E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 03:06 AM   #21
aapriadi

My Ride: e90 325i
play it cool & dont show her that you're gonna be disappointed if she's not around, you've only been on 2 dates with her & i think its not right to go for the kiss after the 1st date lol....especially if she juz got outta a long relationship, dont be aggressive & control your aggression...if i were you, when its night time in the hotel room, dont touch her or anything....just make sure you show her she's only a platonic friend, women go apeshiet once we flip the tables on them...gd luck
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 AM   #22
MY 330i

My Ride: 2001 330i
^^^ is completely right play it cool, be smooth, ur not in it for some ass(at least act like that)... i was in the same situation a while ago took a month before she gave it up..then i had a fvcuking field day with that. some girls will test you and if u play your cards right theyll give it up.i think waiting a few weeks or a month is good. its usually quality because not every guy in and out of town has hit it, and it taste a lot better when u wait haha.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:38 PM   #23
FloridaE46

My Ride: *****
soooo.. this weekend was a mess..

we had a nice drive up yesterday flirty and talked the whole time.. when we got there we went out to eat with some friends which was fine, flirting and touching.. but when we went out tailgating she started to completely ignore me, im not sure but this may be because one of our mutual friends who i am REAL close friends with was all over me, but in a friend way like taking pictures and sh*t..
so im like whatever and just did my thing..
we all go to a bar and shes still pretty much ignoring me (not that im perusing her) other than the occasional "hey where have you been" then runs off again..
so i leave the bar to go back to the hotel for a bit with some friends and while im back at the hotel shes txting me saying
"where'd you go"
"im lost come help me"
"i want you here"
so my friends and i go back as planned and we go back to the bar where the rest are and she comes up talks to me a a second then introduces me to this guy that works there that has been giving her free drinks the whole time and shes all flirty with him in front of me.......................................................... .....
so im like alright this is lame lets go to another bar then go back to the hotel..
we get back to the hotel and im in my other friends room that i figured id stay in cause she was pissing me off and she walks in with non other but the bartender guy.. all my friends, girls and guys were like wow, WTF..
and shes asking me for her stuff from my car and everything and i said ill get it later.. so she leaves the room and goes to the one we were suppose to stay in with others..
she starts sending me txts saying the guy shes with wont leave, he got in the cab with them, he wasnt invited and hes leaving and not staying and doesnt want me to get the wrong idea..

so ya... i really didnt respond to anything she sent me .. she did make the guy leave after she sent the txt.. and this morning she txt me saying she's sorry about everything and its gunna be an awkward ride back so shes gunna ride with our friend becky...

and hasnt said anything since that..

im just not gunna contact her at all and see if she contacts me...
if she does i dunno if i should give her another chance if she seems sincere in her apology (if she apologizes)..

Last edited by FloridaE46; 11-01-2009 at 01:47 PM.
FloridaE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #24
jailonacs99

My Ride: Dinan328Ci, 335i, M3
Take her to Vegas, get wasted, get married, and get tattoos to celebrate your union.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #25
JSanders

My Ride: Breaks too often
burn
Old 11-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #26
FloridaE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
burn
ya pretty much

Old 11-01-2009, 02:08 PM   #27
N89

My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328ci View Post
maybe you like her because she's not just giving it up

Taking it slow is sometimes good. Don't listen to whatever is said on here (even by me) as relationships are extremely unique and nobody can really provide insight into a situation that has so many complex intricacies.

+1
N89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #28
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
She seems fickle and certainly not worth your time if you're looking for something a little more serious.
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:40 PM   #29
SC98MaximaSE

My Ride: is still a NISSAN
no bartender will his leave his job and ride along in a taxi to a hotel unless he is getting solid signals from the girl..........

she ****ed him in the hotel and sent you BS text's to cover up her whorism. if she didnt want him there then why did they go to the other hotel room together?? get real
SC98MaximaSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #30
FloridaE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC98MaximaSE View Post
no bartender will his leave his job and ride along in a taxi to a hotel unless he is getting solid signals from the girl..........

she ****ed him in the hotel and sent you BS text's to cover up her whorism. if she didnt want him there then why did they go to the other hotel room together?? get real
na i saw him get in a cab and leave like 5 minutes before she txt me.
im over it though, we already talked about about it

