E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > California

California
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
Northern California Southern California

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average. Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 03:12 AM   #341
Steven747

My Ride: 05 330ci
i really want my car painted alpine white <3
Old 06-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #342
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Ayed, had pm'd about getting my aero kit sprayed ( bumper/lip, skirts, diffuser), let me know if you'd be interested.

Also, the fruit dude is a fruit. Lol.

Thanks.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #343
superbmwy2k

My Ride: old beemer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hizhinezz View Post
Ayed, had pm'd about getting my aero kit sprayed ( bumper/lip, skirts, diffuser), let me know if you'd be interested.

Also, the fruit dude is a fruit. Lol.

Thanks.
Lol..... Hes on vacation right now bro..

No Need to Kick a Man while he is Down - That's Just Cowardly!!
superbmwy2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #344
Steven747

Anyone knows when he will be back?
Old 07-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #345
gavi

My Ride: BMW 330Ci sport 6MT
Sorry guys if I missed something before, I need a M style bumper for my 2004 facelift e46 330 coupe, where to buy and who can paint and replace it in LA 90027(zip code) area?
Thanks
gavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #346
Steven747

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavi View Post
Sorry guys if I missed something before, I need a M style bumper for my 2004 facelift e46 330 coupe, where to buy and who can paint and replace it in LA 90027(zip code) area?
Thanks
please use the search function before you post something that makes no sense. your in a painters thread and your asking who can paint your bumper come on man seriously

and YES you missed something .
Old 07-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #347
samson

My Ride: 05' 330i
Send a message via AIM to samson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven747 View Post
Anyone knows when he will be back?
He said a couple months

Sent from my Evo 4g using Bimmer
samson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #348
gavi

My Ride: BMW 330Ci sport 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven747 View Post
please use the search function before you post something that makes no sense. your in a painters thread and your asking who can paint your bumper come on man seriously

and YES you missed something .
Well thanks that was helpful
gavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #349
BMWDrifter

My Ride: M3's/M5
Sorry guys, I'm back now
Old 09-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #350
cabronfiber

My Ride: subaru brat 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDrifter View Post
Sorry guys, I'm back now
Ayed,

Pm me!
cabronfiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #351
Confisk8d131

My Ride: 2004 330i ZHP
Ayed - PM me I had you do some work on my rear bumper ~ 2 years ago, and it's now cracking / showing through.

Full Race Suspension // RL Coilover's // UUC Sways // UUC 6speed shifter // VR Endlinks // Umnitza Orion's V2 //
FXR Retrofit // Chris Brown Mod // ACS Strut Brace // Smoked Corners // iPod Interface // HID Fogs //
Confisk8d131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #352
BMWDrifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confisk8d131 View Post
Ayed - PM me I had you do some work on my rear bumper ~ 2 years ago, and it's now cracking / showing through.

Bring it over, I'll take care of it bro
Old 09-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #353
kaliboii

My Ride: 99' 323i
Trying to get my front bumper and cf hood color matched. How much would that run?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #354
Mango
Grand Superpatriot Sport+

My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confisk8d131 View Post
Yep. Look through the thread a couple pages back. Ayed basically cussed me out because I asked him to repaint my bumper via text and he ignored me so I PM'd him, he ignored me some more. So I finally decided to post on his thread and he handed himself really unprofessionally.

The story is my bumper started chipping (way after it dried) a month or two after and after 6 or so months looked TERRIBLE. Poor paint quality (clear coat ran extremely thin in some areas) and basically after six months, Ayed's paint job looked worse than the paint I had on there before--the whole REASON I took it to him in the first place!

My friend had his bumper painted on that same day and his paint was messed up on the left side (super thin clear coat) as well.

Ayed will try to say I didn't let the paint dry. Well news for you, Ayed. The paint chipped well after it dried and continues to chip to this day--almost a year later. So you can't use that poor excuse. I show my car at meets and everyone always asks "what happened to the paint on your bumper?" I have no choice but to tell them the truth.

My experience.

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #355
_.dstrukt.n1ne

My Ride: AC Schnitzer E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
Yep. Look through the thread a couple pages back. Ayed basically cussed me out because I asked him to repaint my bumper via text and he ignored me so I PM'd him, he ignored me some more. So I finally decided to post on his thread and he handed himself really unprofessionally.

The story is my bumper started chipping (way after it dried) a month or two after and after 6 or so months looked TERRIBLE. Poor paint quality (clear coat ran extremely thin in some areas) and basically after six months, Ayed's paint job looked worse than the paint I had on there before--the whole REASON I took it to him in the first place!

My friend had his bumper painted on that same day and his paint was messed up on the left side (super thin clear coat) as well.

Ayed will try to say I didn't let the paint dry. Well news for you, Ayed. The paint chipped well after it dried and continues to chip to this day--almost a year later. So you can't use that poor excuse. I show my car at meets and everyone always asks "what happened to the paint on your bumper?" I have no choice but to tell them the truth.

My experience.
That's disheartening. Guess I won't tell my brother to go see him.

Oregon, USA

2000 323i | Brembo | Technik | HRE | Toyo | Meguiar's | AC Schnitzer | Alpine | Alumapro | H&R| Porsche | ASA | MOMO | Rogue Engineering | Rennsport | Hamann | Supersprint

_.dstrukt.n1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:12 AM   #356
InlandEmpire325Guy

My Ride: 325 '01
I also got my M3 rep bumper painted by Ayed as well since my cousin and his girlfriend's brother both got their cars done up by him.

Anyway it did start chipping n flaking really really bad after two months but guess what I took it back and Ayed said he will repaint it no problems. he says sometimes the clear coat doesn't bond right or something to that affect. but, So far its been been several months and looks good!! it has a tiny bit of orange peel on one side but ayed said that if i want to fix that i have to bring it back to do some sanding he said it would take a few hours just have to drop the car off and come back in the evening and i'm good to go. overall i think ayed does a decent job but u got to remember his shopp is in a large industrial area and sometimes dust and dirt can contaminate the finish. if ur looking for perfect, take to a body shop. if ur looking to save a few bucks and ok with some imperfection but overall a GREAT look, Ayed is ur man!!
InlandEmpire325Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:35 AM   #357
Crespo5190

My Ride: 2001 325CI
I'm glad I came across this thread. So you're the guy that everyone recommends. The top of my car started chipping so it has lots of white bubble dots. Can you pm me a price for that please. Car is red
Old 09-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #358
M3ANMACHINE

My Ride: 2004 E46 ///M3
I thought this looked too good to be true

E90 ///M3 - AW - 6MT - Volk - Akrapovic - Dinan
2004 E46 M3 : SOLD
M3ANMACHINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #359
superbmwy2k

My Ride: old beemer
Ayed the man !!!!!!!!

No Need to Kick a Man while he is Down - That's Just Cowardly!!
superbmwy2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:28 AM   #360
BMWDrifter

LoL the more the hater hates, the more PM's I get for work.
Haters gonna Hate, and I love it!

ALL PMS REPLIED