E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 09:15 AM   #21
Limen

My Ride: BMW & Merc
Quote:
Originally Posted by latino1ny View Post
Pics?

The weekend is up.... Pics or ban!!!!!!

Like you really have any pull.... you only have 70 posts yourself. Not really much of a vouch.
Just ignore this kid, he does nothing but go to people's for sale threads and bashes almost everyone he clicks on

But really, I am intrested. Would love some more info.
2005 M.Benz E55 AMG - slvr/blk - *Kleemann* - 11.24 @ 121.3mph (My Daily)
2004 M.Benz CL600 - blk/blk - *RENNtech* - V12 Twin Turbo - 568rwhp, 694tq - (Stoopid Fast!!)
1998 BMW 328i - blk/blk - E36 M3 Mods - Style 5's & Roadstars - *Stanceworks* - (The Low Beater)

Last edited by Limen; 10-28-2009 at 09:15 AM. Reason: typo
Limen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:28 AM   #22
Define ///M3

My Ride: Dream 2 B Suprchrgd
pics or ban? ......right... OP gl with sale!

AKA Huggy1989
"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there can be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."- WP
Define ///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #23
330ZHPBoston

My Ride: 330i zhp
LOL well this thread reaffirms my reasoning behind why i dont belong to any forums. Thanks for the support Jon. Yeah ive been a bmw enthusiast for many years and have owned 2 m3's, 3 if you count the one i bought for the 3.2 Thanks again Jon haha I personally installed that in my 95 m3 and it FLEW. Ive had 2 325is' and currently a X3 and a 330i zhp are in the driveway now. Is that enough to earn a little respect to offer a car for sale? Im very sorry i havent been able to post pics up. I hardly have time to check my email. I would go take a few pic right now but its raining. Title is clear and in hand. I bought it 2/7/09 off of the original owner with 157k and i only use it as a second car. The vin # is WBAEV53433KM04760 its a sedan, its imola on blk alcantara. clutch was done at 150k i recently did a mass air meter, valve cover gasket and all fluids. the previous owner did inspection one and two. all the service is noted on the carfax. it also shows an accident which was a scratch down the drivers side that called for paintwork. A paint thickness meter was applied all the way around the car by my friend Jeff and it showed that it was a professional repair. Basically you cant tell, and it was done so long ago that if there was an issue it would be a problem by now. It a great car for the money I'd love to keep it but currently have 5 vehicles and need sander for my f650 more than a weekend car. thanks
330ZHPBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #24
latino1ny

My Ride: BSM 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330ZHPBoston View Post
need sander for my f650
I believe it. Winters up in Mass are a b!tch. You guys already got snow once this year IIRC.
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/muffler delete/Cyba scoops/3.8" Cyba tips

latino1ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #25
secono330ci

My Ride: 04' 330ci & 99' 540i
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVitolo View Post
I moved to CA three months ago and still own a residence in Boston.

And just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't login. Knock yourself out with this and stop trying to be clever.
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/itrader.php?u=295

The OP owns his own business, so sorry he can't 'contribute' like you do. I posted to help out because he's new to the forums.
secono330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:19 AM   #26
Billy Drama

My Ride: 2006 E90 330i 6spd
The people have spoken, pics or ban.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #27
procktodd

My Ride: 2001 330CI, 05 S2000
What the hell is your problem latino1ny? You always bash on people sale threads from what I've seen over the months. And I'm sure half of the forum sees this also. Just let the guy sell his car and stop acting like you know everything, just because you post to the sale threads 30 times a day doesn't mean you know crap about cars. Anyways OP GLWS

Last edited by procktodd; 10-29-2009 at 10:14 AM.
procktodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #28
paddingtonpeke

My Ride: 4runner soon e46
Hello OP i am interested please pm me your email or number thank you
paddingtonpeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #29
latino1ny

My Ride: BSM 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by procktodd View Post
What the hell is your problem latino1ny? You always bash on people sale threads from what I've seen over the months. And I'm sure half of the forum sees this also. Just let the guy sell his car and stop acting like you know everything, just because you post to the sale threads 30 times a day doesn't mean you know crap about cars. Anyways OP GLWS
You know, you're absolutely right. Excuse me while I go cry in my pillow.
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/muffler delete/Cyba scoops/3.8" Cyba tips

latino1ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:20 AM   #30
kuruca

My Ride: bimmerzz
do you accept trades I'm from longmeadow ma, I have 99 328i w/100k if you want to trade.
kuruca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:58 AM   #31
procktodd

My Ride: 2001 330CI, 05 S2000
ill just ignore you like everyone else does haha
Quote:
procktodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #32
whatbmw

My Ride: zhp; 323it sc'd
+1 about this guy... speaking firsthand myself! i've been here since early 04, and log on often, but haven't posted, except on the classifieds sometimes... oh, well! it's guys like this that help keep my post count at zero
yes there are posting rules and guidelines, and also those regarding negativity!
to the op- glws, and ignore all the nonsense, tho even i must say your post was grossy lacking info, and especially with no pics. my zhp fs post that got flamed, instigated by latino1ny, had lots of info, and even a link to pics, but even that wasn't enough for some primadonnas here- you got off easy- lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limen View Post
Just ignore this kid, he does nothing but go to people's for sale threads and bashes almost everyone he clicks on

But really, I am intrested. Would love some more info.

Last edited by whatbmw; 11-08-2009 at 11:45 AM.
whatbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:46 AM   #33
CanadianE46

My Ride: 2006 TSX- Navi, 6spd
Quote:
That's his JOIN date. Doesn't mean he was active all that time. I could join a forum today and never visit the forum in 20 years, go back 20 years later, does that mean I'm king of everything? 70 posts in 7 years = not a very active member.

