body

Last edited by FromE55toM5; 09-01-2009 at 01:45 AM.
FromE55toM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:06 AM   #172
w0w

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachrby@yahoo.com View Post
i am very sorry wOw. i dont want you to think that i am doing "detective work" like "sherlock holmes". i am from the socal area and found it interesting that everyone is making a big deal about this poll, it is ridiculous, why cant we just be hyped for the person that is winning?

personally i barely care about this forum considering i have a vw. so therefore this whole poll is irrelevant to me, im not the one who may or may not win a bbk or for that matter know anyone on this forum?
no worries man, i have no problem against anyone, its just kinda funny how this poll got blown up. whatever happens happens, just giving my two cents

stoopin low aint one of my things :\
Old 09-01-2009, 01:50 AM   #173
bigharrywang

My Ride: Celica
Quote:
Originally Posted by from330citom3 View Post
just trying to help a friend out..I dont think there's anything wrong with that. Im not forcing or making deals with anyone to vote for him..its their choice whether or not they wanna vote..thats all!
that's what's so funny about this. max did the same thing. he's not forcing anyone or making deals with anyone to vote for him. he even said they didn't even have to vote for him when he posted a thread. you're still contacting people personally to try and get the votes up.
bigharrywang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:52 AM   #174
bigharrywang

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w View Post
lol nice detective work bud. anyone with half a brain would realize that so many votes in a short time span is bullsh1t. i slept at 4 and checked this poll at work at 9 pacific time.

it doesnt matter who it was, am i hating on one person's car? i just think this poll went to sh1t. its a fukin giveaway jesus christ
Jun went from 85 to 131 in a span of 7-8 hours today. its a lot of votes in a short time span. so is that bullsh1t too?
Old 09-01-2009, 01:52 AM   #175
bigharrywang

there's a bunch of haters on here.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:54 AM   #176
vision_promo

My Ride: M3
Vote for me!?!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:54 AM   #177
w0w

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigharrywang View Post
that's what's so funny about this. max did the same thing. he's not forcing anyone or making deals with anyone to vote for him. he even said they didn't even have to vote for him when he posted a thread. you're still contacting people personally to try and get the votes up.

awesome another one of u guys. guess u didnt read his thread before he changed it up, nice try. im not defending anybody, like i said in every other post. this became a popularity contest
Old 09-01-2009, 02:04 AM   #178
FromE55toM5

My Ride: 6spd E60 ///M5
Quote:

Previous Whips:
330ci | ///M3 | E55

Endless Auto Body
FromE55toM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:10 AM   #179
bigharrywang

Quote:
Originally Posted by from330citom3 View Post
what are you facepalming about? got nothing to say?
Old 09-01-2009, 02:17 AM   #180
Stanc3

My Ride: 99' JB 328i
Quote:
yeah, after he edited it (27 votes later), and only after he knew it was exposed.

nice that you joined our forums to come argue though.... It sure does look like there are a few haters around here.!

- Albert Einstein
- Chad
Stanc3 is offline   Reply With Quote