E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
WilkesE46

My Ride: 04' 330Ci 6SP
2004 330Ci 6-Speed, Sport Package, HK Stereo System, Black Saph on Blk Leather

Hi Guys!

I have my 2004 BMW 330Ci up for sale. The vehicle has all proper documentation for your review and has been well maintained since I took ownership in the summer of 2008. I will be relocating to New York next year for work, and as a result, I will no longer have a need for my car . Here are the important details:
  • 2004 330Ci
  • 6-speed manual transmission
  • Black Sapphire Metallic exterior
  • Black leather interior
  • Aluminum sport trim
  • Sport Package
  • Heated / Power sport seats
  • 76,xxx miles
  • Turner Motorsports wheel studs (replacement of OEM wheel bolts, much better for tire changes)
  • BBS Lug Nuts
  • Turner Motorsports stainless braided brake and clutch lines
  • BMW Performance alcantara shift knob + shift boot
  • Afe / Samco intake set up utilizing Bimmerworld Racing heat reflecting gold foil
  • BMW M3 black-stitched tri-spoke steering wheel (to replace the OEM sport package wheel)
  • Rogue Engineering Race Brace strut tower bar
  • DiCE iPod connection system

Replacements:
  • Spark Plugs replaced with Bosch units at 74,500 miles
  • Valve-cover gasket & spark plug cover gasket changed 200 miles ago
  • Idle-control valve replaced with OEM Bosch unit 400 miles ago
  • Brand new OEM center console (black) installed 3 months ago
  • Driver's side window regulator replaced by BMW Cleveland under warranty at approx. 73K miles
  • Oil changed every three months with Total Ineos oil from Europe (I usually only drive 750 miles per three months).
  • Brake fluid changed twice a year with Ate Super Blue
  • OEM Jack Pads x4 replaced one month ago
  • OEM side markers for facelift coupe replaced 2 weeks ago
  • OEM Microfilter replaced twice a year (most recently 2 weeks ago)
  • Bosch Icon windshield wipers (besides better visibility, they are much LIGHTER than stock wipers)

Price: $13,999 OBO

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will make sure to respond within 24 hours or less. Thank you very much!

-David W.

Last edited by WilkesE46; 11-07-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Added pictures
WilkesE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
latino1ny

My Ride: BSM 335i
In for pics...

Is the only package the sport package?
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/muffler delete/Cyba scoops/3.8" Cyba tips

latino1ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
WilkesE46

Phew, after taking super long with Flickr, finally got the photos uploaded!

To latino1ny, I will check my original bill of sale for that information update.

Any other questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
latino1ny

Car looks clean from what I can see, link to larger pics?
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/muffler delete/Cyba scoops/3.8" Cyba tips

Old 11-04-2009, 08:45 AM   #5
WilkesE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by latino1ny View Post
Car looks clean from what I can see, link to larger pics?
I apologize for my delay! As far as your question with the packages, I believe that the sport package was the selected item (if you happen to have knowledge on what was included in the original premium package, I would be happy to back test it against the car).

Also, concerning the picture sizes: I uploaded my photos using flickr, and I could only get them a certain size in order to be able to copy to here. If you know of a easier way to upload large pictures, please let me know and I would be happy to do that (I can also email them to you if you would like, just let me know!). Thanks again guys, and please let me know if you have additional questions

P.S. I edited the original post to include additional items that I forgot were either installed or replaced
Old 11-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #6
latino1ny

I upload my photos to photobucket (any size, but I stick with the 17" size so it's not too big on the screen) then I use the picture code by right-clicking on the picture in photobucket, go to "properties" copy the URL and then paste it in here putting it in this code:

[img]URL[/img]

Then it will come out nice and big for everyone to see the details. Not sure if this works with flickr though because I dont use that site. Hope this helps.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #7
Sam 330ci

My Ride: 03 530i
Send a message via AIM to Sam 330ci
You're price is INSANE you should have no problem selling.

Good luck with your sale, gorgeous ride.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:26 AM   #8
Pasha

My Ride: E30
I have the following statement every time I read it >> If only you were local....
Old 11-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #9
WilkesE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by PashaDliniy View Post
I have the following statement every time I read it >> If only you were local....
Why thank you!

---
I apologize for my tardiness, I have been in Chicago for the past two days, thus explaining why I have been late to respond to some of these messages.

As far as resizing the pictures, I will be working on uploading them through a new program that you mentioned. Hopefully larger pictures will be up tomorrow morning!

**Note: I added another item to my first post that I forgot was replaced (brand new OEM center console)
Old 11-14-2009, 03:45 PM   #10
WilkesE46

Update:

I have been out of town most of the week in Chicago, but I finally set up my photobucket account and should be able to resize images later tonight. I haven't forgotten about you guys!
Old 11-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #11
latino1ny

Thanks, as for the other "packages" i'm not really sure what options come in what packages, but does the car have any of the following:
heated seats, harmon kardon sound system, rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlights, headlight washer system, lumbar support

That's all I can think of for now to help figure out what packages it has

Old 11-15-2009, 10:31 AM   #12
Butch86

My Ride: E36 M3, E46330i
is that a ZHP?
I am looking to buy one, but Ohio is a bit of a haul from San Jose...

though we have a corporate office in Columbus... (Trane)
Butch86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2004, 330ci, manual, prestine, sale