Old 11-02-2009, 05:25 PM   #31
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaE46 View Post

we had a nice drive up yesterday flirty and talked the whole time.. when we got there we went out to eat with some friends which was fine, flirting and touching.. but when we went out tailgating she started to completely ignore me, im not sure but this may be because one of our mutual friends who i am REAL close friends with was all over me, but in a friend way like taking pictures and sh*t..
we all go to a bar and shes still pretty much ignoring me (not that im perusing her) other than the occasional "hey where have you been" then runs off again..
so i leave the bar to go back to the hotel for a bit with some friends and while im back at the hotel shes txting me saying
"where'd you go"
"im lost come help me"
"i want you here"
so my friends and i go back as planned and we go back to the bar where the rest are and she comes up talks to me a a second then introduces me to this guy that works there that has been giving her free drinks the whole time and shes all flirty with him in front of me.......................................................... .....
so im like alright this is lame lets go to another bar then go back to the hotel..
we get back to the hotel and im in my other friends room that i figured id stay in cause she was pissing me off and she walks in with non other but the bartender guy.. all my friends, girls and guys were like wow, WTF..
and shes asking me for her stuff from my car and everything and i said ill get it later.. so she leaves the room and goes to the one we were suppose to stay in with others..
she starts sending me txts saying the guy shes with wont leave, he got in the cab with them, he wasnt invited and hes leaving and not staying and doesnt want me to get the wrong idea..

so ya... i really didnt respond to anything she sent me .. she did make the guy leave after she sent the txt.. and this morning she txt me saying she's sorry about everything and its gunna be an awkward ride back so shes gunna ride with our friend becky...

if she does i dunno if i should give her another chance if she seems sincere in her apology (if she apologizes)..
Shiity situation man. I hate seeing this happen. I've been with my gf for 6 months and I trust her but I still feel like all girls are the same sometimes. I'm 100% trust worthy but part of me still says that if something happened one day I wouldn't be surprised.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #32
FloridaE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Shiity situation man. I hate seeing this happen. I've been with my gf for 6 months and I trust her but I still feel like all girls are the same sometimes. I'm 100% trust worthy but part of me still says that if something happened one day I wouldn't be surprised.

*****es are sneaky.. a lot more sly than guys are

Old 11-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #33
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWfanfromQuebec View Post
why are you even posting this?

you are 3 years late newb
Old 11-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #34
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
i think i may be wasting everyone's time since I'm full of sh*t.
Fixed.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #35
FloridaE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
I will suck your d*ck any day, any time. Just give it to me, cut or no cut
auto corrected

Old 11-02-2009, 09:34 PM   #36
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Translation:

Quote:
Yes I am hung like a 3 yr old hamster and yes I have a cut on my d1ck from butt plugging some guy's hemroided ass
Old 11-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #37
TitanSilber ZHP

My Ride: 08 E90 335i
Send a message via AIM to TitanSilber ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to TitanSilber ZHP
Why does the "worst case scenario" happen with women...often?

FS: Camera Mount:http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=694858
TitanSilber ZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:50 AM   #38
aapriadi

My Ride: e90 325i
Quote:

"where'd you go"
"im lost come help me"
"i want you here"

sorry to hear that dude....but after only a few dates & this girl is playin mind-games and tricks on u? if i were you, i wont waste my time on her...keep ignoring her until you're satisfied coz obviously you're still pissed...
when she contacts you again, just stay cool & remain friends...i'm sure you can keep her around as a bootay call
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #39
Goughie

My Ride: 330d Sport Touring
She's read 'the Game', tried to execute it (don't you recognise a neg when you see one?) and failed. Stop mincing about and ask her flat out. Neither of you have any idea of what you're doing so getting straight to the point isn't going to **** it up any more than you have already. What have you got to lose? You came into this with nada and you're leaving with nada, may as well throw that last dice man...

"The protection of views purely on religious grounds cannot be justified. It is not only an irrational idea, but it is also divisive, capricious and arbitrary" - Lord Justice Laws, UK 29/04/2010
Goughie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #40
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Leave, she's messing with you.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote