E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
Ibn_Becharre

My Ride: 00 e46 86 e30
FS: [PSP] God of War: Chains of Olympus & WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2006

Two PSP games up for sale:

1. God of War: Chains of Olympus
Quote:
Background
The ancient world speaks of a mortal that slayed a God. But long before his battle with Ares, Kratos sought absolution from his past sins by pledging himself as a champion to the Gods. These brutal crusades in the name of Olympus became legendary.

The Ghost of Sparta is now ordered by the Gods to journey the underworld, after the world plunges into darkness. There he must face the most feared creatures of Greek Mythology and forced to choose between his own personal redemption and saving the ancient world from certain destruction.
Features

* Epic Gameplay on the PSP system: Keeping true to the God of War franchise, experience dramatic camera angles and epic set pieces, offering a never before seen experience on the PSP system.
* Mythological Odyssey: This story is set in a time before the events of God of War, where players will experience Kratos' journey during the 10yrs of servitude to the Gods of Olympus.
* All New Combat Moves: Players can utilize new brutal combat moves along with their favorite combo attacks from the God of War franchise.
* Exploration: From the Gates of Hades to the Depths of Tartarus, the journey will take players through the dark and brutal world of Greek Mythology. Face-off against all new creatures from Greek Mythology and engage in epic boss battles.
* Puzzle Solving: As players explore the ancient world, prepare to navigate through a labyrinth of challenging puzzles inter-woven into the story.
* Critically-Acclaimed Franchise: Brought to you by two award-winning development teams, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Santa Monica Studios and Ready At Dawn Studios.

$8 shipped

2. WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2006
Quote:
Background
THQ and Yukes tag-team together once again to deliver the best from the world of World Wrestling Entertainment. This first installment of WWE gaming on the PlayStation Portable is set to be just as worthy of a contender in the gaming ring as it's big brother over on the Playstation 2.
Gameplay
This installment of Smackdown will take tips from it's older console brother. Matches will be as realistic as possible, you can take down an opponent in nearly 80 match types, including classic singles' competition, Buried Alive, and may, many more. THQ promises controls will flow smoothly.
Features

* The full WWE experience comes to PSP in 2005.
* Quite impressive graphics, adhering to the PSP's unique needs.
* Multi-Player is confirmed, so if three of your friend have a PSP...Fatal 4 Way! Ring the bell!
* Create your very own superstar! Your miagination rund wild as you build what could be the next World Heavyweight Champion!
* Create a Championship. You ain't a fan of the United States Title? Not liking the Intercontinental - make your own title! With changable nameplates and designs, it should add some fun to the mix.
* The roster is very healthy, including a certain mystery person exclusive to this installment!
* Exclusive PS2-PSP Connectivity offers hidden secrets in both versions!

$5 shipped

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
Ibn_Becharre

bump
Old 10-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #3
Ibn_Becharre

bump
Old 10-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
Bimmer330cibro

My Ride: AW 330ci And IR M3
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer330cibro Send a message via MSN to Bimmer330cibro
not trying to be an ass, but just throw it away.. or ebay it. Honestly the cost of shipping and stuff is not even worth ur time
Old 10-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
Ibn_Becharre

^^God of War is considered to be the best game for the PSP. So there's no way that's going to waste. The other one...maybe.

I always post stuff up on here first, ebay later...my fellow fanatics come first

Anyways, third and final bump before Ebay.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #6
Ibn_Becharre

WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2006 sold!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
Ibn_Becharre

God of War: Chains of Olympus sold!

Thanks guys!