E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
330ZHPBoston

My Ride: 330i zhp
2003 ZHP 6 speed 163k $9500

Hi, Im offering up my Imola red on black alcantara. The car is located in Waltham, MA. Any interest?
330ZHPBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
perfectmybmw

My Ride: has 5spd
pics?
perfectmybmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #3
330ZHPBoston

My Ride: 330i zhp
I will post pics by the weekend. But i can tell you that other than a few dings its in great condition especially the interior. thanks
330ZHPBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
sam5357

My Ride: 2002 325i
pics?
sam5357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #5
rat3d m

My Ride: M3
Send a message via AIM to rat3d m
trade e36 M3 plus cash coupe or 4 door

F**K the fame i want the money
07 E63 M///6 Black sapphire
10 kawi zx-6R Mac's Matte white*sold*
89 240sx sr20det white *sold*
95 M3///white *sold*
96 M3///green *sold*
98 528i silver *sold*
03 toyota celica silver *SOLD*
04 M3 Silver *Gone*
05 kawi zx-6R *sold*
03 E46 M3 csl ***** *SOLD*
01 E39 M5 dinan mods*SOLD
95 E36 M3 white LM reps *SOLD*
rat3d m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #6
BMW#1_323i

My Ride: Loves curves!
BMW#1_323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #7
Kris.R

My Ride: 2012 Dodge Charger
Pics please! I've got cash in hand!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

-Abraham Lincoln-
Kris.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #8
Bimmer330cibro

My Ride: AW 330ci And IR M3
Send a message via AIM to Bimmer330cibro Send a message via MSN to Bimmer330cibro
join date oct 2009, be careful to whom ever that wants to buy it

Last edited by Bimmer330cibro; 10-25-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Bimmer330cibro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:21 AM   #9
DenaliXTC

My Ride: S/C M3, 745i, X5M
Send a message via AIM to DenaliXTC
picsss pleasel Any history, vin? Interested in treades?

Active Autowerkes Gen 7 Stage 2 | Evosport | Vorsteiner | DPE | Supersprint | Rogue Eng.
Brembo 6pot 355/4pot 345 | Dinan 3.91 | HKS | HPF | Custom GTR | Radar Mirror | Leatherz | Beemer Evolution

LSB/Cinn M3 490 RWHP superflow dyno
2011 X5 M White/Blk Vorsteiner
2005 CTS-V 549rwhp/524rwtq all motor
2013 JCW MINI Cooper hardloaded
DenaliXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:54 AM   #10
monkeyjuice5150

My Ride: ///M3 droptop
Send a message via AIM to monkeyjuice5150
thats alota miles.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:07 AM   #11
JVitolo

My Ride: '02 M3
I can vouch for the seller. He has been in the BMW scene long before he was a member. (Im the one who told him to join recently)

Drove the car last week. Car drives tight... It has a few exterior flaws but the interior is in very good shape it's a great price for a ZHP.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:24 AM   #12
Limen

My Ride: BMW & Merc
I'm very intrested. Could you PM me or email me with more info/pics?

Subnoize42@yahoo.com
2005 M.Benz E55 AMG - slvr/blk - *Kleemann* - 11.24 @ 121.3mph (My Daily)
2004 M.Benz CL600 - blk/blk - *RENNtech* - V12 Twin Turbo - 568rwhp, 694tq - (Stoopid Fast!!)
1998 BMW 328i - blk/blk - E36 M3 Mods - Style 5's & Roadstars - *Stanceworks* - (The Low Beater)
Limen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:24 AM   #13
latino1ny

My Ride: BSM 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330ZHPBoston View Post
Hi, Im offering up my Imola red on black alcantara. The car is located in Waltham, MA. Any interest?
Pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330ZHPBoston View Post
I will post pics by the weekend. But i can tell you that other than a few dings its in great condition especially the interior. thanks
The weekend is up.... Pics or ban!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVitolo View Post
I can vouch for the seller. He has been in the BMW scene long before he was a member. (Im the one who told him to join recently)

Drove the car last week. Car drives tight... It has a few exterior flaws but the interior is in very good shape it's a great price for a ZHP.
Like you really have any pull.... you only have 70 posts yourself. Not really much of a vouch.

latino1ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #14
je1ani

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
JVitolo

He's been here since I was 14 lol
je1ani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:05 PM   #15
Sam 330ci

My Ride: 03 530i
Send a message via AIM to Sam 330ci
Ive seen this car advertised on CL many times, don't think it's a scam.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #16
JVitolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by latino1ny View Post

Like you really have any pull.... you only have 70 posts yourself. Not really much of a vouch.
Like you're even interested in the car?

Post-count doesnt mean squat, n00b.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #17
Sam 330ci

My Ride: 03 530i
Send a message via AIM to Sam 330ci
Quote:

What does that even mean? "Pull"?

It's people like you with statements like these that are ruining our community.