Actually I am interested, but since you're not the seller I don't need to say a gaddamned word to you.

no "pull" means whatever he says doesn't mean sh!t. And how am I "ruining the community" I simply asked the OP to deliver some pics since it's DEFINITELY past the weekend. And the OP is taking so long that his "friend" has to come in here and try to attract more buyers by saying that he can vouch for the car. But he's not an "active" member in that he posted 70 times in 7 years. Thats 10 posts a year. That's less than 1 a month. I don't know about you but I log on everyday to see what's going on in the community. Logging on once a month isn't very active now is it? So would you take someone's word for a vehicle if they don't care to be active? If that's the case I'm pretty sure I can pay a homeless guy on the street $20 to make an account and say that my car is the best car in the world. You gonna believe him because he "vouched" for me? Same idea here.

Plus, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but this JVitolo guy is in SoCal.... the OP selling the cr is in Boston.... almost 3,000 miles away. So how can he "vouch" for him and pretend to be buddy-buddy with this guy when they are on the exact opposite sides of the country? I'm in Virginia, let me go vouch for a guy selling his car in Oregon... Um... greatl seller, I drove the car last week. All the way from 3,000 miles away.

(Watch, I bet he's going to use the excuse that he was either on vacation or visiting him in Boston or come up with something like that)

CanadianE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:31 PM   #34
JVitolo

My Ride: '99 M3, '04 M3
I know i'm going to affect my avg. post count by .0001 for adding this, but apparently it seems all this clown does is reply in people's FS threads to gain 'pull'...

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...rchid=14571030

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/search....rchid=12148442

Silly pipe dreamer.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #35
Sam 330ci

My Ride: 03 530i
Send a message via AIM to Sam 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVitolo View Post
I know i'm going to affect my avg. post count by .0001 for adding this, but apparently it seems all this clown does is reply in people's FS threads to gain 'pull'...

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...rchid=14571030

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/search....rchid=12148442

Silly pipe dreamer.
+1 I've seen him in a bunch as well. He's a total donkey, best to just ignore him.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #36
02m3csl325

My Ride: is Stage 2 AWD!
Quote:
That's his JOIN date. Doesn't mean he was active all that time. I could join a forum today and never visit the forum in 20 years, go back 20 years later, does that mean I'm king of everything? 70 posts in 7 years = not a very active member.

Actually I am interested, but since you're not the seller I don't need to say a gaddamned word to you.

no "pull" means whatever he says doesn't mean sh!t. And how am I "ruining the community" I simply asked the OP to deliver some pics since it's DEFINITELY past the weekend. And the OP is taking so long that his "friend" has to come in here and try to attract more buyers by saying that he can vouch for the car. But he's not an "active" member in that he posted 70 times in 7 years. Thats 10 posts a year. That's less than 1 a month. I don't know about you but I log on everyday to see what's going on in the community. Logging on once a month isn't very active now is it? So would you take someone's word for a vehicle if they don't care to be active? If that's the case I'm pretty sure I can pay a homeless guy on the street $20 to make an account and say that my car is the best car in the world. You gonna believe him because he "vouched" for me? Same idea here.

Plus, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but this JVitolo guy is in SoCal.... the OP selling the cr is in Boston.... almost 3,000 miles away. So how can he "vouch" for him and pretend to be buddy-buddy with this guy when they are on the exact opposite sides of the country? I'm in Virginia, let me go vouch for a guy selling his car in Oregon... Um... greatl seller, I drove the car last week. All the way from 3,000 miles away.

(Watch, I bet he's going to use the excuse that he was either on vacation or visiting him in Boston or come up with something like that)

OP, don't worry about these angry little kids that bash in threads and think because they add some visual garbage onto the internet and raise their post count that they know all there is to know. I hate to say it but the e46 is becoming way too affordible now and it's kids like this that buy them and then flock to the forums that are starting to ruin the community here. Good luck with the sale but yes, pictures will help calm the masses in these forums when you can get to taking them.

And JVitolo, you owe no explanation to idiots like these.

And as far as posts go, hell the only reason my post count is so high is because I sat behind a desk for a while and had nothing better to do then hop on here.

Last edited by 02m3csl325; 11-09-2009 at 10:08 PM.
02m3csl325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #37
vandbmdubbin

My Ride: E36 M3 Alpine/Modena
Send a message via AIM to vandbmdubbin
Not to sound repetitive here, but how did this thread get to 2 pages with still no pics? hmmm

Welp i am interested in this car, but without pics i do not see the use of engaging with the owner. Oh and i own a business as well and any car i have EVER posted on a forum at least had a few pics. But that is just my $.02

Chris
vandbmdubbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:27 AM   #38
dgeMd

My Ride: e46/e90/SpeedTriple
Old 11-10-2009, 02:29 AM   #39
willyd

My Ride: 99' 323i - sold :(
Quote:

wow
sorry op, GL with the sale, sounds like a sick car

UUC Stage 2 Suspension :: 18 x 8.5 CSL Reps :: Pirelli PZero Nero :: Clears :: Titanium Enhanced DDE :: Need More $$
willyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:43 AM   #40
rmani

My Ride: 2003 X5 4.6is
Send a message via AIM to rmani
all these posts and still no pics. interesting...

2003 X5 4.6is (Sold)
1998 740IL (Sold)
1995 M3 (Sold)
rmani is offline   Reply With Quote