E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 08:15 AM   #41
marel1

My Ride: 2002 325i
Send a message via MSN to marel1 Send a message via Skype™ to marel1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom3 View Post
lol at some of the comments.....

shes 19....most likely she got a facebook or myspace account....search for her....if you cant get her first and last name then keep your eye out for her mailbox...find out her first and last name....then do some research....i find pipl.com a good site to stalk people....once you get some info on her you can find out what she likes by her myspace or facebook page....and BAM....your in
please don't do this... look, I'm 19, and one of my co-workers who is 37, asked me out. I'm not gonna lie, he's hot lol but naahh, just weird dude. I'll recommend just to go for the one night stand. Tell her what you want, and the worst that can happen is getting a 6 feet restricting order lol
Old 10-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #42
Solaris

My Ride: 2006 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by marel1 View Post
please don't do this... look, I'm 19, and one of my co-workers who is 37, asked me out. I'm not gonna lie, he's hot lol but naahh, just weird dude. I'll recommend just to go for the one night stand. Tell her what you want, and the worst that can happen is getting a 6 feet restricting order lol
So if you were the girl in this situation, and you were attracted to the guy, how would you want this older gentleman to approach you?
Old 10-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #43
marel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
So if you were the girl in this situation, and you were attracted to the guy, how would you want this older gentleman to approach you?
just like the guy i talked about did, he just sat down, and told me what he wanted, how he feels, and but it was in a really casual conversation, and he was really respectful of course....as long as shes not a member here, and saw this thread, is all good lol .... if she's up for it, then you got it.. everybody is different, but i think everyone agree we like to be treated with respect...the worst we can do is say no thanks, i pass..but if you did it right everything ends there and theres no need on getting that restricting order
Old 10-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #44
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
If you don't look like you're 30 then she won't ask how old you are.
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:49 AM   #45
E92M

My Ride: '08 M3 | '03 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
Strange responses... Not sure what the problem is here...?

Best way to get a female neighbor into bed is to find a practical, non-date like reason to visit her apartment. An updated version of the "Can I borrow a cup of sugar?" strategy with a modern twist.

You will need to do your own leg work to advance the relationship from the Total Stranger to Casual Acquaintance stage. You're 30+ so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and skip the remedial Pimpology. Let's move on to the more advance tactics.

Through casual conversation try to figure out what she likes to watch on TV. As a young girl the chances are very high that she follows at least one of those trendy, ditsy shows that we generally don't care about (American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, etc). Your job is to fake an interest in whichever one she likes the most. On a random week night knock on her door (without prior warning) and casually inform her that your cable is out and ask if you can watch "whatever lame ass show" at her apt because you remembered her mentioning that she watches it regularly.

This is an acceptable request among young people these days. I've had two previous female neighbors knock on my door with similar requests. Most recently this cute Asian girl that lives across the hall offered to cook me and my roommate dinner if she could come over and watch House with us. Done and Done!

Anyway, as long as you're not a total sketch ball she'll probably say "Sure!" and invite you in. The goal is not to put the moves on her the first night but to engage her in decent conversation and get to know her better. If she has roommates your job is to charm them too. Close with a nonchalant effort to turn the TV night thing into a regular occurrence by saying thanks and inviting her to watch at your apt next time. If you make it to that point you're golden and should have her in the sac within a week or two.

Contingency Plan
If she declines your request to watch TV together she will most likely throw you a bone by attaching some lame excuse like "I'm about to leave" or "I have people coming over." If so, take the hint, bow out gracefully and move on to the next. No big deal.
TOTALLY different scenario. House is probably the best show on TV right now. Your deck was stacked from the moment that limping sarcastic med-head cracked a grin.

Hell, I'd probably sleep with OP to not miss an episode of House.
-Chris
Old 10-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #46
marel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K5 325i View Post
TOTALLY different scenario. House is probably the best show on TV right now. Your deck was stacked from the moment that limping sarcastic med-head cracked a grin.

Hell, I'd probably sleep with OP to not miss an episode of House.
-Chris
totally agree here
Old 10-16-2009, 04:34 PM   #47
M3LTDOWN

My Ride: Range Rover on 22's
Send a message via AIM to M3LTDOWN Send a message via MSN to M3LTDOWN
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Have a party and invite her over as a neighborly act.
This.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #48
Evidence

My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
LOL, I guess when Hugh Hefner dates a 19 year old it's okay but when it's someone else, it's wrong. Some of you sound like jealous, old ladies.
lol...hugh isnt on here asking how to pick up on 19 year old girls. you 30+ which is probably more like 39....and you still havent figuere out how to pick up on girls?

plus most girls arnt into banging there dads....try going to bingo night or something hef.
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #49
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
^ soo true! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #50
BMWDon

My Ride: Needs a cage
remember E.T.? reeses pieces trail out to the shed? try x or crack....nice little trail from her door to yours

dude, you're 30...ain't you figured out your game yet?
Old 10-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #51
Evidence

My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
update?
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:09 AM   #52
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom3 View Post
lol at some of the comments.....

shes 19....most likely she got a facebook or myspace account....search for her....if you cant get her first and last name then keep your eye out for her mailbox...find out her first and last name....then do some research....i find pipl.com a good site to stalk people....once you get some info on her you can find out what she likes by her myspace or facebook page....and BAM....your in
oh wow, you win the award for how to creep her out the fastest....stalker, yeah, that is a good approach

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:54 PM   #53
mister wiggles

My Ride: 2006 330i E90
Send a message via AIM to mister wiggles
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...46&postcount=1

you're 35+. you've got years of experience on the guys you're asking advice from.
Get a dog, walk em frequently, take em out to parks.
mister wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:50 AM   #54
Custom3

My Ride: HellRot 330CI
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
oh wow, you win the award for how to creep her out the fastest....stalker, yeah, that is a good approach
Custom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:51 PM   #55
JaYaRe

My Ride: goes, Brroom Brooom
Creep, you are old enough to be her dad
JaYaRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:14 PM   #56
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i

--
-
go to teens for cash dot com for some ideas....

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #57
Den4176

My Ride: BMW 328i,Ls3 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post

--
-
go to teens for cash dot com for some ideas....
thats creepy ..WOW

Last edited by Den4176; 10-31-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: forgot the white..
Den4176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:28 PM   #58
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den4176 View Post
thats creepy ..WOW
the whole premise of the thread is creepy....that's the point of my sarcastic post...

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:30 PM   #59
Den4176

My Ride: BMW 328i,Ls3 2ss
thought you were serious ...lol my bad
Old 10-31-2009, 09:45 PM   #60
Novare330

My Ride: AA s/c AMBULAMPS
im banging a 19 year old with an oral fixation currently

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbworld View Post
Need some opinion. Stock Titanium Silver coupe without spoiler, using the 2 Fast 2 furious skyline vinyl scheme. What do you think, do it or not? plus, i think it would look better then what most car members have here.
Novare330 is offline   Reply With Quote