OP good luck with your sale.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #18
latino1ny

Quote:
Originally Posted by je1ani View Post
JVitolo

He's been here since I was 14 lol
That's his JOIN date. Doesn't mean he was active all that time. I could join a forum today and never visit the forum in 20 years, go back 20 years later, does that mean I'm king of everything? 70 posts in 7 years = not a very active member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVitolo View Post
Like you're even interested in the car?

Post-count doesnt mean squat, n00b.
Actually I am interested, but since you're not the seller I don't need to say a gaddamned word to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam 330ci View Post
What does that even mean? "Pull"?

It's people like you with statements like these that are ruining our community.

OP good luck with your sale.
no "pull" means whatever he says doesn't mean sh!t. And how am I "ruining the community" I simply asked the OP to deliver some pics since it's DEFINITELY past the weekend. And the OP is taking so long that his "friend" has to come in here and try to attract more buyers by saying that he can vouch for the car. But he's not an "active" member in that he posted 70 times in 7 years. Thats 10 posts a year. That's less than 1 a month. I don't know about you but I log on everyday to see what's going on in the community. Logging on once a month isn't very active now is it? So would you take someone's word for a vehicle if they don't care to be active? If that's the case I'm pretty sure I can pay a homeless guy on the street $20 to make an account and say that my car is the best car in the world. You gonna believe him because he "vouched" for me? Same idea here.

Plus, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but this JVitolo guy is in SoCal.... the OP selling the cr is in Boston.... almost 3,000 miles away. So how can he "vouch" for him and pretend to be buddy-buddy with this guy when they are on the exact opposite sides of the country? I'm in Virginia, let me go vouch for a guy selling his car in Oregon... Um... greatl seller, I drove the car last week. All the way from 3,000 miles away.

(Watch, I bet he's going to use the excuse that he was either on vacation or visiting him in Boston or come up with something like that)

Last edited by latino1ny; 10-27-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #19
latino1ny

Sorry for my rant, but I get so irritated when people don't follow the rules. I mean, how hard is it to post a proper for sale thread?

Taken directly from the rules:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/announcement.php?f=33

Quote:
Selling or buying a car
When creating a new thread, the thread title should begin with one the following abbreviations:
FS = 'For Sale' threads

FT = 'For Trade' threads

FS/FT = 'For Sale' or 'For Trade' threads

WTB = 'Want to Buy' threads

When selling a complete car, post the year, model and price in the title. Example - FS: Ti Silver '03 330i - $15K OBO
Provide as much information as possible. Prospective buyers may want to know:
Year, make, model
Exterior/Interior color
How many miles has the car been driven?
Is the car covered under an original factory warranty, a Certified Pre-Owned warranty, or is it covered under a third-party extended service contract?
Has the car been serviced regularly? Was service and maintenance performed by the dealer? Do you have service, maintenance or repair records?
Does it have a manual, automatic, Steptronic or SMG transmission?
Does the car have Sport, Premium, Cold Weather or other packages?
Does the car have navigation or iDrive?
Is the car equipped with any other factory or dealer installed packages or options?
If it is to your advantage, also list the KBB value of the car
Have any after-market modifications been made to the car? If so list them
Post pictures! No one is going to by a car without seeing it. Visuals attract more interest. Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words. If there are issue with the car, post pictures of those as well.
List any other items that comes with the car. Spare tires, snow tires, car cover, etc.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #20
JVitolo

Quote:
That's his JOIN date. Doesn't mean he was active all that time. I could join a forum today and never visit the forum in 20 years, go back 20 years later, does that mean I'm king of everything? 70 posts in 7 years = not a very active member.

Actually I am interested, but since you're not the seller I don't need to say a gaddamned word to you.

no "pull" means whatever he says doesn't mean sh!t. And how am I "ruining the community" I simply asked the OP to deliver some pics since it's DEFINITELY past the weekend. And the OP is taking so long that his "friend" has to come in here and try to attract more buyers by saying that he can vouch for the car. But he's not an "active" member in that he posted 70 times in 7 years. Thats 10 posts a year. That's less than 1 a month. I don't know about you but I log on everyday to see what's going on in the community. Logging on once a month isn't very active now is it? So would you take someone's word for a vehicle if they don't care to be active? If that's the case I'm pretty sure I can pay a homeless guy on the street $20 to make an account and say that my car is the best car in the world. You gonna believe him because he "vouched" for me? Same idea here.

Plus, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but this JVitolo guy is in SoCal.... the OP selling the cr is in Boston.... almost 3,000 miles away. So how can he "vouch" for him and pretend to be buddy-buddy with this guy when they are on the exact opposite sides of the country? I'm in Virginia, let me go vouch for a guy selling his car in Oregon... Um... greatl seller, I drove the car last week. All the way from 3,000 miles away.

(Watch, I bet he's going to use the excuse that he was either on vacation or visiting him in Boston or come up with something like that)
I moved to CA three months ago and still own a residence in Boston.

And just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't login. Knock yourself out with this and stop trying to be clever.
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/itrader.php?u=295

The OP owns his own business, so sorry he can't 'contribute' like you do. I posted to help out because he's new to the forums.