E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Car Care & Detailing

Car Care & Detailing
Get detailing answers and tips here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
bimmer nation

My Ride: 2003 330ci
my order came in=]]] (from DI)

hey guy will have pic up tonight but the order finally came but i am a little dissapointed. Now this may sound stupid to some but oh well jus little thing. All the things i order came no prob got everything but usually there will be a couple samples or some applicator pads or something like a little extra but this time there was nothing. no samples no applicator pads or anything. i mean i spent over 600$. last time i ordered from autogeek or a couple other places even chemical guys i didnt spend that much and got samples applicator pads even a micro fiber towels. so yeah i was jus a little dissapointed with that but jus a little thing. i got over it pretty quick after seeing all my new stuff=]]

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert

My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer nation View Post
hey guy will have pic up tonight but the order finally came but i am a little dissapointed. Now this may sound stupid to some but oh well jus little thing. All the things i order came no prob got everything but usually there will be a couple samples or some applicator pads or something like a little extra but this time there was nothing. no samples no applicator pads or anything. i mean i spent over 600$. last time i ordered from autogeek or a couple other places even chemical guys i didnt spend that much and got samples applicator pads even a micro fiber towels. so yeah i was jus a little dissapointed with that but jus a little thing. i got over it pretty quick after seeing all my new stuff=]]
Thanks a lot for the order, it's much appreciated. I'm excited to hear about your experience with all of those products. We try not to play favorites with our customers and only give some people free things. We often have promotions, give-aways or savings that we try to pass along to all of our customers so you always get a good value.

Again I hope you enjoy the products and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Greg @ DI
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
THATS FRESH

My Ride: SSHNIPER
Send a message via AIM to THATS FRESH Send a message via Skype™ to THATS FRESH
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer nation View Post
...i mean i spent over 600$. last time i ordered from autogeek or a couple other places even chemical guys i didnt spend that much and got samples applicator pads even a micro fiber towels...
$600, thats it? lOL just joking. im going on a couple of thousand with DI just in the past 18months and still havent gotten a free item. DI is still the number one place i order from

ordered a few things from other sites (only bc DI doesnt carry them yet) and i always get free stuff from them like you mentioned but they still are second and third behind DI

*post some of your detail work with your new supplies!
Old 09-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
M0nk3y
Banned

My Ride: 2002 325xi
When you really think about it, the free stuff that other sites are given away are only minor things....like applicator pads, small bottles, and microfiber towels. In reality. I already have these supplies to do detailing.....

I don't really order from somewhere just because I get 3 free applicator pads. Yea, it could be nice, but I usually always order from DI just because they are the closest to me in terms of shipping times, and they usually have the most promotions.

Don't get me wrong, Autogeek does a fantastic job, but it always seems like i get more for my money when I go with DI.

Just me .02 cents
M0nk3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
bimmer nation

My Ride: 2003 330ci
yeah i fully love DI im def couple grand deep as well and greg started it all =] thanx greg
but ya i was just saying it was a very minor thing i was still every pleased as always and i will def post a thread of a detail with the new products
Old 09-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
wdeerfield

My Ride: 2009 E90, 2011 F10
does DI allow warehouse pickup? im right in albany ny. also, what would be a good "starter kit"? right now i use the consumer grade meguiars stuff and looking to make the paint pop more. thanks in advance.

2009 MBM E90 | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | CA | 6FL | NAV | XENONS | 18x8.5 VB3s ET28/25
2011 JB F10 | ZPP | ZSP | ZCW | 6FL | NAV | 331s Square
wdeerfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:08 AM   #7
Greg@DetailedImage.com
Clean Shine Protect Expert

My Ride: is clean & protected
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
does DI allow warehouse pickup? im right in albany ny. also, what would be a good "starter kit"? right now i use the consumer grade meguiars stuff and looking to make the paint pop more. thanks in advance.
At this time we do not allow for local pick ups from our warehouse, because we're located in a gated facility. I guess the good news is S/H is pretty inexpensive for such a short delivery and delivery only takes 1 business day. Send me an e-mail or PM about your detailing needs and I'd be happy to help you select the items that will best suit your needs. Just let me know a bit more about your car (i.e. year, make, model condition), areas you want to care for (paint, leather, wheels, etc.) and any other important factors (time, budget, protection, gloss, ease of use, etc.). I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get that POP back in your paint!

Greg @ DI
Greg@DetailedImage.com is offline   Reply With Quote